Show Name
      Barn Name
      Height 14.3h
      Eye Color brown + blue heterochomatia
      Phenotype Mouse Dun Splash
      Genotype Ee / aa / DD / nSpl
      Homozygous Dun (DD)
      Heterochomatia passes at 25%

To win this Trotter, give them a love themed name and describe a typical day in this horse's life at your barn. There is no word count limit, and you may have up to three extras (images, poems, etc.). More effort gives you a greater chance of winning!

Ends 6/4/2020 @ midnight EST.

Code: Select all
      [b]Username[/b]
      [b]Show Name[/b]
      [b]Barn Name[/b]
      [b]Gender[/b]
      [b]Halter[/b]
      [b]Prompt[/b] *describe a typical day in this horse's life at your barn. There is no word count limit, and you may have up to three extras (images, poems, etc.)*
Last edited by Knives. on Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trotter #84

Postby faentofheart » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:18 am

Username RangerTheCowPony
Show Name Head Over Heels
Barn Name Casanova
Gender Stallion
Halter Pastel Pink! (Manly, I know..)
Prompt

On a typical day, Casanova is doing what he does best- annoyingwooing the ladies. Much to their dismay, and his favor, he is stabled right between two beautiful mares. These two mares, however, are not impressed by his advances. It’s not because he’s ugly, he’s very handsome to them, but the problem is that he’s a complete airhead. Every morning after grain, Casanova flashes a smile and uses one of his signature catch phrases, some of which are just downright awful. To make matters worse, on his stall wall is the list of his “mare winnning catchphrases” which he wrote with the sharpie he snatched from a passerby.

WIP- :)
faentofheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:59 am

Username: Pufferheart
Show Name: CNS The Cupid's Bow
Barn Name: Carl
Halter: Dark red with hearts
Prompt:

Every morning, Carl starts out his day by watching the sun rise. It helps calm him, knowing for certain that the sun won't ever stop rising. It also makes him curious, for he would love to learn of where it always went during the night. But curiosity always makes Carl hungry, so after watching the sun rise he heads off to find out whats for breakfast. (wip)
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crimsondream » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:28 am

Username CrimsonDream
Show Name Love’s Just A Feeling
Barn Name Lovebug
Gender Stallion
Halter Pink fade to red
Prompt

Lovebug is not your typical stallion. He is very sweet and gentle but he is also very needy and demanding. In the morning if he isn't one of the first to be fed he will paw at the door and scream like a mare until he gets his breakfast. Once he is done eating he'll wait for his human to take him out to pasture or get ready for the busy day of training. When it's his day off on training he gets to be put out to pasture and relax in the sun and maybe play with his jolly ball in his pasture. But on especially hot days he'll go down to the little pond that's in his pasture and go for a 'swim', aka rolling around in the pond and end up getting super muddy. He does this so his human will give him a bath since he is always wanting attention. On days where he has training, he will be a complete saint and listen to his human as they ask him to do different tasks. When he is done with training he'll normally take a nap in his stall. Once the day is over he loves it when he gets groomed again since by this time his sweat has dried and now it's made him super itchy, so it feels like a good massage. But when it comes to dinner he is very patient and will wait quietly for his food.
Last edited by crimsondream on Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═══════════════════════╗

🆂🅷🅴/🅷🅴🆁
🅸🅽🅵🅿 ● 🆅🅸🆁🅶🅾
🅶🅰🅼🅴🆁 🅶🅸🆁🅻
🆂🆆🅸🆃🅲🅷 ● 🆇🅱🅾🆇 ● 🅿🅲​​​​​

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🅷🆄🅵🅵🅻🅴🅿🆄🅵🅵
🅵🅸🆁🅴 🆃🆈🅿🅴 🆃🆁🅰🅸🅽🅴🆁
ImageImage

╚═══════════════════════╝
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
GTV Barn
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
GTV Kennels
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Range Trotters
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Cupido Draft Horses
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Beaumont Collies ©
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Image Image Image
crimsondream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwalker123 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:35 am

Username Starwalker123
Show Name SW Aphrodite
Barn Name Aphrodite or just A
Gender mare
Halter Red
Prompt ] Aphrodite starts her day with breakfast and a good grooming before she goes out to the field. There she flirts with both studs and gelding’s alike. After her turn out time she comes in is groomed sometimes she goes out for a ride/school. If not she gets a hay net. Later in the evening she gets her dinner.
Starwalker123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knives. » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:08 pm

CrimsonDream wrote:Username CrimsonDream
Show Name Love’s Just A Feeling
Barn Name Lovebug
Gender Stallion
Halter Pink fade to red
Prompt

Lovebug is not your typical stallion. He is very sweet and gentle but he is also very needy and demanding. In the morning if he isn't one of the first to be fed he will paw at the door and scream like a mare until he gets his breakfast. Once he is done eating he'll wait for his human to take him out to pasture or get ready for the busy day of training. When it's his day off on training he gets to be put out to pasture and relax in the sun and maybe play with his jolly ball in his pasture. But on especially hot days he'll go down to the little pond that's in his pasture and go for a 'swim', aka rolling around in the pond and end up getting super muddy. He does this so his human will give him a bath since he is always wanting attention. On days where he has training, he will be a complete saint and listen to his human as they ask him to do different tasks. When he is done with training he'll normally take a nap in his stall. Once the day is over he loves it when he gets groomed again since by this time his sweat has dried and now it's made him super itchy, so it feels like a good massage. But when it comes to dinner he is very patient and will wait quietly for his food.

Congrats, I will update the photo shortly.
Knives.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me