Buttermilk #828 by bluex

Based on Click to view
Artist bluex [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #828

Postby bluex » Wed May 20, 2020 4:01 pm

i was fawning over ptar's kittens for 300 years so this took longer than expected, but:

compliment moo time!
    this will be a raffle, and compliment up to 3 people in the cowmunity for extra tickets!

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Collar:[/b]
    [b]Compliments:[/b]

will end in 3 days from posting!
bluex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #828

Postby BadgerBuddies » Wed May 20, 2020 4:08 pm

Username: BadgerBuddies
Name: Zorse
Collar: black and white stripes!
Compliments:
1. Bluex: hi,,,, you are such a kind human being and we cherish you sm<33 thank you for spoiling us with your adopts
2. Morg: legit, you have been such a force in my life lately. I truly thank you for your wisdom and words and all that you do to help me, and of course all that you do to help everyone here<33
3. Acadicus: you are probably my #1 fan when it comes to my art endeavors, and while I still have a lot of progress to make, because of you, I have definitely improved somewhat, and I hope to keep pushing myself to get even better. Not to mention, you are just an incredibly kind person!!!!<33
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Wed May 20, 2020 4:10 pm

Username: honeybunchesofoats
Name: Magi
Collar: eye color w/ design of ur choice!
Compliments:

Morghettio: Hello,,, I know we probably all expected this one but I'm here yet again to let you know how much I love and care about you. Thank you so so much for everything you do for me, you keep me grounded and you never fail to jump to help others in the community. I know a lot of people admire you and despite everything that's been thrown our way it makes me believe that we can get through anything!

Yeena: Big hello to you too. I love u so much soomther u art SENDS ME you put so much effort into everything you do and I feel like you deserve SO much appreciation. I hope u and ur libble snek are doing well and I'm very very excited to have you on the art team for bms

Paopu: WASSUP I BIG love you and we've been vibin a lot recently. You are one of THE kindest people on cs period, esp in bms and I am so happy that we've gotten closer lately because ur so funny and genuine and u deserve all the kindness in the world

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cactologist » Wed May 20, 2020 4:29 pm

Username: Cactologist
Name: Wisteria
Collar: Eyes! <3
Compliments: acadicus: I think I compliment you at every single opportunity but oh my gosh you deserve it. You're so kind, so helpful, so open, so inspiring, so friendly, so (insert any good word here). I could go on forever... thanks for being such a blessing to the community!! (oh and your moos deserve their own compliment... 100000/10)
paopu: (I may have just said this is another comp but) I can't thank you enough for all that you do for the community! You're so welcoming and friendly that you even persuaded a huge loner like me to get more involved in chats. I guess you just save that effect on others! Please never stop doing what you do, because it really does make a huge difference!
BiscuitTheDog: Hey there! I just wanted to recognize the effort you put into the community in every way! You're always the one of the first to post on new adopts and easily depended on to continue conversations! Even though when haven't really chatted, your effect in the community doesn't go unnoticed!
Cactologist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Wed May 20, 2020 4:42 pm

Username: PolarizedVertigo
Name: Solaris
Collar: lighter more pastel version of the eye color? :)
Compliments:
chromatic.: Honestly all of your adopts are so pleasing to look at and so dang cute, thank you so much for my first BM<3
(thats really the only person from the community i know/can compliment aa,, qwq)
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Wed May 20, 2020 5:07 pm

Username: fawn-
Name: Dakota
Collar: artist choice
Compliments:
Voltaire - you are always so supportive of everyone and never fail to make everyone laugh
Sprig - you put alot of hard work into running this species and your patience and perseverance with us crazies is amazing
Micki - you are the biggest love ever and so welcoming and accepting of everyone
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Wed May 20, 2020 5:28 pm

Username: dino cat
Name: Tide
Collar: Blue with White Water Drop Symbols
Compliments:
Echoclouds: Always nice and her art is amazing.
Cactologist: Their entries always have depth and meaning.
Chromatic: Is always thinking of other people when they plan their adopt competitions.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Wed May 20, 2020 11:53 pm

Username: zaz
    Name: zelda
    Collar: your choice!
    Compliments:
    micki. -
      as an artist you were an incredibly valued part of the community and now as co-owner I know you are going to do great things! I have a lot of faith and trust in you because I know how kind and passionate you are, your soul is beautiful :-)

acadius -
      you make beautiful adopts & every time you post one I know it’s sure to be breathtaking before I even see it. every time I am so impressed with the care and heart you give into your cows and they never fail to amaze me ! <3

paopu -
      you are such a bright light in the discord pao! you make newcomers feel welcome and comfortable in the chat because of the friendly energy you put out there, you contribute so much to the community & everyone loves you! <3
      (just now reading cactologist the same thing so it must be true 😉)
zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeachyPie » Thu May 21, 2020 1:24 am

-
Last edited by PeachyPie on Sun Jun 09, 2024 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeachyPie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Thu May 21, 2020 3:45 am

Username: DarkestWerewolf
    Name: Indie
    Collar: Artist’s choice
    Compliments:
    im really sorry but I’m still a bit new and v socially awkward so I don’t really have a lot of personal interactions with players of this community just yet.

Micki:
    Hiya. We’ve briefly spoken in private before and you’re a really nice and polite player who is extremely understanding and patient. Farmer’s market was the first event I’ve participated in for Buttermilks and your booth were one of my few favourites. I loved interacting with Sorrel and watching the mystery plants grow day after day. I really admire the effort you put into it and thank you for making it enjoyable c:

Areater:
    Hi! I don’t think we’ve spoken privately before but I do see you in the discord every now and then. I honestly don’t have much to say but I love your booth you set up in Farmer’s Market too! I love how interactive it was and it made it all the more fun. It was so interesting to come back everyday to see what new paths await and it really helped develop my moo a lot bc there were a lot of questions and prompts that I wouldn’t have thought of.

Morg & Oats:
    Heya! We have interacted before, more so on BWSDA though. I know you both went through some troubles regarding your computer issues and your flat tyre. I think you both are really patient and strong people. I really admire that. You both are determined and that’s good. I really hope to interact with y’all more bc you two seem like really great people!
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me