Boglin #354 - strawberry refresher by elio.

Based on Click to view
Artist elio. [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Boglin #354 - strawberry refresher

Postby elio. » Tue May 12, 2020 1:02 pm

uncommon rarity
[c] hair above shoulder, tail, shorter fur
[uc] ears

free prompt boglin!
where does this boglin go to relax and get away from civilization?
you have 300 words at max to answer this prompt

use this form when entering:
Code: Select all
username:
name:

ends may 13th at cs rollover

owned by:
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Boglin #354 - strawberry refresher

Postby jointedwishes » Tue May 12, 2020 1:07 pm

username: jointedwishes
name: Charlie
prompt: res with library
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue May 12, 2020 1:23 pm

username: Griff
name: Melandra
prompt:

Her family is one of nature, and in their backyard they keep a garden. There in this garden she has a speaker that plays relaxing nature sounds, and she works on watering everything, pruning what needs to be pruned, and picking what needs to be picked. There is a place in the middle of it all for a blanket, which she can roll out and have a picnic if she likes. She always brings good drinks and snacks, for both her and the plants! And maybe a bit for the local wildlife too which help keep her company and remind her shes not the only one that likes to get away!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Novacaine- » Tue May 12, 2020 1:25 pm

username: -Novacaine-
name: Shorty (like Strawberry Shortcake)
prompt: [max. 300 words]
This boglin likes to go to the beach to relax and get away from civilization. There's just something calming about the sound of waves crashing against the shore and seagulls cawing in the sky, soaring above her head. The warm sand being filtered between her little toe beans, and the beautiful shells she finds gracefully resting on the sea shore. She even finds little crab friends crawling around on the beach sometimes.

(72/300)
Credit to frostily and Brackensnake for my avatar and sig image
MY BOI NOVAAA
-Novacaine-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avoxx » Tue May 12, 2020 1:28 pm

username: palmpups
name: cremé
prompt: [max. 300 words]
marking with a grove or peach trees with strawberries geowing beneath them

"Oh are you kidding!?"
xNico/Ferris - It/Ce - Sys

emo dog artist who honestly
has too much and too little
time on his hands. not
much more beyond that.
have a weird history with
this site tbh. send a pm if
we owe you art or anything
else 👍
xxxxxxxxxxx©
avoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue May 12, 2020 2:56 pm

username: rem sleep
      name: nala
      prompt: When she was little, she used to hide in her closet to get away from the world, a trend that has stayed strong with her through the years- though she has gotten a lot better at making her closet into a nice get-away locale. She has a large closet, so she can use one side for clothing and the other side as a comfortable alcove! She uses this alcove to hang up her favorite painting projects, old drawings from when she was a kid, photographs of herself and her friends from high school... just the sentimental stuff that always makes her smile. She lights the place with fairy lights draped and command hooked to the ceiling, and pulls some pillows in to create a chair out of the floor. She has a couple crochet dolls her mom made for her when she was little tucked away there too, and one of those six-can mini fridges that's perfect for the mini soda cans she likes to drink of 7up. She likes to hole up in there with an ipod and headphones to listen to her favorite songs, or to bring her laptop in to listen to youtube-- sometimes she sketches in there, too! When she closes the sliding door, she feels like she's alone in her private space-- and the comfort of her own personal little cave makes her feel safe and cozy. Instead of being afraid of the monster in her closet when she was a kid, she just went to hang out with him-- and while that monster wasn't real, she found that monsters do in fact have great taste in space-- because her closet get-away is her favorite place in the world. It's close to home and always a nice trip!
      [ 293 / 300 ]

Last edited by rem sleep on Wed May 13, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango531 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:31 am

username: mango531
name: Berry (or Ber for short)
prompt: Berry likes to go & relax at the woods because she can spread her thoughts away without all of hustle & bustle that civlization can be, she finds it more relaxing so that she can take food & drink with her & sit down on a patch of grass that she can spend hours on end chilling, having a picnic or just watching nature go by without a care in a world. Or that she can sometimes go & watch the riverstream with such curiousity & maybe go towards a lake to feed the birds, keeping a slight distance away from geese or swans that could hiss at her although one point she was way too close that she got chased at by a couple of angry swans which she wasn't aware that she was near them, only thing that she sort of doesn't like is hearing the sounds of wasp or bee nests that she slightly freaks out & makes her nervious & scares that living daylights out her that she runs back & forwards protectionally tripping over branches or hitting her head on trees.
(186/300 words)
mango531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Thu May 14, 2020 1:34 pm

rem sleep wrote:
      username: rem sleep
      name: nala
      prompt: When she was little, she used to hide in her closet to get away from the world, a trend that has stayed strong with her through the years- though she has gotten a lot better at making her closet into a nice get-away locale. She has a large closet, so she can use one side for clothing and the other side as a comfortable alcove! She uses this alcove to hang up her favorite painting projects, old drawings from when she was a kid, photographs of herself and her friends from high school... just the sentimental stuff that always makes her smile. She lights the place with fairy lights draped and command hooked to the ceiling, and pulls some pillows in to create a chair out of the floor. She has a couple crochet dolls her mom made for her when she was little tucked away there too, and one of those six-can mini fridges that's perfect for the mini soda cans she likes to drink of 7up. She likes to hole up in there with an ipod and headphones to listen to her favorite songs, or to bring her laptop in to listen to youtube-- sometimes she sketches in there, too! When she closes the sliding door, she feels like she's alone in her private space-- and the comfort of her own personal little cave makes her feel safe and cozy. Instead of being afraid of the monster in her closet when she was a kid, she just went to hang out with him-- and while that monster wasn't real, she found that monsters do in fact have great taste in space-- because her closet get-away is her favorite place in the world. It's close to home and always a nice trip!
      [ 293 / 300 ]

congratsulations rem sleep , you are the winner! :>
    I liked the idea of her getaway place simply being a space in her closet! it was simple but stuck in my mind :0
    you've been added !
    thanks for the entries everyone, I hoped you enjoyed my last guest artist boglin <3
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri May 15, 2020 2:29 am

awh!! thank you so much!! ; v ; < 3
      I'm so glad you liked my concept! < 3 thank you for nala!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery