Based on Click to view
Artist ScarletFang [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rohktan Custom #16

Postby ScarletFang » Mon May 11, 2020 9:17 am

What are Rohktans?
Rohktans are a large sentient feline species that lives alongside humans and elves. They come in a wide variety of sizes, shapes and colors. Some have the ability to control magic while others prefer to use their strength or voice.

Oh my goodness this lil one! They took me a bit tell ya! XD I hope they came out to your liking darlin, tell me if they needs any tweaking!

ty_tay wrote:I Would Like a Custom, Please!
Requested artist: Scarletfang

Ticket used: Rare
Edits that you would like: Leg feathering (Common), Colored Sclera (Black)(Uncommon), Minor glow from eyes (Unocmmon) Dew claws/long claws (Unocmmon), Metal/crystal claws (Uncommon), Saber fangs (Uncommon), Crystal Fangs (Rare), Halo (Partial around neck, you can reference Bishops halos for what I mean, feel free to try in other places as well)(Rare), Custom tail (Short and poofy like Gambits, but about half the length. If youre not comfortable with making tails then the thick tail please) (uncommon), Mane (Thick horse like kinda like this) (Uncommon)
Palette: See below ^^
Markings/Design: So Im thinking something kinda like what you did with #5 here. Base I was thinking along the lines of a blue roan or maybe a red bay dun (red but with a dark face). In place of the white I'd like black. The stripes you can play with, but would like them to remain a natural-esqe color (can be light on dark or dark on light). The mane I would like to have black, airbrushed at the tips with purple (or red if using a red pallette). Where the stripes touch I would like the same as the color on the tips of the mane. Eyes I'd like the same as the purple/red with a white middle tone, slit pupils please. Halo would like to be the purple/red.

Code: Select all
Username: ty_tay
Rohktan Name:
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rohktan Custom #16

Postby ty_tay » Mon May 11, 2020 9:21 am

Hes Gorgeous! Thank you! <3 I will have to decide a name for him after I finish some things ;3

Username: ty_tay
Rohktan Name: Panic (His mate calls him Pan)
Class: Magi
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me