Based on Click to view
Artist Ariento [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Felimasca Artist Search

Postby Ariento » Fri May 08, 2020 3:37 am

I'm looking for more artists, you probably know how this goes. Make at least 2 color-ins that show your talents. Mask markings and colors can be anything, pelt markings and colors must follow the genetics system. Feel free to use whatever traits you like, but keep in mind that if you use too many uncommon/rare traits you won't be able to turn it into a MYO later on (8 uncommon/4 uncommon and 1 rare/2 rare alleles is the maximum for MYOs). If you don't understand the genetics system, feel free to shoot me a PM for help! It won't negatively effect your chances if you're not perfect on the genetics front, it's something I'm willing to teach to anyone who's willing to learn.

Artists are expected to learn the genetics sytem so that they can make adopts of the correct rarity and properly do breeding rolls. Artists must do at least 3 things for the species each month (breedings, customs, adopts, event rewards), one of which must be an adopt (that may change depending on the number of artists and interest in the species). Artists may charge for adopts and customs, and keep what they make off of them. Any free work the artist does will be compensated for in species currency, which can be used to purchase MYOs, breedings, and possibly more.

Please post this form for every entry you make!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Entry #:[/b]
[b]How many Felimascas do you think you'll be able to make per month?:[/b]
[b]Do you have a Discord?:[/b]
[b]How well do you understand genetics?:[/b]
[b]Entry genotype:[/b]
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Felimasca Artist Search

Postby TheEternalPlague » Sun May 10, 2020 4:53 am

Marking!

Last bumped by Ariento on Sun May 10, 2020 4:53 am.
-5 ChickenSmoothie Hours + 969865
I love Malk Pets/Spiders/Hyenas/Bearded Vultures
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me