Artist gojo [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

feylin 4

Postby gojo » Mon May 04, 2020 3:17 pm

outcast | scavenger

intro
This Fey fancies themself as some kind of Robin Hood, stealing from the rich and giving to the needy. However, they're quite bad at getting to the "stealing from the rich" part. They wander the streets and are more often able to steal scraps from shops or unsuspecting (notably more fortunate) people at night. They wish to become much more than they are right now to truly be able to help someone other than themself.

power
Channeled from a smokey quartz, this fey is able to manifest and control smoke. The radius is enough to cover three Fey, and can be used within a 20 foot range. The smoke can be move slowly along, and inhaling it can cause other Fey to cough but not the user.

To adopt this Fey, tell me who they want to help!
ends on May 5th 11:59 PM EST

good luck y'all!

Code: Select all
Username:
Fey's name:
Gender/Pronoun:
Who are they helping:

Corrin owned by SaltyBirb
Last edited by gojo on Sat May 09, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gojo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: feylin 4

Postby SaltyBirb » Mon May 04, 2020 3:19 pm

Username: SaltyBirb
Fey's name: Corrin
Gender/Pronoun: He/Him
Who are they helping:
Corrin has a large hatred towards people from the high class. He knows how some of them are fakes and would accuse their own people to get them higher while the accused are shot down to the lowest. Even with this hatred, he can't help but save those who are wrongly accused and allow them to have a second chance in life.
Last edited by SaltyBirb on Tue May 05, 2020 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snuppy » Mon May 04, 2020 3:22 pm

Username: aphelios
Fey's name: Reyno
Gender/Pronoun: he/him
Who are they helping:
A traveling merchant who's produce was just stolen by Royal Guards! Seeing how old the merchant is, Reyno decided it was up to him to retrieve the stolen goods. He may have also nabbed a couple extra goodies for both him and the old man. The merchant rewarded him with a fluffy loaf of bread and melon for giving him a hand and saving his business!

――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
𓆩⭒𓆪 { puppy // adult // lɘsbian } 𓆩⭒𓆪
Indigo ♡
sig & icon
――― ♡ ⋆ ·:¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨:· ⋆ ♡ ―――
snuppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snipsnops » Mon May 04, 2020 3:27 pm

mark !!
    didn't end up finding time, good luck to everyone who entered!! <3
Last edited by snipsnops on Wed May 06, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

✦ snipsnops | she/her | artist | adult ✦

✦ Animation major, often very busy with school work
✦ Feel free to reach out on discord! @snipsnops
✦ Icon by shadeyenova, sig art by ceruleanwake

about me // toyhouse
snipsnops

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FluffyBirdie » Mon May 04, 2020 3:53 pm

Username: FluffyBirdie
Fey's name: Eris
Gender/Pronoun: she/her
Who are they helping: She wants to help kids born into the outcast rank to be able to reach the lower class! It's a lofty goal, but she knows its possible, as the kids are brilliant and just need a chance. Gems are hard to come by and expensive, and the idea of stealing another fey's gem wasn't appealing, so if she could somehow get enough money to buy them, things would be perfect. Its hard to break the stigma around being an outcast, but these children aren't criminals, and are thieves by necessity. Eris firmly believes that if they had gems, they can use their powers to get a better life, start a business, enter society.

All she had to do was get better at theft, earn more than what she needed to help herself, and buy those gems, so that her friends don't have to steal to live anymore.

──── ────
|| Kalons || TH ||
★★★
Selling OCs, lf art/c$!
Pixel animation shop

──── ────

click on art for credit! avatar credit
FluffyBirdie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Mon May 04, 2020 4:41 pm

Username: Griff
Fey's name: Meyer
Gender/Pronoun: He/Him
Who are they helping:
There is a girl, of higher class, that has caught his eye. She wants nothing more to escape, have adventures, and live! But unfortunately any time she tries to slip out, she is caught. He hopes one day with his powers and wits to keep her hidden, to help her have the adventure of a lifetime, and with even more luck perhaps one day to escape and be truly free.
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Tue May 05, 2020 6:08 am

Username: Thani
Fey's name: Esme
Gender/Pronoun: Female They/Them
Who are they helping:
During the night near the bay, when crime rates are high and most fey's are locked up tight in their homes resting. Esme sits by the water, waiting for her prey. When a decent sized ship makes its way to the port she uses her powers to create smoke, a cover for her to get onboard, and steals whatever valuables she can. She then disappears into the night,her smoke and half the pirates treasure with her. When morning comes and the bustle of the port side is full of talk and gatherings she takes what she stole and sells it to a local trustworthy merchant. Whatever she earns she gives back to the other outcasts, mainly mothers and their children. Some she keeps for herself to live, but really she just wants to help those less fortunate who don't have the means to risk it all to get by.

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue May 05, 2020 8:01 am

Username: ✦ nemuri
    Fey's name: jean-jacques ; introduces himself as "jj" to others
    Gender/Pronoun: male (he/him)

Who are they helping: jean-jacques has nothing but his gem and the clothes on his back, and he understands full well how painful it is to be seen as scum of the land and scorned for circumstances he couldn't entirely control. as such, his efforts go toward himself for survival, but also to the orphans of the outcast and lower ranks. children are the direct lifeblood of future generations, the shining hope for the future, and he doesn't wish for any one of them to have to struggle like he does. it's an uphill battle with no end in sight, but so long he has the ability to do something for the kids, jj would do his best for them and care for them to the best of his ability as a singular fey.
    what he can achieve alone isn't a lot, but it's a start.
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Tue May 05, 2020 8:16 am

hugs the softie,,,,

shh, the wolf is sleeping, best not to wake him
    Username: ✧— Nex
    Fey's name: 【♛— Ayoitio “Ayo” Deerwood】—【The Light Reaper —♛】
    Gender/Pronoun:
    Who are they helping? Ayo wishes to help anyone, conflicted on why anyone who wants to do good would only focus on one specific group of Feylins. Though some need more attention then others, everyone deserves some type of respect in their lives. His only exception is his love. He always makes sure to put her before anything.

The soft padder of the rain clunked against the steel roof of the alley. Ayo watched the small gathering of shops as its inhabitants hustled and bustled about as if they had not felt the obnoxious feeling of the cool brisk rain running down your back. Ayo’s attention fell upon a handmaid’s old hat swaying in the wind as she stood outside the butcher shop waiting for her portion of the sweet luxurious taste of bacon and turkey. Water droplets rolled down her faded blue bow and fell to the muddy ground. Ayo pet put a heavy sigh as he watched a shady figure appear out of the shadows and snatch her coin she was about to pay with right out of her hand. Ayo watched the woman attempt to get the coin back, but the figure was long gone. Anger began to bubble up in Ayo. He was angry he could not do anything to stop these situations from happening, angry that he had to be considered a outcast, and highly disappointed in himself that sometimes he had to do the very thing that thief had just done to that woman.
    Ayo straightened his poncho and stepped into the cold rain, immediately feeling his shoulder soak in the wet environment. As he neared the closest shop, he eyed the keeper making sure not to make eye contact. His stomach roared with adrenaline, fear, and pity. Ayo could not show any of these, so he kept his neutral expression straight and bold on his face. The minute the keeper’s back turned on Ayo he swiped a flower from his bouquet stand sitting by the apples. Ayo pursed his lips, taking his gaze off of the keeper quickly slipping a apple into his pocket. Ayo never stole anything in vain, and he knew exactly what he would do with his catches. At least, that’s what Ayo told himself to take some of the guilt off of his back. There was a lot of things Ayo carried on his back, and whatever it would take to lighten his load he would do so.
    The rain had snapped back into just a mere sprinkle. Ayo smiled faintly to himself, surprising himself while at it. This was likely his favorite type of weather. A soft cloud of smoke left his mouth, a sign of his body at peace. He looked at the flower in his hand. It was elegant and bright, a strange sight to see in Ayo’s war torn world. The petals sparkled with the small rain droplets that littered the sky. Ayo looked up and through the sprinkling to see the large cottage were he came to wait outside every evening after his scavengings. The door was shut, as it was everyday he arrived. But, soon enough, a fair young maiden will come through that door. Ayo could already see her face when her eyes land on that pretty little flower sitting in his hand. She would tell him how lovely it was and how she will manage to find a grubby old jar to fill with water and set by her bed. Ayo will be able to pour all of his emotions into her and she will console him that nothing is his fault. There is nothing in their lives that they control. Ayo’s ears flew back just hearing his own thoughts. Every day is so similar yet so different. Perhaps his lovely girl could provide closure for him, after all her gift was to have a strong way with words. Sometimes Ayo envied her power, he imagined she could weasel her way into the shopkeepers freely handing her the items Ayo had to snatch in secret. Alas, that girl was too proud to steal a thing. She says she will never fall into the Outcasts, and she is content on how she lives now.
    Ayo found himself a nice stone and brushed the dirt with a swift swash of his tail. The rain had soften even further, and Ayo knew the clouds were passing over the village. Perhaps tonight will have a comfortable temperature, not too cold and not too hot. Spring was the most comfortable season for those who cannot even afford the wood to stoke a fire, which is why it was Ayo’s favorite.
    In the mist of Ayo’s thoughts, a young scrawny pair of siblings emerged from the shadows. The older sister leapt in surprise, clearly not seeing Ayo sitting right in front of them. She protectively stuck out her arm in front of her brother. Ayo’s gaze fell over the pair before it returned to the flower. Ayo hadn’t seen the girl’s eyes light up but he did hear her sharp gasp.
    “Excuse me, aren’t you the Light Reaper?” She said wearily. Ayo nodded. He had heard of that nickname before, must have arisen from someone in the lower class. Ayo doesn’t have a set range of who he helps, he tries to touch as many lives as he possibly can so Ayo’s appearance is becoming relatively known around his area of Fel Avis. Feylins approaching him has become the normal for him,but it was odd for people to approach him at this time. At this time the town is usually settling down for the night and coming home from work.
    Ayo considered summoning some smoke to ward off the children, but his curiosity got the best of him.
    “Yes, yes I am,” Ayo replied after clearing his throat. The children’s mouths gaped.
    The young boy standing behind his sister mumbled, “Why do you do it?”
    Ayo looked back up at the door that still sat lifeless.
    “Why do you steal for others? Why help us?” His sister asked.
    Ayo could faintly see the door’s handle turn.
    “I had some inspiration,” he muttered. The first maid came through the door with three more following suit. When the last maid came through the door, her attention fell upon Ayo.
    A smile grew upon her face that was big enough to be seen from where Ayo was now standing.

;0;
Last edited by Nex on Wed May 06, 2020 11:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
hi call me trash,
rodents are my passion

Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Tue May 05, 2020 1:07 pm

Username: elio.
    Fey's name: Jacan
    Gender/Pronoun: male (he/him)
    Who are they helping: jacan is a fey who cares deeply for his family. deep down, he wants nothing but to protect the mother that protected him for years even when it would've been better to dump him. his family is in an unfortunate place, badly needing funds to make it through the month. jacan has two younger sisters who both lookup to him and a mother in which he wants nothing more but to help. as the oldest child and only male of the house, he believes it's up to him to provide for his family.
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me