Based on Click to view
Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SFA - #0060 - Siamese Cat

Postby Meowdle » Fri May 01, 2020 5:15 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shelter For Angels, Pet Adoption Agency- thats what we're all about! We try to give pets found on the streets or in tough situations a second chance at happiness through forms and filing to see who fits with who best. Some slip through our hands and decide to take their lives out into the wilds, but we always at the least have tried to help them. Come give some of these furry friends a new home to stay in! ♥

Pet's Shelter Story wrote:This cat's life was luxury! Their owner was very rich and spoiled them to bits! However, loving money more than his feline friend, their owner moved away to a new, lucrative location. Sadly, this previously-pampered cat was left to the shelter.

This pet cannot be traded or gifted until 06/30/2020.

END DATE - 05/14/2020

Prompt - This cat seems untrusting... what does it take for them to warm up to someone?
Code: Select all
[b]Username -[/b]
[b]Name -[/b]
[b]Gender -[/b]
[b]Storage Thread -[/b]
[b]Pet or Stray? -[/b] Pet/Stray
[b]Collar/Harness -[/b]
[b]Prompt -[/b]

BASIC INFORMATION -
    Owner -
    Storage Thread -
    Pet or Stray? - Pet/Stray

Name -
    Gender -
    Collar/Harness -
    Breed -
    Coat - Chocolate Colorpoint
      Phenotype -
      LL/ww/ss/c```c```/bb/DD/dmdm/EE/aa/TaTa/ii/wbwb
      Breeding Notes - N/A
    Sire - FOUNDATION
    Dam - FOUNDATION
      Littermates - None
LINEAGE INFORMATION -
------------------------------------------ SSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SSD: FOUNDATION
Sire: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- SD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ SDD: FOUNDATION

------------------------------------------ DSS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DS: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DSD: FOUNDATION
Dam: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDS: FOUNDATION
----------------- DD: FOUNDATION
------------------------------------------ DDD: FOUNDATION

Last edited by Meowdle on Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SFA - #0060 - Siamese Cat

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Wed May 06, 2020 10:49 am

Username - dino cat
Name - Silver
Gender - Female
Storage Thread - Blue-Mount Ranch
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Blue w/ white snowflakes, or just blue
Prompt - Silver is untrusting at first and it takes a few days for her to warm up, maximum. Usually it takes a few hours if done properly. You must bring her to a secure environment with you and a cardboard box with supplies. First, pull out the wet food can, open it and set it as far away from you as possible, still sitting cris-cross applesauce. Silver will walk up to it and take a lick before backing away. Next, pull out the special blue and white snowflake blanket and put it between you and the can. Soon Silver will approach to sniff the blanket. Once she lays down, let her stay there for 30 minutes, use a silent timer. Then pull out the laser pointer and point it at the wall across from you. Once she is playing start bringing the laser closer. Eventually, have her jump into your lap. Grab the can and hand feed her from your finger. She will soon lay down in your lap and relax, eating from your finger.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Mon May 11, 2020 8:37 am

Username - Griffin Torrens
Name - Dandelion
Gender - Male
Storage Thread - ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℂ𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Collar, dusty blue with a silver bell? :>
Prompt - sorry I left this so long to enter rip, life's been a bit hectic- Hope this makes sense?

Dandelion is a very intelligent cat. He's good at reading situations and those around him. When he first meets you, the tom will keep his eyes locked on you, gathering information to make an analysis. However, no matter how caring and selfless one acts, offering him an abundance of treats, strokes and toys, Dandelion won't trust them.
Yes, he will be polite. When he's certain it's safe, he will take the food offered and sleep with one ear pricked. But what does it take for this cat to truly trust you? The kind of trust where he will show you a wound and ask for help. The type of bond only those who really deserve it can have with this loyal guy.
Dandelion trusts someone once they show him their weaknesses, both mental and physical. Not because he wants to know how to hurt them, but because the cat understands that those who are willing to break down their act and show their true selves are those he knows he can always count on. Once he feels like he knows the real you, Dandelion will give you his unwavering trust and loyalty.
Last edited by Griffin Torrens on Thu May 14, 2020 7:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Fri May 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Only a few more hours left!!
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowdle » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:59 pm

Griffin Torrens wrote:Username - Griffin Torrens
Name - Dandelion
Gender - Male
Storage Thread - ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨 ℂ𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕖
Pet or Stray? - Pet
Collar/Harness - Collar, dusty blue with a silver bell? :>
Prompt - sorry I left this so long to enter rip, life's been a bit hectic- Hope this makes sense?

Dandelion is a very intelligent cat. He's good at reading situations and those around him. When he first meets you, the tom will keep his eyes locked on you, gathering information to make an analysis. However, no matter how caring and selfless one acts, offering him an abundance of treats, strokes and toys, Dandelion won't trust them.
Yes, he will be polite. When he's certain it's safe, he will take the food offered and sleep with one ear pricked. But what does it take for this cat to truly trust you? The kind of trust where he will show you a wound and ask for help. The type of bond only those who really deserve it can have with this loyal guy.
Dandelion trusts someone once they show him their weaknesses, both mental and physical. Not because he wants to know how to hurt them, but because the cat understands that those who are willing to break down their act and show their true selves are those he knows he can always count on. Once he feels like he knows the real you, Dandelion will give you his unwavering trust and loyalty.

You win! The concept of this character's personality is very intriguing, and I'd love to see you flesh out the idea. Enjoy! c:

My apologies for not judging until now! I was having computer issues last month (and at the beginning of this month) so I couldn't get on my computer to judge this.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:03 pm

Ahhh, thank you so much!!! I definitely need to start writing about/drawing my kids now I have to make an interesting story with! :D
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me