TTR Adopt #74 by AMemeAmongMen

Based on Click to view
Artist AMemeAmongMen [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

TTR Adopt #74

Postby AMemeAmongMen » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:36 am

To win this cute rex rat, tell me all about their personality!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

Line edits; Rex fur and curly whiskers

PolarizedVertigo wrote:Username: PolarizedVertigo
Name: Asterisk "Risky"
Personality:
Despite his nickname Risky tends to be more on the overly safe side, avoiding anything dangerous in the slightest. His viewpoint is that if he doesn't put himself in dangerous situations, nothing bad can happen to him! So he's a complete worrywart.
Lychee tries to get him to get out of his shell, and go on adventures, and due to her kind nature she's gotten him more accepting of the idea, however he is as stubborn as a mule, so it will take a lot longer to ever get him completely to break from his roots.
Risky has a strong fondness for music, specifically classical or old retro music (imagine Fallout 4 music? yeah, that.) and tends to let loose a bit more if he hears it, unconsciously so! So if you ever need his stubborn butt to do something, that's the trick!
Last edited by AMemeAmongMen on Tue May 05, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMemeAmongMen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:40 am

Username: Daisy Mae.
Name: William Mountgomery Wawa (Just William M. W. or W.M.W.)
Personality: (Name based of of an OC my and my 7 year old borther made lmao)
The curly whiskers reminded me of a rat with an old soul. He lives for everything 60's, and he's a total hippie. All he needs is a hairband, round glasses and a pace sign necklace.

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TTR Adopt #74

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:41 am

Username: Griffin Torrens
Name: Dust Bunny
Personality: Dust Bunny is much like a ball of thread. He may not be a neatly ordered on a wheel, easy to approach to understand, but that doesn't make him bad. Sure, he's a little all over the place, thoughts tangling together and making him forgetful, but he still has a lot to give. Getting close to him is difficult, no one seeming to know where to start. But once you wriggle your way in, Dust Bunny has a huge heart and positive outlook on life. He believes no one has a set path, you're free to take any lead you want and see where it takes you.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:52 am

Username: PolarizedVertigo
Personality:
Despite his nickname Risky tends to be more on the overly safe side, avoiding anything dangerous in the slightest. His viewpoint is that if he doesn't put himself in dangerous situations, nothing bad can happen to him! So he's a complete worrywart.
Lychee tries to get him to get out of his shell, and go on adventures, and due to her kind nature she's gotten him more accepting of the idea, however he is as stubborn as a mule, so it will take a lot longer to ever get him completely to break from his roots.
Risky has a strong fondness for music, specifically classical or old retro music (imagine Fallout 4 music? yeah, that.) and tends to let loose a bit more if he hears it, unconsciously so! So if you ever need his stubborn butt to do something, that's the trick!
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:03 pm

Username: BiscuitTheDog
Name: Rexshire (goes by Rex)
Personality:
Rex is, simply put, a jerk.
Okay, she's rude and likes to push things off of tables, so she isn't entirely a jerk.
Rexshire was teased a lot as a pup, and in retaliation played mean pranks on those who bullied her, which eventually caused her to become the bully. She's gotten a bit of one-on-one therapy to curve her temper, and she's doing well so far, but one wrong word and that therapist could cause Rex to blow her top again.
We'll see how it goes, I guess.

-hardly active... i draw... call me october
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:11 pm

Username: Hailey
Name: Maverick
Personality: A cunning soul, most know him as that. Slinking through the shadows, waiting to spot a glimmer or sparkle of something expensive. He’s a a thief and a smart one he is. His movements were calculated and precise just so that he walk away with a new glimmering item to add to his stash. Although he isn’t one to waste such items. You see stealing isn’t his only strong point, he’s also a small time inventor. Making the items he stole into to little machines to keep him company. He much prefers his little metal friends over other rats.
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LavenderRain » Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:31 pm

Username: LavenderRain
Name: Rexford Rattington III (aka rex)
Personality: Rex is that classic nobleman who acts nothing like a nobleman. His parents might be pets for rich and wealthy folks, but Rex always dreamed of adventure. Even though he shares his cage with his roommate/"uncle", the living definition of a fancy rat, he still can't help but frolic around whenever let out. Nothing brings him more joy than exploring his home, and smelling every single thing. Someday, he hope to sneak out, and explore the outside world unrestrained. He'd plan on being back by morning though of course. Besides, how big can the world actually be?
Adult ▪ Female ▪ Married ▪ Image▪ Christian ▪ Sept. 14th ▪ Artist
Toyhouse DeviantArt DA Adopts CS Adopts

Completed my entire wishlist on 2/5/2024! :D

LavenderRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ZeroToInfinity » Mon May 04, 2020 9:24 am

Username: dino cat
Name: Escinor
Personality: Escinor loves foraging. He will dig up small bones. Sometimes he will bring home berries. He will collect anything that is or used to be alive. He is always happy and adventurous.
We're a system. We will most often sign off with who's fronting.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ZeroToInfinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AMemeAmongMen » Tue May 05, 2020 5:40 am

PolarizedVertigo wrote:Username: PolarizedVertigo
Personality:

Congrats! Asterisk is all yours, love him lots!

If you ever decide to breed him, I would be very interested in potentially breeding him with one of my girls!
Last edited by AMemeAmongMen on Tue May 05, 2020 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMemeAmongMen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .. a weird wolf .. » Tue May 05, 2020 5:41 am

Username:wolf_love456
Name: Shadow
Personality: little emo, grouchy all the dang time!
Hey! Check my stamp collection for more facts about me! She/her | Bisexual | Furry
.. a weird wolf ..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me