c1:s1 into the fire [1/2] by yeena

Based on Click to view
Artist yeena [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

c1:s1 into the fire [1/2]

Postby yeena » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:35 am

omen, norfer, lucan and a strange man named berry were all heading to greenrest with a man named mathias and his caravan. mathias had figured that if he had multiple people travelling with him, they were less likely to be attacked by bandits. lucan rode in the front with mathias while norfer, berry and omen rode on horses in the rear.
    albeit a bit dull, the party did learn that omen loved talking and playing her lute; especially when everyone was trying to sleep. they also found out about mathias' family in greenrest, a wife named anna and daughter named abigail. anna taught at the temple in the town.
    while they were coming over the crest of greenrest, the party noticed that the town in front of them was up in flames and a blue dragon flying around was to blame. mathias wasted no time in launching himself towards the town with the caravan going at full speed. lucan was holding on for dear life and the rest of the party trekked behind them on their horses; including another random guard that had been hired by mathias and quickly intimidated by berry to come along for the race to greenrest.
    almost immediately upon reaching the town, the caravan was struck by the blue dragons lightning breath. mathias didnt survive the strike, unfortunately, and lucan was flung from the tumbling caravan, scraping his arm up and knocking his head pretty well. omen, concerned, decided to rip her own clothes to bandage up lucan and make sure that his wounds were covered and he didnt need to fear the risk of infection.

--

berry is mikes original character, but he ended up making key- youll learn more about this conflict later, lmao
    regardless our dm is a lot better at summarizing but he hasnt had time to make recent recaps so i thought i might as well get into the groove of them
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me