common dragon!
[c] hair above jawline
[c] tail tuft
[c] small teeth edit
[c] pupil + sclera color switch
[nr] horn edits
[nr] eye edits
[nr] mouth edits

to enter for this dragon, tell me their favorite time of day and why!

Code: Select all
user;
name;
gender;
prompt;

ends april 24 (2 days) or on top of page 4
kiwiis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ // maroka dragon 004 ]

Postby Stray Stranger » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:18 am

user; TooTiredToThink
name; Discoverer, Disco for shot
gender; female
prompt; Dawn, right before the sun actually comes up, when the sky is becoming lighter and brighter, but the sun itself isn't visible on the horizon yet, only it's rays peeking from behind the Earth. It's calm, nobody's woken up yet, and she likes that, it still isn't too warm but it's also not too dark to see anymore, light enough to see, but not too bright to look at the sky. The perfect time to take a walk and enjoy nature!
⚠️ Image ⚠️ Image ⚠️ Image ⚠️ Image ⚠️
__Image__Image__Image__ Image__ Image__ Image__Image__

⚠️ Image ⚠️ Image ⚠️ Image ⚠️ Image ⚠️
Stray Stranger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mae » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:27 am

user; -rain
name; milo
gender; male
prompt; his favourite time of day is dusk. the sky is always a beautiful colour around this time, and it’s not too dark that you can’t see, but just dark enough to make a calm feeling,,
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
♡꒱ hi i'm mae! 。゚ ୨୧⠀

୨୧ main interests ; sanrio & tamagotchi . ‎111 ˖ ࣪‏
mae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xintea » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:36 am

user; Xintea
name; Vakaras (evening in Lithuanian)
gender; Male
prompt; Vakaras most enjoys the evening, for not only does it make him appear to be glowing, but it looks as though there's a golden disc set in the sky. The subtle hints of blue and purple blend together like a watercolor painting, and the clouds dance within the piece without worrying of gravity. To him, the night taking over the day doesn't represent the fading of the light, but the time when day and night collide. It's a passing off of responsibilities that guide all towards their time of rest. It's a peaceful moment of solitude before the watchful moon guards the stars. Gentle winds waft their way through his thick fur, coaxing him to drift off into sleep for the night. Vakaras sleeps with no fear; he knows the moon stands as his shield and the glittering stars are poised as his sword.
Xintea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheEternalPlague » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:50 am

user; TheEternalPlague
name; Daibazaal
gender; Female
prompt; Exactly 3:00 am. They wake up at this time every morning because it allows them to experience the calm, cool, and tranquil night without staying up too late. She would go and sit in a spot with gorgeous view of the mountains, though you can’t see them too well at this time. And she waits calmly til the sunrises, then she heads off to do whatever she has to do that day.
-5 ChickenSmoothie Hours + 969865
I love Malk Pets/Spiders/Hyenas/Bearded Vultures
TheEternalPlague

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:54 am

user; jointedwishes
name; Dusk
gender; male
prompt; Dusk's favourite time is at exactally 5:17 am because that's when the sunrise starts, just a thin line of red and gold colours, and the sky is swirling with blues while it's preparing for the ball of fire to rise over the earth.
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:46 am

user; 'mags'?
name; Dary
gender; Male
prompt; Dary loves the evening and into the night. He loves it when it is the darkest it can get outside, almost black. He particularly loves the middle of the night when it's so dark, because it is easiest to see the fireflies. He adores watching fireflies since they are so bright against the dark night landscape. He loves neons and brights with dark colors together so to Dary, it is the most beautiful time of the day. He absolutely loves to sit out on the grass in an open meadow and watch them and some nights he likes to chase them through the field. It is verry claiming to him.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunsniff » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:24 pm

user; bunsniff
name; Brimborium
gender; male
prompt;
let's get a little clique here and say his favorite time is night. Why? Well his dark colors perfectly blend in with it and those gorgeous reds almost look radioactive with their glow!
♥ ♡ ♥
|| bunsniff || artist || roleplayer ||
╔══════════════════╗
hi you can call me bun!
adult / taken irl / female
╚══════════════════╝
|| DA || TH ||
♥ ♡ ♥
bunsniff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby symmetra » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:45 pm

user; symmetra
name; kamen
gender; boy
prompt;
Noon.

Because of his dark coat, Kamen was forced to live his days in an equally dark location; a large cave system. Every day, for as long as those days were, he has lived in the shadows.

But one day, while exploring the cave, he found a large cavern that wasn't as dark as the others, with small patches of grass on the floor along with the usual cold stone. Streams of light beaming down from the ceiling, seeping through the cracks in the rock, and for the first time he could remember, he felt the sun on his face and in his fur.

Ever since that day, right before the sun reaches it's highest point in the sky, he would travel to that cavern at watch the light slowly bleed into the area, illuminating the cave around him. It's impacted his usual routine quite a bit, but he appreciates the change in scenery from time to time.
ImageImage

matt / grown up
i have NOT abandoned this site,
i'll just be slow for a little while longer.
symmetra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:16 am

user; s e n e c i o
name; mars
gender; male
prompt;

mars particularly enjoys when the night is at its darkest. when the world is silent and the only prominent light is from the stars that twinkle in the blackened sky above. he finds that the eerie stillness of everything is similar to an unexplainable dystopia, an empty, uninhabited fantasy. he likes to connect the stars and form pictures with them, giving each made-up constellation a meaning and a backstory. he loves the idea that each star is like a radiant, fiery ball of life, the spirits of the deceased looking down on and observing. mars does not find the darkness that the night welcomes as scary or intimidating because it is a time where the imagination can run wild, a time where the mind may play tricks and fool him. the way his mind can become so vulnerable to the ideas and thoughts that lurk inside of his head and how the instinctual awareness of his positioning becomes drastically more important fascinates him simply because of the change in lighting.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me