Based on Click to view
Artist FireWolf52 [gallery]
Time spent 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

* Vesper Terolykos * - Adopt #13

Postby FireWolf52 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:54 am

Main Page | Artist Search | Breeding Grounds | Import Dock | [url]Archive[/url]

Vesper Terolykos (T-air-oh-leek-ohs) are hardy little animals. We believe they can grow to be quite old, but since they're a newer species... I mean "creation" we really don't know for sure! What we do know is that all of them have double tails, feathered wings, feather tipped ears, and goat-like hooves. They can be any color or pattern, either natural or synthetic (this is due to their genetic modifications). They can have a wide range of personalities, I'm sure you'll discover that if you decide to volunteer to care for one! Some Terolykos prefer certain biomes to call home. Luckily, our island home for them has every sort of habitat, from the highest mountain to the deepest canyons, the densest forest to the largest open plains, the wettest rainforests to the detest deserts, the... Well you get the idea! Our cars are fast enough to get you from one side of the island to another in a matter of seconds, so you won't have to worry if you have multiple Terolykos in different areas!

Hello and welcome! This is a mini event, it doesn't have it's own thread like future event will! For Easter we have two unique Terolykos that really need caretakers! It seems some Easter experiments went a little too far and now we have a Terolykos with unusually large ears and one that seems to be stuck inside part of an egg! Of course they'll need homes like all the rest of the Terolykos here on the island! Think you can help them out?

This little guy seems a little confused, why don't you tell them where they're going? To get them, write at least 3 sentences about their new soon to be home! Is it a rainforest, the mountains, a meadow? What animals are nearby, what are some pretty landmarks they can see?

(Decorating your form is allowed but not at all required!

(Oh and if you're seeing these guys for the first time, check out our main page! Lots of Terolykos for adoption and custom slots are open! Stay tuned for more!! :D

Username: mirinae535
Terolykos' Official Name: Kurakku
Name: Raku
Collar Color: Pastel green
Phenotype: Light Cream Base with Pastel Purple, Pink, Yellow, and Blue Splotches, Pastel Tie-Dye Ear Feathers, Pastel Splotched Wings, White Speckled Nose, Purple Speckled Paws, Egg Head Edit (20% Chance of passing to offspring)
Last edited by FireWolf52 on Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: * Vesper Terolykos * - Adopt #13

Postby FireWolf52 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:30 am

Bump! <3

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:43 am

FireWolf52 wrote:Bump! <3

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mirinae535 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:46 pm

Username: mirinae535
Prompt: They're on their way to a sunny flower meadow, close to a densely wooded area and a lake on the other side. Lots of animals make their home their, or travel to and fro from the forest, such as rabbits, bees, butterflies and more, even the occasional fox or deer is spotted at the edge of the forest. At the lake you can see a wide variety of waterfowl, from mallards and coots, to swans and herons, and the waters are teeming with different types of fish. One of the landmarks, other than the lake and forest, is a huge weeping willow near the edge of the meadow, close to the lake, where most animals wary of the forest will go to for shade on hot days.

Aroace/Agender
| Any pronouns
ImageImageImage
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞

mirinae535

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireWolf52 » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:33 am

mirinae535 wrote:Username: mirinae535
Prompt: They're on their way to a sunny flower meadow, close to a densely wooded area and a lake on the other side. Lots of animals make their home their, or travel to and fro from the forest, such as rabbits, bees, butterflies and more, even the occasional fox or deer is spotted at the edge of the forest. At the lake you can see a wide variety of waterfowl, from mallards and coots, to swans and herons, and the waters are teeming with different types of fish. One of the landmarks, other than the lake and forest, is a huge weeping willow near the edge of the meadow, close to the lake, where most animals wary of the forest will go to for shade on hot days.

Yours! Happy Easter! <3

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery