Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Garden Center | V.2 by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Garden Center | V.2

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:30 pm

Howdy everyone, I'm Flo! Welcome to The Garden Center!

We're a rather special kind of adopt center. Once upon a time we were just a regular old gardening shop, but there must be something special in the soil, because little creatures started popping up around the place! Most of them resemble common animals, apart from the fact that they have different kinds of natural growth. It's like the flora and fauna came together to become one! There are, of course, very unusual creatures that show themselves from time to time...but those are rare, special occasions.

While we love them dearly, we've found that we can't take care of so many at once. Would you perhaps be interested in adopting some? They're not hard to take care of, and make excellent pets! Just be sure to keep them well hydrated, and give them lots of love to help them grow.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Fri Apr 17, 2020 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Garden Center | V.2

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:30 pm

RULES

• Garden Center adopts are a closed species. No one is permitted to make their own without permission, and never to make adopts outside of this species

• You may own a limitless amount of Garden Center adopts

• If a winner for an adopt has not been announced after two weeks since the end date, please contact myself or a mod

• Please do not post on adopts that have already closed

• You cannot sell your Garden Center adopts for any kind of currency; they can only be gifted traded for other adopts or in-species items, with the posting of the appropriate form

• No harassment/bullying/inappropriate or negative behaviour of any kind will be tolerated. After three strikes, you will be banned from this species

• If banned I retain the right to take back any Garden Center adopts or items you own, to give them back to the community

• Please inform us of any username changes, for archive purposes, by posting the appropriate form

• These adopts cannot be based on your own characters. Inspiration can come from media characters (cartoons, books, games, etc) but they cannot be direct copies

• Do not transfer your Garden Center adopt to another species (an exception may be granted in some situations) or alter their design without use of an item

• Do not remove the signature

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

ARTIST RULES

• Do not use these lines to make a profit for yourselves, or make adopts intended to be outside of this species

• All adopts must be free

• Do not remove the signature

• Artists are required to make a minimum of three adopts per month, but can make more if they want to (pm me about any issues that may arise)

• Keep to the species rules and rarity chart

• Keep adopt rarities to uncommon and under (rare traits are saved for special occasions)

• Staff will receive a 1-Rare Trait & Under MYO at the end of every month (if the three adopt requirement has been met). if you do not use this, it can be combined with a second months to create an Unlimited Rare & Under MYO. they cannot be upgraded past this*
    *I will do my best to keep on top of these in the archives

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

HONORABLE MENTIONS

when an artist wants to give recognition to forms that did not win, they may give that person an honorable mention. these HM's can be converted to MYO's. you will need to keep track of these yourself.

to claim your MYO, you will need to post proof of your HM's on the Customs page to be added. once made and posted, you will also need to post your HM's again as proof. you can make the MYO yourself, or commission someone to make it for you.

• 10 HM's =
    Unlimited Standard MYO
    • 15 HM's =
    Unlimited Common & Under MYO
    • 20 HM's =
    Unlimited Uncommon & Under MYO
    • 30 HM's =
    One Rare & Unlimited Under MYO
    • 40 HM's =
    Unlimited Rare & Under MYO
    • 60 HM's =
    One Legendary & Unlimited Under MYO

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:31 pm

TRAITS & RARITIES

We have multiple species up for adoption here, and more are being discovered all the time! Some are rarer than others, and each one has their own set of traits, but you can be sure there's a friend here for everyone!

Sprout Puppies
    affectionately nicknamed Sprubbies, this canine species grows to about the size of a medium dog and produces sprout growth from its body. the sprouts don't flower, albeit very rarely, and will need the occasional trim every month or so. they're very affectionate, have a lot of energy to spend, and love nothing more than a cuddle before bed~

standard: as-is in oekaki
    common: custom tail, teeth, claws, fur edit
    uncommon: heterochromia, custom ears, custom tongue, sclera color, pupil edit, excessive plant growth*
    rare: missing limb/s, extra eyes (max 4), multiple tails (max 3), munchkin, reverse munchkin, colored blood
    legendary:two heads, flower growth, hybrid**

Cacti Cats
    these fun little felines, also known as Catci, look like regular housecats - except their bodies resemble cacti! they generally come with the same size differences you can find between breeds and are quite cuddly, just be careful of the spikes! you might want to get those trimmed if they start getting too long~

standard: as-is in oekaki
    common: custom tail, teeth, claws, fur edit
    uncommon: heterochromia, custom ears, custom tongue, sclera color, pupil edit
    rare:missing limb/s, extra eyes (max 4), multiple tails (max 3), munchkin, colored blood
    legendary: two heads, flower growth (cactus/succulent related only), hybrid**

Fruit Foxes
    also known as Fruities, these guys can be a little more wild at times, but nonetheless can make wonderful companions. their tails and the 'manes' around their neck are made of leafy bushes, and if taken care of properly, can produce a variety of fruit! it's a win-win situation; you get healthy snacks, and a lifelong friend~

standard: as-is in oekaki, small fruit growth (berries)
    common: teeth, claws, fur edit, larger fruit (no bigger than an apple)
    uncommon: heterochromia, custom ears, custom tongue, sclera color, pupil edit, foliage edit (mane and/or tail)
    rare: missing limb/s, extra eyes (max 4), multiple tails (max 3), munchkin, reverse munchkin, colored blood, two types of fruit growth
    legendary:two heads, multiple types of fruit growth (max 5), hybrid**

*excessive plant growth; covering over 50% of the body

**hybrid animals must be approved by me first, and the head cannot be altered; if you have any questions, feel free to send a message
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:31 pm

res
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:32 pm

marking now open
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:00 am

Mark!
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:51 am

mark!
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:55 am

~mark~
I'm living life, and needing friends.
Autistic & Proud - go through non-verbal times. If I say anything wrong, please tell me so I know and can grow <3
My animals are my life, I'd do anything for them <3

Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:41 pm

the artist search is now open! expect some adopts to be posted within the next few days <3
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:41 am

^
SilhouetteStation