Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Garden Center | (Artist Search Open!) by SilhouetteStation

Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 13
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

The Garden Center | (Artist Search Open!)

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Howdy everyone, I'm Flo! Welcome to The Garden Center!

We're a rather special kind of adopt center. Once upon a time we were just a regular old gardening shop, but there must be something special in the soil, because little creatures started popping up around the place! Most of them resemble regular house pets, apart from the fact that they have different kinds of natural growth. It's like the flora and fauna came together to become one! There are, of course, very unusual creatures that show themselves from time to time...but those are rare, special occasions.

While we love them dearly, we've found that we can't take care of so many at once. Would you perhaps be interested in adopting some? They're not hard to take care of, and make excellent pets! Just be sure to keep them well hydrated, and give them lots of love to help them grow.
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Garden Center | WIP

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:23 pm

RULES

Garden Center adopts are a closed species. No one is permitted to make their own without permission, and never to make adopts outside of this species

You may own a limitless amount of Garden Center adopts

If a winner for an adopt has not been announced after two weeks since the end date, please contact myself or a mod

Please do not post on adopts that have already closed

You cannot sell your Garden Center adopts for any kind of currency; they can only be gifted traded for other adopts or in-species items, with the posting of the appropriate form

No harassment/bullying/inappropriate or negative behaviour of any kind will be tolerated. After three strikes, you will be banned from this species

If banned I retain the right to take back any Garden Center adopts or items you own, to give them back to the community

Please inform us of any username changes, for archive purposes, by posting the appropriate form

These adopts cannot be based on your own characters. Inspiration can come from media characters (cartoons, books, games, etc) but they cannot be direct copies

Do not transfer your Garden Center adopt to another species (an exception may be granted in some situations) or alter their design without use of an item

Do not remove the signature

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

ARTIST RULES

Do not use these lines to make a profit for yourselves, or make adopts intended to be outside of this species

All adopts must be free

Do not remove the signature

Artists are required to make a minimum of three adopts per month, but can make more if they want to (pm me about any issues that may arise)

Keep to the species rules and rarity chart

Keep adopt rarities to uncommon and under (rare traits are saved for special occasions)

Staff will receive a 1-Rare Trait & Under MYO at the end of every month (if the three adopt requirement has been met). if you do not use this, it can be combined with a second months to create an Unlimited Rare & Under MYO. they cannot be upgraded past this*
*I will do my best to keep on top of these in the archives

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

HONORABLE MENTIONS

When an artist wants to give recognition to forms that did not win, they may give that person an honorable mention. these HM's can be converted to MYO's. you will need to keep track of these yourself.

to claim your MYO, you will need to post proof of your HM's on the Customs page to be added. once made and posted, you will also need to post your HM's again as proof. you can make the MYO yourself, or commission someone to make it for you.

•10 HM's =
Unlimited Standard MYO
•15 HM's =
Unlimited Common & Under MYO
•20 HM's =
Unlimited Uncommon & Under MYO
•30 HM's =
One Rare & Unlimited Under MYO
•40 HM's =
Unlimited Rare & Under MYO
•60 HM's =
One Legendary & Unlimited Under MYO
Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:24 pm

TRAITS & RARITIES

We have multiple species up for adoption here, and more are being discovered all the time! Some are rarer than others, and each one has their own set of traits, but you can be sure there's a friend here for everyone!

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

Flower Pot Pups
these guys are just like your regular dog, expect they have flowers growing in their coats! most don't come bigger than the average sized pooch, but there have been some height variations now and then. they're very cute, and make wonderful canine friends!

standard: as-is in oekaki, flower growth of any kind
common: custom tail, teeth, claws, fur edit
uncommon: heterochromia, custom ears, custom tongue, sclera color, pupil edit, excessive plant growth*
rare: missing limb/s, extra eyes (max 4), multiple tails (max 3), munchkin, reverse munchkin, colored blood
legendary: wings, floral eye growth (replaces eye/s; causes blindness), hybrid**

Cacti Cats
these fun little felines look like regular housecats, except they have cacti and succulent growth! they're about the same size too, and generally come with the same size differences you can find between breeds. they're quite cuddly, just be careful of the spikes!

standard: as-is in oekaki, any kind of cactus/succulent growth
common: custom tail, teeth, claws, fur edit
uncommon: heterochromia, custom ears, custom tongue, sclera color, pupil edit, excessive plant growth*
rare: hairless, missing limb/s, extra eyes (max 4), multiple tails (max 3), munchkin, colored blood
legendary: wings, floral eye growth (replaces eye/s; causes blindness), hybrid**

*excessive plant growth; covering over 50% of the body

**hybrid animals must be approved by me first, and the head cannot be altered; if you have any questions, feel free to send a message

Last edited by SilhouetteStation on Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilhouetteStation » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:24 pm

res
SilhouetteStation