My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Hound : 250

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:33 am

Mark!
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby polaris ❦ » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:19 pm

cutie!! Mark!
my boo <3

My main sona and my son <33 art- quailsoup on DA

artfight[/i]
polaris ❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BiscuitTheDog » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:26 pm

username: BiscuitTheDog
storage thread: hh
hound name: Armarill
coloration: red piebald with mask
sex: Male
collar color: blue with red polka dots ;P
interesting experience:

"Ohoho, I've had many strange and interesting things occur to me during my life. For the sake of time, though, here's the top two."

"I remember this one very vividly. I was just on the brink of turning one, and in celebration me and my older brother, Baroo, were playing around our home in a field a few miles away from a swamp. Our father had warned that a storm was incoming, and that we should head inside.
"Pshh, what does he know" We'd said to ourselves. We kept hopping around in the grass while chasing butterflies. Our father had retreated inside, grumbling something about us that I hadn't quite heard.
Soon enough, however, the storm fell upon my brother and I. Fat raindrops plopped on our fur, and it didn't take long before we could barely see eachother. We didn't even know which way our home was, and when our mother called, we couldn't tell where her voice was coming from. It's quite tragic, really.
It only took five minutes for us to end up far away from our home. We couldn't tell where we were. The rain hadn't ceased, and we were hiding in a burrow under a tree.
I talked quietly with my brother while the rain roared. The burrow was filling up slowly, but as long as we weren't getting pelted by water, we were fine.
Suddenly, my brother had brought up the sky and the rain, and how the raindrops seemed... Darker. Fatter.
I turned to face the entrance of the burrow to look outside when plop!
There was a toad, laying belly-up right outside the burrow.
We were absolutely terrified. It was raining toads! TOADS!
When we stuck our heads out of the burrow, we saw more toads and what appeared to be small gray fish raining down from the sky. Holy cow!
It was so crazy. We couldn't wait to tell out parents, if they happened to not be mad for our running away, that was.
After the momentary amphibian and fish rain, the clouds grew paler and the rain turned to a sprinkle. My brother concluded that the reason for toads to come down from the sky was because the clouds were angry. They wanted us to listen to our parents, or more creatures would flop down from the sky.
We ended up scaring ourselves into obeying our parents every single time after that experience. Of course, now I know that the wind had probably scooped up some unsuspecting animals from the swamp and decided to rain them down right where we were hiding, but atleast I grew to be very loyal and obedient. That's a plus, right?

This second one is a bit less awe-inspiring (and less disgusting), but it was pretty cool to me. It happened when my new (at the time) owners took me and my family to a farm for the month. I think it was to visit the human's cousins, but I didn't really pay attention to what she said, so I'm not so sure. At this point, I was two years old, while my brother was three and a half.
Me and my family had grown use to the farm and its oddities, as we'd been there for a week. I had made a few unusual friends, like ducks, chickens, and even a small pig, but the most unusual was a one-eyed sheep. She was the only sheep at that farm with one eye, and she told me that all the other sheep thought she was weird and a "monstrosity". I myself had grown very attached to her. I liked her alot.
Well, one day on the third week, this sheep, who was named Doll, asked if I wanted a tour of the farm. I said, "Aw heck yeah!" because it truly was getting boring.
I hopped on the sheep's back, like the humans did when they rode the horses, and off we went.
Doll showed me the house, where my mom and dad were listening to our human play some music on the banjo, the stables, where my brother was chasing around some goats, the crop fields, and the barn. Doll was very good at explaining these places, and her voice was sweet and soft. I could've listened to her talk all day long. I mean, I practically did, since the sun was going down by the time we went inside the barn.
I hadn't realized how tired I'd been at the time, but I remember that as soon as I curled up next to Doll on a bed of hay, I was out. The next day, I woke up to my brother staring at me with a grin on his face. My human's cousins came by a few moments later to take Doll back to the flock.
"Bye, Marill." She'd said.
After my human took me and my brother back to the house, my brother woofed, "Armarill has a crush!"
Haha, that caught me by surprise.
I remember glaring daggers at my goof brother. "Why do you say that?" I had asked.
"You fell asleep by Doll in the barn. Don't pretend I didn't see you gazing dreamily at her as you two passed the stables."
"I wasn't gazing dreamily at her, Roo! I was listening carefully to what she was saying. Anyways, even if I did have a crush on her (which I totally DON'T!), it wouldn't work out. She's a sheep and I'm a hound."
My brother had apparently thought that having a crush on a sheep, of all things, was enough. He blabbered about it to my parents, who had agreed with my claim that it wouldn't work.
I had only said that for the sake of argument, so it kinda stung.
What's worst of all about it is that Baroo told Doll! That made me so mad, but what was done was done. I couldn't do anything.
A few days before the human planned to take us back home from the barn, Doll asked me about it. I confessed, and she said that she liked me back, but only as friends. I was ashamed, but I didn't get angry- more sad than anything.
Ah, that was a long time ago, though. Silly crush. Me and Doll remained friends, and I visited her once again a few months later. She said that her flock had mostly stopped bullying her for her one-eyed-ness, and she'd even started a family! She had two lambs, both boys, who I'd grown very close to. One of them had even inherited Doll's one-eye mutation, which I thought was cool. Me and Doll sure were pals. We were best-friends, actually.
A long while later, me and my family visited the farm again.
It was then that I found out that Doll had passed. I was so incredibly sad I- I can't explain it well, sorry...
Doll had supported me as I'd supported her. It burned a hole in m- my heart when I heard that she'd died.
I still had her children, but it was n- never the same.
I've recovered from the shock and grief, but her memory still lives on in my head. I won't forget her.

Ah, you stayed and listened to my rambling! Sorry I got a bit teary at the end, by the way, heh.
Those were by far the wackiest things to ever happen to me, and I'm kinda glad they did.
I learned to listen and I made a new best friend. Pretty neat, I'll say."
(1,256 words)

Art corresponding to the second story
Armarill and Doll meet 1/4
2/4
3/4
4/4

Art corresponding to the first story
1/1
Last edited by BiscuitTheDog on Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-hardly active... i draw... call me october
BiscuitTheDog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:27 pm

mark
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:51 pm

dropping out ksdhfk couldn't think of an answer to the prompt in the end qvq but congrats to the winner!
Last edited by kyum- on Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DigitalLinx » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:10 pm

username: JinxedStudios
storage thread: IECR
hound name: Scout
sex: Male
collar color: Dark Brown with one single white stripe

"An interesting experience? Well... I think I've got something in mind..."
~~~~~~~~~~
-Two years ago-
"Cal! Give him back!" I barked as I chased after my friend. He was currently in possession of Mr.Squick Squak, my favorite squeaky toy. "Never!" Cal yowled back speeding ahead. Curse him and his long legs... As though my wishes were granted, Cal tripped over the root of a tree and tumbled down the hill. I giggled as I heard Mr.Squick Squak squeaking as he rolled down the hill. After that, it was a few seconds of silence when I began to hear the stallions neighing and what sounded like... Cal? "Are you okay Cal!" I called as I walked up the hill. Chaos, Flat out chaos is what I witnessed when I saw the bucking stallions and a very frightened Calorni (Yes that is Cal's full name). I just went into big brother mode and ran into the pen barking, spooking all the horses away from my friend. It was an interesting day, but mainly traumatizing for us both.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Even after that encounter, Cal is still picking fights with other stallions, making me drag him out every single time. Regardless I love that hound like he was my own brother, and will forever"
"Awww, you really think that about me?"
"Hush Cal, go nap in some hay or something..."
"Meanie..."
"I'm not mean you're just stubborn"
~~~~~~~~~~
Might do some art... If I do It will be under this:
[Pic Place Holder]
"Good Memory? What's That?"
TheDigitalLinx/DVTProject
No Longer Active!

If you need to contact me, please reach me on either Discord or dA!
Disc: DigitalLinx#6169
dA: DVTProject
Image[/center]
DigitalLinx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:05 am

The collar colour looks really weird here and only just noticed so apologies for the off colours ^-^”

username: ~Levi~
storage thread: here!
hound name: Shila
sex: female
collar color: gold with ruby buckle

A strange experience, well... Oh, that would defiantly have to be when I was young and got lost in the woods...

The scent was getting stronger, it was musky and earthy but Shila couldn't identify what it was and so curiosity had gotten the better of her. Now brambles tug at her fur and tall trees tower over her, casting long shadows that create an almost eerie ambience, but still she continues on - curiosity is a strong thing and when partnered with determination, well, logical thoughts don't stand a chance. So, the mission continues on, until a wall of brambles blocks her path and she is forced to halt. A tragic end for a potentially eventful day, yeah it would suck to go home and mother would definitely be mad. But - Oh, right there. There was a tunnel through the clawed wall, just big enough for her to squeeze through with some effort. So Shila crouched down low, tummy brushing against the damp ground and started to shuffle forwards until she couldn't move forwards. The brambles had grabbed ahold of her, but now its only a matter of will right? And so with a mighty tug, she flew forwards out of the brambles and into a golden lit clearing, and there was the source of the smell!

It was... a small rusted puppy? It didn't smell right and it looked surprised but still friendly. It smelt wild and had slanted eyes and a pointed snout but after a second it crouched down in a playful bow like Shila's sibling did when they wanted to play - so it must be a friend? It was awkward at first, the unsettling smell took a while to get used and the difference in size caused a hesitancy in both of them that usually was nowhere to be found when pups played. Still, after a while it seemed to become more natural, the other was small but fast and agile - almost slippery like the fish that were watched by the old cat in Shila's house - and though slower, Shila was larger and therefore could pin the other if she managed to catch them. And so they played, and kept playing and as they learnt more about each other. Shila's companion was called Nanook and she lived in the forest with her mother and her brother (they didn't have owner or a house!) and she'd gone exploring and found this clearing. Nanook said that they hunted their own food and took care of themselves which boggled Shila quite a bit, after all how does one acquire a bed without a human magically creating one, or bacon? what about bacon?! Had Nanook never had bacon? Thats sad...

Shila and Nanook had a lot of fun playing together until a sudden growl interrupted them and over the brambles leapt a sleek and very angry creature of flame. The flame creature rounded on Nanook and angrily chastised her for leaving before turning its fierce and wary gaze on Shila. The creature was lithe, bigger than Shila but not bigger than her mum, and it smelt of the wild, of pine trees and mountain brooks and moss and earth and even like fresh rain. It had incredible leaf green eyes that seemed to freeze Shila to the spot, much like her own mother's gaze cold do and Shila started to feel guilty though she didn't know what for. But most impressive and attention grabbing was the creatures fur which shone like fire and looked like fire two, except the feet which looked like they'd been dusted in coal - turning them as dark as night. All in all, the creature was intimidating but its mannerisms rather familiar which caused Shila to sit back in confusion.

It turned out that the fierce creature of fire was Nanook's mother and while she wasn't pleased that Nanook had gone off on her own and even played with a stranger, she was happy that Nanook was safe. Nanook was just happy her mum arrived so that she could introduce her to Nanook's new best friend.

Nanook's mother, Sakari, studied Shila and eventually decided she was not a threat though she was bemused in how her daughter ended up playing with a hound pup. But after some questions she realised that Nanook thought her best friend was a "icky smelling but nice town fox" and Shila though her friend was a " small and kinda pointy nosed wood hound" and neither had realised one was a hound and the other was a fox. Sakari, had been hesitant to explain but eventually she did and though she had reservations about the two playing together - after all foxes and hounds are often at odds with each other - she could see both meant know harm and for now both just wanted to enjoying playing with their new friend. So she let it be.

Shila and Nanook had many adventures and explored the woods and town together while causing mischief. Nanook got to try bacon and Shila even managed to catch a mouse once. This continued on until Nanook was old enough to find her own area in the woods and Shila was soon to be adopted. The two parted on good terms, though astray grew older they had started to drift apart.

Looking back on it, Shila still thinks that first meeting with those alien dogs was one of the weirdest, most life-changing but greatest momentets of her life. She treasures those memories and loves how they have shaped her.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me