Based on Click to view
Artist WitchHazel [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bull Sharrier #48 - Teeth and Nails

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:52 am

Based on this design challenge!
To win this bab, tell me what their favourite hobby is and why! This ends in 2 weeks c:

Code: Select all
Name:

Edits
Fangs [c]
Large Claws [c]

Large Teeth [u]
Heterochromia [u]
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bull Sharrier #48 - Teeth and Nails

Postby minifun990 » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:10 pm

Name: Ferea
Favourite Hobby: Ferea loves gardening, she loves smelling every flower and digging out every weed. Its a relaxing task that never seems to end, but she doesnt mind because at the end it is all worth it
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /trainwreck/ » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:27 am

Vigilante

Male

Two Bull Sharriers sat in a room. A modern style, black table with a glass top separated the two from each other. On either side each one sat with a microphone in front of both of them. The more bright and vibrantly colored of the two was resting on his arm, bored out of his mind and rasping his fingers along the table. The bull sharrier that sat across from him was readying a note book full of worn out pages that were covered front and back in scribbled writing that was hardly legible. He was flipping through it quickly, trying to find a page that had yet to be scored. With an embarrassed giggle, the bull sharrier turned on both microphones and began to speak.

"Welcome to the Sherry Sharrier Show! Last week we got to see inside the life of a wonderful grandmother who spends her days tending to a very well kept garden. If you haven't seen it yet, you better get your tail end over there! It's a beauty! Now, by popular request, our guest today is none other than the one and only Vigilante! So, brother, how are you doing today?"

Vigilante smiled and leaned in to the microphone.

"I'm doing quite well if I say so for myself, Sherry. It's a pleasure to be here and I'm glad I have so many fans who wanted me. Haha. It's nice feeling wanted."

"Wanted? Haha, Vig, you're funny! You're exactly what this world needs! Speaking of which, that brings me to my first question. You chose your name, right? What inspired it?

"Look around ya', Sherry! Not enough is being done around here. We have mothers with no leads to missing children, grannies who get their purses stolen, that bakery on the East Side wouldn't have ever caught the perp if it ain't for me. That ain't even the end of it, lemme tell ya'! My momma told me when I was a young boy, 'you better grow up and stake a name for yourself because I'm tired of caring for your ungrateful self! You don't pay rant, no nothin' and I'm just supposed to sit around here and watch you throw your life away?' and ya' know, I never really cared about what my momma said growin' up. She was a nag, but when my momma got sick and passed, I realized how right she was. I wasn't getting no where besides the most wanted list with all of the dumb things I'd be doing. Man, those officers don't let up. But anyway, after spending some time in jail I had a little bit of time to think about my life and I wanted to get it turned around, you know? I saw a lot wrong with the way our city works and I wanted to change that and be someone my momma would be proud of."

Sherry wrote as much down as he could as quickly as possible, his tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth in concentration.

"That''s uh, a very, interesting story Vigilante. You were motivated by the injustices you saw. Makes sense why you picked Vigilante. I'd say it's rather fitting, considering that's the definition..."

"You bet'cha!"

"Okay, so moving forward. Now that you've decided to dedicate your life to chasing crime, would you call yourself a super hero?"

"Nah, man. I try to be humble. I'm just doin' what my momma would have wanted me to done. I wanna be someone she's proud of since she ain't here no more. I loved her and I'm not sure if I showed her that much when she was still around. I love everyone now."

Sherry continued to write fast as Vigilante waited excitedly to keep talking about himself.

"What would you say was the most rewarding thing you've done?"

Vigilante leaned forward across the table and started to get really into the discussion.

"You see, there was this mom, she was pretty and kept a magnolia in her hair and she'd bring her daughter to school every day, and as some of y'all know I work that crossing guard job to help pay for my bills, and then one day she didn't have her kid no more. She was frantic! And I was all like 'Awe, Molly, what's goin' on? Where's little Rosie?' and then Molly was all like "Oh Vigilante! My little Rosie is gone! I need you to save her! Only you can bring her back safely for me!' and then I was like "Don't you worry, Molly! I'll bring you back Rosie safe and sound, no problem whatsoever!' and started to 'Oh thank you, oh thank you!'. I told her 'Don't mention it. It's my pleasure". So, I told my boss that I needed to go and he started to shake my paw and said "You're a good man, Vigilante! We're so lucky to have you on our team. Take all of the time you need!' and then that was exactly what I did. I went on a journey, scouring the city, beating up the bad guys and I found Rosie locked up in her own father's basement! He stole her when he didn't have custody over her, and you know what I did with that poor father? I knocked him into next week! Oh boy, he did not see that comin'!"

Sherry paused and just stared at Vigilante for a while before writing "egotistical narcissist" and "over exaggerator" on the note book in front of him before closing it quickly.

You know what, I think that's enough for today. Thank you Vigilante! It was a pleasure having you here and getting to hear your story. I'm sure the listeners enjoyed it too."
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:25 pm

Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:23 am

/trainwreck/ wins this one! c:
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me