Based on Click to view
Artist Birdy [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

S.H.I. Artist Search

Postby Birdy » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:13 am

This is where entries for the Artist Search will be stored! Please be sure to read all of the rules before entering.

Rules for Artist Entries
• All entries are FAKE, meaning that they cannot be used as real SHI's
• You may not remove the FAKE sign or EmberWolf's signature
• You may make any number of entries, but please do NOT make your own "___'s entries" thread/post. I will not be able to keep up with them!
• You must make at least three entries to be considered for an artist position
NEW! Please include a list of colors/markings with your entries
• You must make at least two entries with classic serval markings to be considered for an artist position (note: they do not have to be identical to each other; markings can vary slightly from serval to serval)
• You can work with colors/markings that haven't been "discovered" (see rarity guide & system), but please keep them natural-ish (for example, you can add markings such as tiger stripes, rosettes, marbled tabby, etc. but not heart shapes or other markings not found in nature)
• You may use any of the fur/tail options in the file or make your own edits, but please keep them natural-ish

Rules for Recently-Hired Artists
• If you are picked to be an artist, you will first undergo a trial period in which you can make 3 adopts. After this period, you will be notified about whether or not you've become an official artist
• Artists MUST follow the rarity guide and systems, meaning they cannot work with undiscovered markings/colors and they have to follow the guidelines for rarity frequency (i.e. "rare" traits only appear every 50 servals, etc.)
• Artists are allowed to explore/create "undiscovered" markings/colors, but they must be approved by me (The Pirate) before being released
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: S.H.I. Artist Search

Postby imperials » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:04 pm

marking <3 !!

Last bumped by Birdy on Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:04 pm.
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me