Valley of Kings - #483 by kyum-

Based on Click to view
Artist kyum- [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings - #483

Postby kyum- » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:14 pm

to adopt this lion, you must be have a founder and be level one. you may also adopt this lion as your founder.

inspired by this butterfly, as suggested by roeheart!
for this child, tell me what they're attracted to; feel free to interpret the prompt in your way!
ends: 21st march, 23:59 (cs time)

minifun990 wrote:Username: minifun990
Lion name: Haiba
Lion gender: Female
Pride: Mystic Isle
Pride status: Scout

Last edited by kyum- on Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings - #483

Postby ♡HappyAlpaca♡ » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:17 pm

Mark!
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
♡HappyAlpaca♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:05 am

Username:
Lion name:
Lion gender:
Pride: link to storage
Pride status:
Prompt:

o res
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Lady Lesednik♡ » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:42 am

Username: lady lesednik
Lion name: Lyessia
Pride: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4264183&hilit=jungle
Pride status: Gardener
Prompt: Plants. Lyessia cannot put into words the draw she feels towards plants, even as a cub. The beautiful shapes, the colors, the smells, the tastes, they're all unique even if they look similar.
http://www.aywas.com/register/referral/33167/ Join Aywas! Aywas has customs, breeding, and an avatar for you to dress up!
♡Lady Lesednik♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:58 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Lion name: Kahua (meaning "fortress")
    Lion gender: male
    Pride: Divine Pride
    Pride status: healer
    Prompt: Kahua is attracted to respect and only looks for that. He dislikes it when pride members come to him for advice, and his favorite catchphrase when it comes to that is "If you want advice, go see an advisor". The healer wants to be seen as someone with immense knowledge and not a playmate or a best friend. Kahua always teaches the learning healers that he's not going to hold their paw the whole time. Instead, he prefers it when they silently listen and take in his remarks so they can better themselves. He also likes it when they call him "sir" and when they compliment him for all of their knowledge. It makes Kahua feel more important.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:15 pm

Username: minifun990
Lion name: Haiba
Pride: Mystic Isle
Pride status: Scout
Prompt: "What am I attracted to?" Haiba repeated, looking at her newest friend. She was one in a line of many, but that didnt make her any less special.

"What isnt she attracted to?" Another adolescent male snorted before she could answer. Haiba couldn't even remember his name. "Shes only been here a week and I've seen her follow a butterfly, follow the scent of a flower across half the territory only to bring back a bunch of rocks." Haiba felt herself warm under her fur. It was all true of course, and much more that he just hadnt seen, she literally only got here because she followed the paw prints of a lion missing a toe and it lead her to the mostly amused king of this pride.

"You guys don't feel it?" The two shook their heads. They were younger than her, perhaps thats what it was. "Every smell, noise, sight is its own marvelous sensation" She smiled, while the other two only furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

"Every time I find something unique, like that blackened rock, it has its own story! It practically has a personality." She exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement. The first lioness just shook her head.

"I thought I understood there for a moment but a rock?" She stood, "I was meaning what sort of mate you wanted."

"He'd probably have to be a rock himself" The lion chortled, Sera nudged him and hissed to shut up but it was too late, Haiba walked into the distance, the alure, the attractive nature of uniqueness calling her on.

As she tracked a set of hoofprints she'd never seen before Haiba pondered. She could tell that lion had been trying to pick on her but she would be attracted to a lion, or lioness like that rock. The rock was unique, had personality, a story to tell, it didnt let others beat it down, and it let the enviroment shape them, but never let it break them.

Haiba huffed at her thoughts a little, was she really thinking about being attracted to a rock? Even if it was just the ideas it represented, well, it made her a little odd.
(365)
Last edited by minifun990 on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MCLAREN » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:27 pm

Username: ||CrownieXWolf||
Lion name: Monarch
Pride: Oakali Pride
Pride status: Warrior
Prompt: Monarch is a minimalist. She prefers gold and jewels and treasure more than anything meaningful. Get her some gold or a valuable treasure and she will do anything. She is heavily attracted to riches- meaning gold trading among other tribes. Her desire for riches sometimes gets her tricked, her blind attachment to jewels. Sometimes choosing her treasure and stuff over meaningful gifts and over her mate and family, sometimes leads to her trusty downfall. With this her trust is broken, but of course her gold is her only trust.
Last edited by MCLAREN on Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

MCLAREN - P1 LM
    vroooom 💨 | Image

❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙤
    𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙩?❞

MCLAREN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:58 am

Marrk
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOnePython » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:19 am

Username: ThatOnePython
Lion name:
Lion gender:
Pride: link to storage
Pride status:
Prompt:
Skin pelts
wippp
╔═════════════╗
Python || She/Her
vok pride || dappervolk

“Eternal Peace Is Probably Overrated”

Signature credits to Frisco
Art credits to Requlus

╚═════════════╝
ThatOnePython

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wucaian » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:55 am

Username: wucaian
Lion name: Vara
Pride: Sun Gorge Pride
Pride status: Healer
Prompt:
Metal is not the most practical thing to wear in the sun. A little bit, sure. Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, should be fine. It’s not the most practical for hunting, a flash of light reflecting off some metal jewelry or soft jangle of clinking metal and dinner is off and running. Needless to say, large pieces of metal jewelry and armor are not a lion’s first choice in the Sun Gorge pride. Vara knows this but she can’t help it. Most of her pridemates just have a bracelet or two. But Vara has sixteen. And eight necklaces. And two sets of earrings she can take off before a hunt. She loves the craftsmanship, sure. Each piece she owns is beautiful. It was a lot of work to acquire them, she had to leave the territory to meet traveling traders or visit other prides. All outsiders, with few exceptions, were unwelcome within their borders. But mostly, there’s just something about wearing jewelry. She might be a little addicted.

Currently missing:Image
Bounce, bounce, bounce...
wucaian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me