Based on Click to view
Artist allu [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rohktan #107

Postby allu » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:45 am

What are Rohktans?
Rohktans are a large sentient feline species that lives alongside humans and elves. They come in a wide variety of sizes, shapes and colors. Some have the ability to control magic while others prefer to use their strength or voice.

me: i'll make one rohktan every day!
    also me: drops off the face of the earth.
    ANYWAYS
    this one will be a personality contest! no word limits or minimums, just do whatever works ^^

you have two days :D

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Rohktan Name:

Rarity: standard
    Traits:
    - standard tail
    - standard ears

END DATE:
    wildfur2202 wrote:Username: wildfur2202
    Rohktan Name: Lykona
    Class: Hunter
    Personality: Lykona suffers from a bi-polar 2-like personality disorder, and has aggressive highs and lows. They are not so extreme as to make them impersonable but rather causes them to range from incredibly optimistic and incredibly pessimistic. On a good day, Lykona is warm and gentle but still awkward with children and hyper-dependant subs. Lykona will only give their respect to those who earn it, and on a bad day, this can lead to passionate fighting. Lykona is a strong hunter who can catch prey easily and tracking is soothing for them. They find themselves off hunting when angry, redirecting their energy towards something productive. While they wanted to be a magi, and most would guess they are a warrior. Neither of these truly suit Lykona. In a very happy or very sad mood Lykona struggles to harm others without debilitating guilt. However, this does not extend to prey and hunting is easy for them. Also, they may have some slight magi abilities but they are clumsy and their emotions would lead to disaster if truly gifted with magic.
Last edited by allu on Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rohktan #107

Postby drift. » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:17 pm

edit; dropping out, good luck to the rest !!
Last edited by drift. on Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:22 am

Username: Spiritstar3
Rohktan Name: Mocha
Class: magi
Personality: seems sweet to the point of causing you diabetes, but Mocha is actually stubborn and hard headed. They can be fiery and temperamental at times as well...They love little ones and playing, though, which is nice.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:01 am

Username: wildfur2202
Personality: Lykona suffers from a bi-polar 2-like personality disorder, and has aggressive highs and lows. They are not so extreme as to make them impersonable but rather causes them to range from incredibly optimistic and incredibly pessimistic. On a good day, Lykona is warm and gentle but still awkward with children and hyper-dependant subs. Lykona will only give their respect to those who earn it, and on a bad day, this can lead to passionate fighting. Lykona is a strong hunter who can catch prey easily and tracking is soothing for them. They find themselves off hunting when angry, redirecting their energy towards something productive. While they wanted to be a magi, and most would guess they are a warrior. Neither of these truly suit Lykona. In a very happy or very sad mood Lykona struggles to harm others without debilitating guilt. However, this does not extend to prey and hunting is easy for them. Also, they may have some slight magi abilities but they are clumsy and their emotions would lead to disaster if truly gifted with magic.
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:38 am

ahh, i'm so sorry this took so long to get to, but here is the winner!

congrats <3

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildfur2202 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:05 pm

allu wrote:
    ahh, i'm so sorry this took so long to get to, but here is the winner!

congrats <3

Thank you!!
Humanity is an act not a thing, right?
wildfur2202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me