Spirit Tails - Mission Board by Springtalon

Based on Click to view
Artist Springtalon [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spirit Tails - Mission Board

Postby Springtalon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:26 pm

You're making your way past an old human house, when a soft purple light catches your attention. It's behind the house, so you carefully make your way there. As you turn the corner, you see a purple spirit, floating over a scarred siamese cat.

The siamese turns its yellow eyes to study you, and then smirks "Well, well Skat," he rumbles with a gravely voice. "Look who we have, an explorer. But do they take missions?" The spirit purrs, a high pitched almost cackling like sound. The cat laughs harshly "You're right...we'll start them on the easy ones..." the siamese pauses "unless they want to prove themselves on something harder?"

The spirit cackle-purrs again, and the cat nods wisely. He lifts his paw, revealing a piece of paper, and pushes it forward. "Let them read, and decide."

( - in the mission board area, you can accept solo or co-op missions that can give you special rewards! - )
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit Tails - Mission Board - Solo Missions

Postby Springtalon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:27 pm

( - solo missions are missions you can complete by yourself. each mission may only be completed once, and every two months they will reset - )
( - writing requirement: 250 word minimum - )
( - art requirement: clean lines and full color - )

easy
go on an explore - reward: +1 common loot set from an environment of your choice
enter the artist search - reward: +2 shop credit
draw your founder in a pose that mostexpresses their personality - reward: +1 shop credit
complete all of the other easy missions - reward: +2 shop credit

medium
draw your founder in a pose that mostexpresses their personality - reward: +2 shop credit
go on five explores - reward: +1 uncommon loot set from an enviroment of your choice
write your founder and another of your spirit tails interacting - reward: +1 random decor item
use an edit item, and describe the spirit tail's reaction to their appearance changing - reward: +2 shop credit
write or draw your founder interacting with any npc - reward: +1 common myo ticket
complete all of the other medium missions - reward: +5 shop credit

hard
go on twenty-five explores - reward: +1 rare loot set from an environment of your choice
go on fifty explores - reward: +1 very rare loot set from a random enviroment
buy and use a myo ticket WITHOUT using any shop credit - reward: +1 uncommon myo ticket
own at least one item from each season - reward: +10 shop credit
make gift lines for spirit tails - reward: +1 uncommon myo ticket
complete all of the other hard missions - reward: +1 rare myo ticket, +25 shop credit
Last edited by Springtalon on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit Tails - Mission Board - Co-op Missions

Postby Springtalon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:27 pm

( - co-op missions are missions you must complete with another user. if you're having trouble finding a user to do a mission with, you can enter the mission randomizer, which will randomly assign you a partner who is looking to do a mission of the same difficulty. each mission may only be completed once, new missions appear every four months - )
( - writing requirements: 500 words minimum - )
( - art requirements: clean lined, colored, and shaded - )

easy
breed spirit tails with another user - reward: +1 shop credit
enter the mission randomizer - reward: +1 shop credit
complete all of the other easy co-op missions - reward: +1 common myo ticket

medium
collaborate to create an artwork of your spirit tails interacting - reward: +2 shop credit
trade spirit tails with another user - reward: +2 shop credit
roleplay your two hauntings meeting and interacting (minimum 2 pages of rp content or offsite equivelant) - reward: +1 common myo ticket
complete all the other medium co-op missions - reward: +10 shop credit

hard
collaborate to design fanart of the npcs - reward: +3 shop credit
collaborate to design EITHER gift lines or a stamp/banner for the species as a whole - reward: +3 shop credit
work together to write the relationship between your two founders - reward: +2 shop credit
complete all the other hard co-op missions - reward: uncommon myo ticket
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spirit Tails - Mission Board

Postby Springtalon » Sun Mar 08, 2020 7:23 am

( - when you're ready to level up ( either your level or your rank ), simply post this code below! - )

( - mission complete code - )
Code: Select all
    [center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjI4LmI4MGYwZi5TU2QyWlNCbWFXNXBjMmhsWkNCaElFMXBjM05wYjI0aC4wAAAA/gilberta.regular.png[/img]
    [size=85]( - username: - )
    ( - link to haunting: - )
    ( - mission(s) completed - )
    ( - link to completed missions: - )[/size][/center]

( - mission randomizer code - )
Code: Select all
    [center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjI4LmI4MGYwZi5TU2RrSUV4cGEyVWdkRzhnU205cGJpQjBhR1VnVFdsemMybHZiaUJTWVc1a2IyMXBlbVZ5LjAAAAAAAA,,/gilberta.regular.png[/img]
    [size=85]( - username: - )
    ( - difficulties you are willing to attempt - )[/size][/center]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me