Based on Click to view
Artist Springtalon [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Spirit Tails Explore!

Postby Springtalon » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:04 am

( - the desert - ) ( - the forest - ) ( - the caves - ) ( - the tundra - )

You aren't sure how but you've somehow found yourself in a desert like area. You can still see the forest and plains, as well as what seems like a hundred different types of land. You walk through the desert for a bit, looking at the cacti, when a bobbing blue and white shape catches your attention.

You turn to look at it, and realize its a spirit, attached to the tail of a hyena wearing a dark brown hat. "Salamu mgeni" He shouts "Greetings, stranger. I'm Tafuta, and this is Heri, are you here to explore?"

You're a bit confused, and ask him what he means. Tafuta laughs "Explore!" he repeats "I run a bit of a safari you could call it, I let Spirit Tails into my lands, and the lands belonging to my neighbors, we guide you through our territories, and anything you find, you can keep!"

This sounds interesting you decide. You ask for more information about the leaders, and how the explore works. Tafuta laughs again, an almost cackling sound "Of course rafiki yangu, come with me, I'll show you around."

( - in order to explore, go to one of the four areas linked above and fill out the form you find there. you may only explore one area at a time, and you may only explore once a week. your explore results will be posted typically by the end of the day, or sometime the following morning. - )
Last edited by Springtalon on Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:19 am, edited 7 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit Tails Explore - Areas and NPCs

Postby Springtalon » Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:32 am

( - these are the areas you can explore in, each of them has their own loot, and different things you can find that will give you different rewards. the type of animal your spirit tail is will also effect what you can find, so be sure to come back with all of your spirit tails! - )

( - the desert is led by tafuta, the hyena. it is a hot environment, best suited to canines, equines, or ungulates - )
( - possible loot - please note this does not cover everything you can find in the desert, only a small selection - )
cacti - can be used to give your spirit tail green eyes
tumbleweed - can be used to give your spirit tail a bracelet out of tumbleweed (nature themed accessory)
owl feather - can be used to give your spirit tail a feather earring (animal themed accessory)

( - the forest is led by maple, the fox. it is a well shaded enviroment, best suited to canines, felines, or ungulates - )
( - possible loot - please note this does not cover everything you can find in the forest, only a small selection - )
flower - can be used to give your spirit tail a new eye color
fallen leaves - can be used to give your spirit tail a leaf accessory (nature themed accessory)
acorn - can be used to make a necklace for your spirit tail (nature themed accessory)

( - the caves are led by cazador, the snake. it is a dark environment, best suited to small canines, felines, or reptiles - )
( - possible loot - please note this does not cover everything you can find in the caves, only a small selection - )
gemstones - can be used to give your spirit tail a new eye color
bones - can be used to give your spirit tail a bone accessory (animal themed accessory)
mushroom - can be used to give your spirit tail dark brown eyes

( - the tundra is led by katski the wolf. it is a cold enviroment, best suited to long furred creatures - )
snowflakes - can be used to give your spirit tail white eyes
winter moss - can be used to give your spirit tail dark green eyes
frosted ferns - can be used to give your spirit tail a frosted fern bracelet (nature themed accessory)

( - the npcs that lead the four areas - )

tafuta is the leader of the desert, his spirit is named heri. tafuta is a very energetic hyena, who wears a leather hat he once found in the desert. he tends to talk a lot, and will often use swahili intermixed with his english.

tafuta's connection to heri isn't as strong as many, since he wasn't bonded with heri right when he was born. however the two are very close, and tafuta trusts heri to keep him safe.

maple is the leader of the forest, her spirit is name hayseed. maple is a small red fox, who, despite being small for her size, is very stubborn and always ready for a fight. maple will fight for just about any reason, and whether its a mock battle or a duel of honor, maple will always give it her all.

maple and hayseed work very well together, despite maple's fairly young age.

cazador is the leader of the caves, and their spirit's name is fuereza. cazador is a dark green snake, with large golden eyes. cazador is descended from basalisks, but lacks any of their powers. they did gain some small appearance traits though. cazador will sometimes switch into spanish, seemingly without realizing it.

like all snakes, cazador and fuereza have a very deep relationship, since much of cazador's body can be considered their tail. this allows fuereza to glide closer to cazador, and to stretch out further to investigate strange things that could put cazador into danger.

katski is the leader of the tundra, her spirit's name is yuri. katski is an artic wolf, and is very large and incredibly fluffy. katski is of japanese descent, and will sometimes speak her ancestors tongue. katski is very friendly and warm, but easily embarrassed.

katski and yuri are very close friends, and katski will often sleep curled around her spirit.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me