Spirit Tails Shop! by Springtalon

Based on Click to view
Artist Springtalon [gallery]
Time spent 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spirit Tails Shop!

Postby Springtalon » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:27 am

You make your way through a moonlit field, tall cliffs jutting on one side. Suddenly you see a warm yellow glow, just up ahead. Making your way towards it, you find a small piebald deer conversing with a golden spirit which is wrapped around her tail. As you watch, the spirit's red eyes turn towards you, and you repress a shudder. The spirit hums, and the deer turns to look at you with wide blue eyes.

"Hello!" she chirps "My name is Meadow, and this is Spark, what's your name?"

You give her your name.

Meadow's ear flicks, and she tilts her head "I run a shop for the Spirit Tails," she says "Would you care to buy anything?"
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit Tails Shop - Wares

Postby Springtalon » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:49 am

As Meadow and Spark lead you into a small cave set in the cliffs, you decide to ask "So what sort of things do you sell?"

Meadow hums "Oh a bit of this, a bit of that. You know how it is."

You...don't, but you decide not to say so.

Spark's glow is enough to light the cave, and you glance around, realizing there are small shelves along the walls, holding various items.

"Feel free to look around," Meadow says happily "When you're done, let me know what you'll be buying!"

You pause, and explain that you don't have much money. Meadow smiles "No worries, I also take Shop Credit, you can find them lying around Tafuta and Skat's areas. One Credit is equal to one C$."

MYO Ticket
( - allows you to make your own spirit tail, or turn an artist search entry into an official spirit tail, single use - )
( - common - 5C$ - infinite stock - )
( - uncommon - 10C$ - 45/45 in stock - )
( - rare - 25C$ - 10/10 in stock - )

Pound Ticket
( - allows you to purchase any pound spirit tail at any time, regardless of prompt or c$ cost, single use - )
( - costs 10C$ - )

Mission Ticket
( - allows you to instantly defeat one mission, regardless of difficulty and prompts, single use - )
( - costs 25C$ - )

( - please note seasonal items can only be purchased in the current season, and will change to reflect the season it is in real life - )

Ghost of Winter
( - changes your spirit tail's spirit to snow white or pale blue - your choice, single use, permanent - )
( - costs 2C$ - )

Winter Coat
( - changes your spirit tail's fur into its 'winter pelt', single use, permanent - )
( - costs 2C$ - )

Winter Wonderland
( - changes the background of your spirit tail to something more...winter-themed, single use, permanent - )
( - costs 7C$ - )

Eye Drops
( - allow you to change the eye color of either your spirit tail or your spirit, single use, permanent - )
( - costs 2 C$ - )

Energy Drink
( - gives your spirit tail a speed advantage in explore - )
( - costs 5C$ - )

Nutrition Bar
( - gives your spirit tail an endurance advantage in explore - )
( - costs 5C$ - )
Last edited by Springtalon on Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Spirit Tails Shop - Purchasing

Postby Springtalon » Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:54 am

You make your way back to Meadow, who beams at you. "Find anything you like?"

> Yes / No?

> yes / No

You shake your head and Meadow sighs sadly. "Well, that's alright. You're always welcome to drop by anytime you change your mind!"
You smile at her, and give your goodbyes, before leaving the cave and resuming your walk.

> Yes / no

You nod, and show her the item(s) you've chosen. Meadow lets Spark float down to examine them, as she gently lifts a small bit of paper, setting it down in front of you. She does the same for a small inkpot. "Just fill this out, and drop the payment over by that wall." She nods to a wall which says 'Stormt4lon'. You frown, not quite sure what it means, but nod.

Code: Select all
        [center][img]https://txt-dynamic.static.1001fonts.net/txt/b3RmLjI2LmViMGYwZi5RblY1YVc1bklHRnVJRWwwWlcwLC4wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA/gilberta.regular.png[/img]
[size=85]( - username: - )
( - haunting name (with link): - )
( - item(s) you are buying: - )
( - total cost: - )[/size][/center]
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me