Slayer Beasts of Shoujiin || MYO & Customs by Warrdog

Based on Click to view
Artist Warrdog [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Slayer Beasts of Shoujiin || MYO & Customs

Postby Warrdog » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:35 pm

Home | Customs & MYOs* | Founders | News | Discord | [url=vvv]Archive[/url] | Nursery | Traits

- You must ALREADY own the MYO or Custom ticket BEFORE your request is posted, you may not place the request then purchase the item
- Please alert the archivist as soon as you are aware of your approval status
- Do not use covers for multiple MYOs, this means no hubs, each should have a unique Oekaki page upon posting. Posting single covers for MYOs made off Oekaki is fine.
- Until approval your MYO must have something EXPLICITLY VISIBLE on it stating its unapproved status which may be removed after
- MYOs may be approved by any two members of staff (Artists or mods) or one admin before they are valid
- Customs, being made by artists, will require approval from one other member of staff
- Staff reserve the right to requests edits be made to the MYO if it doesn't meet approval standards
- You may request for others to complete or assist in the making of your MYO

- Custom/MYO tiers are very clearly laid out upon purchase of the item, you must adhere to the tier restrictions when deciding traits. You can find a list of traits on the main thread by clicking the above link.
- Upon COMPLETION of a MYO/Custom ALL traits must be posted CLEARLY for the purposes of breeding.
- MYOs/Customs are still subject to the weekly breeding buffer which starts after COMPLETION; not after approval. You will still have to wait until approved to put it in a breeding form however.
Warrdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me