Based on Click to view
Artist |Winter| [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Thea

Postby |Winter| » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:27 am

ImagexxxxxxxImagexxxxxxxxImage

When most people think of the defenders of Rosohax, they think a huge dragon covered in scales with big spikes and massive teeth, but Thea is pretty obviously the opposite of that. She's tiny, covered in soft feathers, and has relatively small teeth. Surprisingly, she actually likes it like that. Her enemies don't expect much when they see her and some don't even see her at all, but this is to her advantage because Thea has something amazing on her side, the light.

»» --------------- ☼ --------------- ««

xxxxxxxx

"Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do."
Thea's control of the light is a great advantage during battle. Being a juvenile, she's still learning a lot every day about what she can do, but even now, her powers are incredible. One of her greatest abilities is to create and manipulate light. This enables her to create powerful illusions to confuse even the smartest of foes. Meanwhile, her small size allows her to zip around creating small but lethal wounds on her opponents. And this is where Thea takes her pride. She is tiny but incredibly lethal and that's exactly the way she likes it.

xxxxxxxx

"Be the light that helps others see."
Thea is a light-bringer. Her sole purpose is to bring peace, life, and kindness to all those she meets. She's extremely loyal to her beliefs and everyone she fights with and even though she's an advocate of peace and empathy, she won't hesitate to defend them. Otherwise, Thea is quite cheerful and charming. She's very approachable and makes friends easily with almost anyone she comes in contact with (as long as they don't make fun of her size of course).

xxxxxxxx

"From the tiniest spark bursts the mightiest flame."
Thea's past is a bit complicated, even she doesn't know the full story and maybe that's for the best. She never knew her parents and only remembers wandering through the darkness as a wyrmling, lost and afraid until the elder dragons of Rosohax took her in. They saw the potential in her and taught her right from wrong, shaping her into the strong-willed, peace-lover that she is now. However, even the most experienced elders didn't expect such power from the smallest dragon. She was teased by others who also doubted her abilities, but she never let it get to her and instead used her frustration to further grow her strength.

xxxxxxxx

"We protect what we love."
Thea's list of likes far exceeds her list of dislikes. For starters, she, of course, loves the sun for its warmth and life-giving abilities. She loves flowers for their beautiful colors and sweet nectar. She loves juicy mice and voles because they taste amazing! She also loves when people underestimate her because it just makes it just that much better when she defeats them. On the other end, she hates bullies. She knows what it's like to be picked on and won't tolerate it happening to anyone else. She doesn't really like raspberries either. Blueberries and cherries are fine, just not raspberries.

xxxxxxxx

"Where flowers bloom so does hope."
One of Thea's favorite pastimes is gardening. She loves planting tiny seeds and diligently taking care of them until they grow larger than her and bloom into magnificent colors (she also loves their sweet nectar). Some of her favorites include petunias, daylilies, columbines, and of course the infamous flyaway plant. Along with a variety of herbs and grasses, her garden is one of the most beautiful in the land. People come to visit her just see the flowers blooming throughout the spring and summer. Occasionally she'll sell some of her flowers for bouquets, but she gets so attached to them, it's hard to let go.

Hex Codes: #731612 #c3160d #ff5900 #f21e0f #f99742 #ffe857 #ffe8dd #ffffff

xxxxxxxx
Incredible art by Visual
Last edited by |Winter| on Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Transparent

Postby |Winter| » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Uncommon juvenile cockatrice, designed by SkyGold

|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thea

Postby |Winter| » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:16 am

Adorable art by Derpy Memester
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:46 pm

Art by Total's Designs - orginal reference here

Of course, her best friend is Zeus <3
He's an amazing fighter but is just a big dopey teddy bear at heart and they get along great. She zips around his head while they go on grand adventures together.
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:16 am

Beautiful sketch by Thovatos
|Winter|