Silas Runekeeper #19 - {closed} by scythe.

Based on Click to view
Artist scythe. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Silas Runekeeper #19 - {closed}

Postby scythe. » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:13 pm

main thread
is this technically an easter sort of design or a valentine’s design?? Who Knows. I figured I would try something a little simpler than my usual designs... but ended up making up for that in line edits lol. their heart is heart-shaped, though their long lop ears might hide that a bit!

edits:
common: custom horns, tail, heart, and ears; custom hair tuft, slight fur length edits
uncommon: two sets of horns
total: uncommon tier

bettabee wrote:
oh heck, I forgot to actually announce this dlkdjkfjalkjfa I'm so sorry
the entries for this silas were all really good, and I had a hard time picking a winner!
first and foremost, I'd like to give an honorable mention to gloomyghost! A shard has been added to your bank. c:

the winner of this silas is hyperotreti! I love the thought you put into Mara and her hobbies, and the way they tie into the prompt. congratulations!
Last edited by scythe. on Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scythe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silas Runekeeper #19 - {OPEN}

Postby gloomyghost » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:19 pm

username: gloomyghost
name: Delta
prompt: Delta shows affection with hugs/cuddling as she’s always one of those people who seeks attention but in a love way and not romance way. She also loves to make and find little gifts for her friends by looking for pretty rocks, stones, and gems! Delta will usually make necklaces out of these items she finds. :)

gloomy | they/them | pixel storage
inactive; don’t expect a response from me!
gloomyghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyperotreti » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:23 pm

username: Hyperotreti
name: Mara
prompt: Mara adores sweets, and so she assumes that everyone she loves does too! You know you've endeared yourself to this Silas when she shows up with a sugary treat to share with you.

Mara is an expert at sniffing out batches of muffins cooling on windowsills, plates of pastries waiting on tables, and even cookies sealed away in jars. When she was just a fawn, she would simply snatch up a treat and dart away to share it with one of her Silas or human friends -- not realizing that in human culture, that would be considered stealing. She felt very sheepish when a human friend pointed out her mistake. Nowadays, she always asks before taking. It's hard to say no when she turns on the puppy-dog eyes!

Mara has also been learning to bake herself, using her magic to measure ingredients, move tools, and do other things that typically require opposable thumbs. For now, she still needs a human friend to help her in the kitchen, but she dreams of someday being able to surprise her loved ones with batches of fresh-baked cookies.
♥ she/her, call me Treti
character home
Hyperotreti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:37 pm

username: DragonOfEmber
name: Aphrodite
prompt:
Contrary to popular belief, Aphrodite isn't all that great at showing affection. She's more of a 'love from a distance' kind of girl, as she's never truly had that kind of relationship with anyone. She's often seen to be alone, but that doesn't bother her much because as a story writer, she falls in love with her characters instead.

However, if she were to find someone, she would give them her absolute all. She would constantly support them, hold them close, cuddle, and generally provide warmth. To get to that point, she would shower her interest with homemade gifts, things that took time and effort to make.
Last edited by justamindset on Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GrubbelSnapper » Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:53 am

username: GrubbelSnapper
name: Billy
prompt: Simply but, giving. Billy absolutely loves giving friends things, and especially putting time and effort into whatever he gives. Oh, you mentioned you really liked a certain sweater weeks ago? No worries! Billy has spent hours if not days knitting you a picture perfect sweater! He’s the type of Silas that won’t just make you macaroni art, oh no no friend. He hand made the macaroni, bought the most expensive arts and craft paper he could, and spent an hour picking out the perfect glitter glue to make a sweet piece of art showing you two smiling in a field with a little happy sun in the corner. This little guy will put hours of thought into the perfect gift for you <3
Hey there! I’m GrubbelSnapper but please call me Kalvin. I love talking to new people and making friends! Feel free to hmu!
Mainly He/Him but They/Them occasionally
C$ pet store! :O
Art shop!(links to FlightRising)
Toyhouse
DA (check it out <3)
TH
Profile pic made by me!
GrubbelSnapper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scythe. » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:15 am

closed for judging! c:
scythe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scythe. » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:35 pm

oh heck, I forgot to actually announce this dlkdjkfjalkjfa I'm so sorry
the entries for this silas were all really good, and I had a hard time picking a winner!
first and foremost, I'd like to give an honorable mention to gloomyghost! A shard has been added to your bank. c:

the winner of this silas is hyperotreti! I love the thought you put into Mara and her hobbies, and the way they tie into the prompt. congratulations!
scythe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Silas Runekeeper #19 - {closed}

Postby Hyperotreti » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:13 pm

awww gosh, thank you so much bettabee! <3 so happy to adopt this lil sweetheart!
♥ she/her, call me Treti
character home
Hyperotreti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me