EOB Event RPW #3: Tie-Dye Flamingo by stoatkiss

Based on Click to view
Artist stoatkiss [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EOB Event RPW #3: Tie-Dye Flamingo

Postby stoatkiss » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:15 pm

teen - type 1 fur - rat ears - bob tail - common green paint - heart-shaped pupils

This design took an entirely different direction from what I had in mind, but I hope you like them!
To win this wolf, tell me about a gift they've given a loved one! It needn't be a romantic partner - think of their friends, parents, even their pets!
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]RPW name:[/b]
[b]RPW gender:[/b]
[b]Gift:[/b] [max 300 words]

Prettying up is fine, no extras please! This will end Saturday, February 15 at 11:59PM EST.
Rhea/Max
it/they/she/he
adult

formerly Ejecta

TH
xxxxx

stoatkiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EOB Event RPW #3: Tie-Dye Flamingo

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:46 am

Username: sylvender
RPW name: Razzle
RPW gender: Male
Gift: Razzle has always been shy, often keeping to himself. He doesn't dislike others, just finds it hard to interact with them. Even as a small child it was not uncommon to see him awkwardly fiddling with his paws when having to talk to others. He rarely got anything on valentine's day when classmates gave them out. He got some, from kids who made some for everyone or who wanted to be nice.It was never a lot and sometimes he didn't get anything. Most years his mother would take him to the store to buy a him small box of candy. It wasn't something she could afford to spend money on, but she did it anyway because she wanted him to be happy.

This year, he hadn't got a lot in school. A few mini versions of candy bars and a box of those candy hearts. Candy was his favorite thing and he wanted to enjoy them. But he refrained from it, instead taking a brown paper bag and pulling out his markers, spending time doodling hearts and a "For Mama!<3 :)" on it. Waiting impatiently the entire day as he willed school to end. Once it had, he ran home as fast as he could. His mother hadn't had valentine's day presents in years, his other mom had been gone since he was little. He didn't remember her very well. He hoped his mom would love it! He gave it to her when he got home, proclaiming that "I saved my candy just for you Mama! I hope you like it!" And of course, she loved her son's gift! The two watched silly cartoons for the rest of the day, sharing the candy after having some grilled cheeses for dinner.
[300 words]

Last bumped by NE0N-UMBR30N on Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:46 am.
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me