Based on Click to view
Artist PolarizedVertigo [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

< Valentino White Cupido > | CDH#0003

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:46 am

whawawawah you spilled dots on my valentino white cupido

Yeah I make bad jokes and refrence old vines, what about it?

Username: Ringo.
Show Name: Miracle in Motion
Barn Name: Maddox
Sex: Mare
Color: Smoky Creme Appaloosa
Eye Color: Midnight Overcast
Height: 16.1 hh
Edits: Custom Mane+Tail
Last edited by PolarizedVertigo on Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: < Valentino White Cupido > | CDH#0003

Postby acronymm » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:48 am

Username: Acronymm
Show Name: BA Cupid Dance
Barn Name: Juniper (Junebug, June)
Halter? If Yes; Color?: #ff4000 ; Peachy
Personality:
'Theme Song':
Personality Gif:
If you had the chance to choose your fate, woodja?:
Last edited by acronymm on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

about wrote:
hey there!
acro/lyn ▴ she/they
feel free to send me a message, im friendly!
████████████
████████████
━━━━━ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████

status wrote:
on
and off
doing oekaki things
xxxx♡ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐬 𝐚
acronymm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:39 am

Halter? If Yes; Color?: Pale pink (#ffe9ec)
      Personality: I am a trickster. "oh, hello innocent, sadly forgotten jacket sitting on the fence, let's take you.. to the other side of the paddock shall we? It's a nice view."
      I don't mind rivers or lakes. But puddles?! No. No way. I jump over fences all the time. I don't run away, you'll just find me on the wrong side of the fence because I don't like jumping back over. If you tie me up I'll pull until something breaks. I will stand if you walk away for a moment, but don't tie me up. I don't like it. I'm a vocalist and never shut up. Hear me neigh! My worst fear is that my favourite person, my handler, will hurt me. I love causing trouble by getting others to follow me. I don't like random people riding me, I only want my handler. My favourite food is licorice but I hate sugar cubes and salt licks. Don't give them to me. Ever.
      'Theme Song': Green - Cavetown
      Personality Gif: xXx
      If you had the chance to choose your fate, woodja?: Everyone I meet wishes they could choose their fate, but why? Why would you want to change it? Changing it means you'll miss a bunch of opportunities that fate had planned for you. I'd rather put up with the pain, heartbreak, and anger knowing that there will be so many brand new opportunities waiting for me. Happy ones. Ones that I will never forget. So in short, my answer is no. I would not change my fate is I had the chance.

Extra:
        A pair of sunflower yellow eyes met mine. The mare didn't seem to know I was right in front of her, staring at her.
        Her eyes looked almost lifeless when I took a closer look. She was blind.

"Hello?" The champagne called out, making me jump.

"Hello there, I'm Maddox. Are you blind?" I asked.

She nodded. "I am blind. I'm Virtue, it's nice to meet you Maddox, I'm sorry for getting so close."

"No worries, it's not your fault hun."

"Can you describe what you look like?" Virtue asked, with seriousness in her voice and face.

"I can try my best, I can't promise it'll be the best description.
        Well, uh, I'm a smokey creme appaloosa. I have a white patch going from one rump, to my back, and to the other rump. Brown spots can be found all around my body. I have some on the white patch, my neck, my back and going down my shoulder. You can also see some white spots going from my flank to my back, down my shoulder and then going up my neck.
        My mane and tail are both tan. My eyes are as dark as the night when all the stars are hiding behind the clouds, not wanting to be seen by other creatures. A white stripe can be found between my eyes and my lips and nose are as pink as camellia's in the summer."

Virtue stood in silence. I don't know if she would understand what I was trying to say. It looked like she was trying to find words but she was at a loss.
        She turned her head, I guess trying to look at me but she was looking in the other direction.

"You, sound beautiful. You are the first horse to ever describe what you looked like to me. I may not understand the colours you are saying but I really appreciate you trying your hardest. I think we're going to be great friends." Virtue smiled and then trotted off.

Leaving me in an almost confused but happy state. I was excited to have a friend, let alone a blind one. I will do everything in my power to help her see the world in a different view.
Last edited by Ringo. on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Namida_☾ » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:22 am

Mark<3
──────────
Namida (she/xe/caw/he)
Image Image

──────────
tomorrow

──────────
timezone: cest
technically: artist

──────────
──────────

─────────────────
is nearly yesterday

and everyday
─────────────────

[url]commission card[/url]
toyhouse
artfight
Art is my own! Do not use!

─────────────────

──────────
is stupid

──────────
credit
──────────
──────────
Namida_☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaphiraBrightscales » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:07 am

Username: SaphiraBrightscales
    Show Name: Searching for Juliet
    Barn Name: Romeo
    Sex: stallion
    Halter? If Yes; Color?: yes #ff0000
    Personality: looks up from ball Oh you are talking to me? Well I am am very friendly, especially to mares. Stallions are ok as long as they don't try to fight me; if that happens then a fight we will have. That is until the humans come to stop it. My favorite things in the world are mares, rides, mares, apples, ,mares, my ball, and did I mention mares yet? I love going on rides and I tend to be calm unless I am behind another stallion then I will want to get in front of him. Nothing scares me except for thunder storms and things suddenly appearing in my path. Don't blame me, sudden things like thunder or a rabbit darting under your hooves could scare even the most calm of mares. Hey you human get away from my ball, I'm not done with it yet. Sorry about that, my ball is my favorite thing to play with when I am not with my mares.Competitions? Forget it. I would rather be in my pasture playing with my ball or hanging around the mares, humans keep us apart when they are in heat though unless they want a new addition to the herds here. i am very protective of my mares and I do not and I repeat do not like having other stallions around my mares. sniffs air and catches the scent of apples Well good bye, my human has apples waiting.
    'Theme Song': Ain't going down ('til the sun come up) by garth brooks
    Personality Gif: xxx
    If you had the chance to choose your fate, woodja?: it depends on if I have everything I want. Of course i would not mind spending more time with my herd but other than that, I am pretty content with the way my life is going
      Extras
      Favorite thing to do? My two favorite things to do are have fun with my mares and foals and chase my ball around my pasture
      Favorite treat? Why my favorite treat are apples but not just any kind of apples. They have to be Granny Smith apples, preferably the ones grown here.
      Preferred Weather? My favorite weather has to be sunny with some clouds and a nice breeze and, before you ask, my favorite season is spring time. I love spring time and sunny weather since everything is starting to bloom again, foals are frolicking in the pastures, and the ground is nice and firm for a nice trail ride in the warm weather
      Stall or pasture? Pasture all the way unless the weather is pretty bad. I’m fine with being outside when the rain or snow is light but not when it is coming down super heavy. Wiping the middle of summer or winter, I’ll need some shelter so don’t keep me outside all day long
      Fears? snorts and stomps hoof do I have to answer that again? I stated my fears earlier. What? If i don't go into more detail, I'll not get any apples for today? Fine. So as you already know. I hate thunderstorms and sudden things. I have since I was a foal. the thunderstorms and sudden things go hand in hand since the sudden thunder used to terrify me. Now my human has a radio near my stall set to play calming music all the time. This helps during the storms since I don't get scared as often. My human is also working on helping me with my other fear. Before, I would buck and bolt when something happened suddenly. Now, after quite a bit of work and falls from my human, I tend to just rear unless it is something super scary. With those, I tend to rear and bolt.
Last edited by SaphiraBrightscales on Sun Feb 16, 2020 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaphiraBrightscales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:29 am

Ringo. wrote:
      Halter? If Yes; Color?: Pale pink (#ffe9ec)
      Personality: I am a trickster. "oh, hello innocent, sadly forgotten jacket sitting on the fence, let's take you.. to the other side of the paddock shall we? It's a nice view."
      I don't mind rivers or lakes. But puddles?! No. No way. I jump over fences all the time. I don't run away, you'll just find me on the wrong side of the fence because I don't like jumping back over. If you tie me up I'll pull until something breaks. I will stand if you walk away for a moment, but don't tie me up. I don't like it. I'm a vocalist and never shut up. Hear me neigh! My worst fear is that my favourite person, my handler, will hurt me. I love causing trouble by getting others to follow me. I don't like random people riding me, I only want my handler. My favourite food is licorice but I hate sugar cubes and salt licks. Don't give them to me. Ever.
      'Theme Song': Green - Cavetown
      Personality Gif: xXx
      If you had the chance to choose your fate, woodja?: Everyone I meet wishes they could choose their fate, but why? Why would you want to change it? Changing it means you'll miss a bunch of opportunities that fate had planned for you. I'd rather put up with the pain, heartbreak, and anger knowing that there will be so many brand new opportunities waiting for me. Happy ones. Ones that I will never forget. So in short, my answer is no. I would not change my fate is I had the chance.

Extra:
        A pair of sunflower yellow eyes met mine. The mare didn't seem to know I was right in front of her, staring at her.
        Her eyes looked almost lifeless when I took a closer look. She was blind.

"Hello?" The champagne called out, making me jump.

"Hello there, I'm Maddox. Are you blind?" I asked.

She nodded. "I am blind. I'm Virtue, it's nice to meet you Maddox, I'm sorry for getting so close."

"No worries, it's not your fault hun."

"Can you describe what you look like?" Virtue asked, with seriousness in her voice and face.

"I can try my best, I can't promise it'll be the best description.
        Well, uh, I'm a smokey creme appaloosa. I have a white patch going from one rump, to my back, and to the other rump. Brown spots can be found all around my body. I have some on the white patch, my neck, my back and going down my shoulder. You can also see some white spots going from my flank to my back, down my shoulder and then going up my neck.
        My mane and tail are both tan. My eyes are as dark as the night when all the stars are hiding behind the clouds, not wanting to be seen by other creatures. A white stripe can be found between my eyes and my lips and nose are as pink as camellia's in the summer."

Virtue stood in silence. I don't know if she would understand what I was trying to say. It looked like she was trying to find words but she was at a loss.
        She turned her head, I guess trying to look at me but she was looking in the other direction.

"You, sound beautiful. You are the first horse to ever describe what you looked like to me. I may not understand the colours you are saying but I really appreciate you trying your hardest. I think we're going to be great friends." Virtue smiled and then trotted off.

Leaving me in an almost confused but happy state. I was excited to have a friend, let alone a blind one. I will do everything in my power to help her see the world in a different view.

Winner winner! Overall i enjoyed reading the little extra story quite alot! They seem like a lovely CDH!
also since i forgot to put it in the form, what is this CDH's sex? 😄💚
PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:10 am

Thank you for Maddox!