Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #3022

Postby mewmew. » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: March date judged 2020
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

To enter, you must own a founder and be at level 1, or must not have a founder form submitted and can adopt this cat as your founder!

How does this cat react in a life threatening situation? 300 words max

End Date: Friday Feb. 7th @ 6:00pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] [url=link]name[/url]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Long hair tan tabby with white and green eyes
    Simplified Description: long hair taupe classic tabby with white and sage eyes
    Other Features:
    Siblings: None Living
Last edited by mewmew. on Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #3022

Postby Sinful_Lies » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:57 pm

Username: Sinful_Lies
Cat Name: Pineflight
Clan: Mudclan

Prompt:
Panic boi

xx│ She/Her │ xx
Semi Active
PFP made by faded_dreams11 and Sig art by aortic

FRKalons
Sinful_Lies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby albino polar bear » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:01 pm

Last edited by albino polar bear on Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 8 times in total.
albino polar bear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:37 am

Username: eevee!.
Cat Name: mousetail
Clan: waspclan

Prompt:

Mousetail wants to be brave. He really does.
But his brain just doesn't allow him to be.
"Get water!" some cat screeched. The flames licked hungrily at the edge of the camp. The clan was scattered around, each of them trying to soak moss in whatever water there was. Mousetail urged his paws to move, but they just wouldn't. He was too terrified.
The fire came closer, even with the clan's efforts. He watched as they kept soaking the moss, but the water did nothing. The fire crept closer and closer to him until it has less than a tail-length away. But he couldn't move.
Pain seared his paws when a spark flew off of the fire. The fire was closing around the camp, but he couldn't see anyone else. He was alone.
He was trapped now. But he couldn't move, even if there was a way out.
He knew there was no chance for him. But then he saw a shape fly into the clearing. Shocked, he spun around and saw Brackentuft.
"Come on!" she cried, dousing him in water that she had soaked in moss. "The fire won't hurt as much if we're soaked!"
He nodded, his body shaking. She nudged him into the direction from where she came through the fire. He could hardly move, but he could shuffle over to the spot where Brackentuft told him to go. They leaped together and as soon as they were on the other side he fainted.
astra
SOUKOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:47 am

Username: endless shelter;;
Cat Name: Grainmuzzle
Clan: Tideclan

Prompt:
"Panic isn't an option. Face it with a clear mind or succumb to the fear and fall."

Normally words drilled into the mind come from another's voice from kithood, they would be about the worst situations. But for this tom it was his own thoughts for every small decision with a potential consequence. Each thing he has planned in his mind to react to. Even in life or death, he knows his next steps, where every failure has been thought through.
Some cats think he's a sociopath, no one exactly knows why he's like this, stoic through every situation. It seems to be that he's just that way.

Though when he'll know there is no escaping, he'll let himself fall and accept fate.
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:42 pm

Dropping out
Last edited by Kazin on Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:54 pm

Username: WolfstormSC
Cat Name: Sandypetal
Clan: Stormclan

Prompt:
Sandypetal would react just the same as she would expect from anyone else, with a calm attitude and a willing attitude to help those that have been the worse affected by the situation. She would ensure that everything is okay. She would be in charge for the most part and would remain kind and gentle to most of those involved, only raising her voice to repeat a command that someone didn't hear. She would be sure to comfort and soothe the worst of the casualties and is all in all a great leader and backup medicine cat at times.

But then... The after effect would come and the shock would have left her body and mind. At this point, sandypetal would proceed to wail, sob dramatically and even scream. She would walk into the woods to be left alone and just cry her heart out. Others have learnt the hard way that it is best to let her be alone during these times, unless you want a scratch or two, or if you want to be yelled at.

Unfortunately, this is her way of dealing with stressful situations and once she comes down from the breakdown-like state, she returns back to her gentle and serene self, ready to help and tend to others once again. She would never dare to hurt anyone normally, but things like this really change her and she needs some way to release all of the pent up emotions on something.

On the bright side, at least she puts it to good use and often returns to the clan with a bountiful supply of prey as an apology, as she also likes to go on a bit of a hunting spree after something so tragic, as a way of coping and helping herself to calm down. (300 words exactly)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:56 am

Username: Raincloud the 33rd
Cat Name: Quickbreeze
Clan: Lighthouse

Prompt:
She could hear them, now. She hadn't been able to before, but their breathing was so close to where she walked that now she was certain they were following her.

She steadied herself - mind, breath, body. She couldn't seize up in fear now, not today. More than her own life was at stake. And she couldn't let her pursuers know she was onto them.

In her younger years, Quickbreeze would have bee made feeble by her fear. She would have called out, "Whos there?" in a trembling and sickened voice. She would have maybe even been crying, in the lonely forest, but in the past few months she'd changed a lot. And now that her mate and her future children, whomever those children may be, were at stake, she was able to keep walking calmly, as if this were just another day in the forest.

In her mind, she whispered a prayer. She could hear them moving faster to keep up, and her own paced quickened - just a touch. They were not being cautious anymore, an soon she knew they'd break cover and be on her.

But she was ready. The first DustClan cat pounced as the queen had predicted, and she was quick to jump aside, swiveling to meet her head on.

As the other two cats broke cover, she kept her clam.
Quickbreeze would be asked where she was going, who she was meeting, why she dared enter enemy land.
She had all her answers prepared.
And if they backfired, she was ready to defend herself. She was not afraid. Not anymore.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:37 am

eevee!. wrote:Username: eevee!.
Cat Name: mousetail
Clan: waspclan

Prompt:

Mousetail wants to be brave. He really does.
But his brain just doesn't allow him to be.
"Get water!" some cat screeched. The flames licked hungrily at the edge of the camp. The clan was scattered around, each of them trying to soak moss in whatever water there was. Mousetail urged his paws to move, but they just wouldn't. He was too terrified.
The fire came closer, even with the clan's efforts. He watched as they kept soaking the moss, but the water did nothing. The fire crept closer and closer to him until it has less than a tail-length away. But he couldn't move.
Pain seared his paws when a spark flew off of the fire. The fire was closing around the camp, but he couldn't see anyone else. He was alone.
He was trapped now. But he couldn't move, even if there was a way out.
He knew there was no chance for him. But then he saw a shape fly into the clearing. Shocked, he spun around and saw Brackentuft.
"Come on!" she cried, dousing him in water that she had soaked in moss. "The fire won't hurt as much if we're soaked!"
He nodded, his body shaking. She nudged him into the direction from where she came through the fire. He could hardly move, but he could shuffle over to the spot where Brackentuft told him to go. They leaped together and as soon as they were on the other side he fainted.

Congratulations!
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules