Artist silver ~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 14 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
39 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

riSE | #3000

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:46 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

username: denja
    cat name: toadburr
    clan:

description: a mainecoon with mottled coat of black, red, brown & white and blue & green eyes (black tortie & brown classic tabby with medium white chimera)

other features: none
    siblings: none living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
    father: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
    dam: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by silver ~ on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: riSE | #3000

Postby Goner. » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:53 am

Markkkkkkk!
( ๐’พ'๐’น ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ โ™ซ black lives โ™ช ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ โ™ช MATTER โ™ซ ]
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐“Œ๐“‡๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘” )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:53 am

prompt:
with such a flashy coat this cat surely draws attention themselves. but is this attention wanted?
[extras & prettying up are allowed / no word max go ham fam ]

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
username; .sins. name; berrywhisper gender; male rank; protector clan; Strawberryclan
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    "Wow, could you imagine that kit being yours?" His ears fell backwards with each
    word said about his colorful coat. His eyes darting to the ground, ears hot with all
    the unwanted attention about his coat. "He's large for a recently made full name."
    "Who cares about that, look at his coat. No wonder he was abandoned, how could
    you hide that mottled pelt in anything?" "I thought only girls could be three colors,
    Why does he have three mama?" Berrywhisper pushed his way out of the brush that
    surrounds the clan camp, deciding to do a single cat patrol to get away from all the
    talk about his pelt. It was true, the only other cat's in his clan with three coat color
    were all females, but there had to be a reason he had three as a male. Not that he
    might ever get an answer. Sighing heavily, he began his trot to the southern border
    of the clan, hoping to find some peace and quiet away from everything, everyone.

Making it to his favorite spot, he gently laid down and rolled in the now blooming
    flowers that grew in the grasses. The scent helping him to relax more than the heat
    and comfort of the camp. Stopping, he started to lick at a paw, then slowly pulling
    it across his face. Keeping his thick coat clean is not easy and had to be done many
    times in a day. Luckily it helped him to think through things in the camp, and every
    comment made his way that wasn't positive.
    "Hey there sulker." A light cream pelt with colored points padded up to him, her
    amber eyes light with happiness and playfulness, showing her words weren't to hurt.
    He nodded his head to her before grooming his chest fur. "Oh, is camp that bad for
    you today? you know they don't really mean to be rude about it, especially the kits."
    He grunted in response, not wanting to talk about it now, not without lashing out
    and snapping at his friend about everything that was bothering him for the last few
    days. She leaned into him and started to groom his back, her black and orange tail
    flicking back and forth patiently waiting for an answer to her questions. Her energy
    calm but demanding of words to come from his jaws. He stopped grooming himself
    to look at her before taking a deep breath. Diving through all his thoughts, the tom
    tried to think through what it was that he wanted to say.

โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ—†โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™

Berrywhisper is a closet romantic, with interests being in mostly males, with the exceptional female he might find attractive. He doesn't fully get it.

The tom loves shrew. Will honestly try his hardest to get the freshest one, or might have to beg someone to go hunt one down for him if being picky.

He hates climbing trees. Absolutely terrified of heights, even if he is the tallest cat in the clan. Usually gets made fun of for this by learners and kits.

Has a deal with Leafecho that he will be a surrogate dad for her kits with Cinnamonsplash if she will be a surrogate for his kits if he has a male mate.

Doesn't know who is parents are or where he came from, but is grateful to Otterleap for raising him as one of her own without hesitating about it.

Is not a fan of water due to his coat, but loves the smell of the river. He credits this to Otterleap having always smelled like river water and algae.
โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ‹˜โ—†โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™โ‹™

"I understand that I am a freak Leafecho. There is nothing that is going to change
    that fact to anyone in the clan. I am a male who has too many colors on their coat
    and some can't see past that. all the females are offended by me yet also fighting
    for my love and affection, same with toms until they find out that I am also a male
    or not their type in personality. This feels like the one place I cannot be loved by
    anyone except you, Otterleap and Monkeytail. Even the cat with two tails in the
    clan finds it hard to understand just who I am. No one respects me Leafecho, and I
    just can't stand to be there sometimes. I wish i was allowed to go to Star Tree and
    live there, just to be away from the clan."

He wasn't how long the pair had sat in silence before Leafecho licked his cheek to
    try and comfort the tom. He opened his eyes in surprise and looked at her. "Why?"
    "You are such a grouch sometimes, but you know I'm always here for you. Plus I have
    heard through the clan that Cypressnight is actually too scared to talk to you but is
    really in love with you. Maybe try starting a conversation with him tonight? If it all
    goes wrong, and I was wrong, well I'll be here for you to yell at and cry on, like old
    times." She threw her whole body weight at the tom, him giving out a soft murrow
    in relief and happiness.
Last edited by .sins. on Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndpine » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:56 am

marking! gorgeous bab :0
houndpine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:04 pm

username: WolfTales
cat name: Spectrum
clan: Howlclan

prompt:

Spectrum was named for the array of colors in his coat and he owns it. His pelt is quite odd to some and beautiful to others. But Spectrum, he doesn't let their opinions of his coat bother him. He enjoys every drop of attention he gets. Oh? He's larger than most other cats? Good. More attention for Spectrum, not that he cares anyway. Spectrum may enjoy some of the attention but he brushes it off most of the time. The words spoken to the handsome cat were just empty compliments or jealous jabs. He refused to let any cat judge him by his coat.

As a kit, Spectrum's mother favorited him out of his siblings. He could blame any and everything on them, he wouldn't though he loved them, it sparked greed inside him nonetheless. As he advanced in rank in his clan, he found it was easy being well-liked and skilled. If he wanted to eat first, everyone would let him. The biggest piece of prey that some other cat caught? His. Spectrum would get and receive anything he asked for.

But it started to feel emptier and emptier inside of his heart. Was he only wanted for his pelt? Did any cat really, truly love him? Despite the stares, jabs, and adoration for his beautiful fur, Spectrum felt truly alone. He was once close with his sister Charity but then a flood destroyed the territory and left his family in ruin. His coat was in shambles and all the positive attention left like the water swept it away along with his sister. Spectrum felt truly alone because of his own fur. He started to hate his fur, it was hard to groom and he was hated or loved depending on how it looked. At that point, he decided he didn't want his fur to define him. He would put off all compliments or attacks on his fur and focused on sharping his skills. Skills mattered. Fur color does not.
Last edited by WolfTales on Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Wolftales โ˜พ โ‚Š she/her โ‹†หš adult
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Toyhouse โ˜ฝ.หš โœฉ โ‰ฝ^โ€ขโฉŠโ€ข^โ‰ผ .โœง
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephara » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:05 pm

MArk <33
Feel free to send over a pm or trade, Iโ€™m interested in anything thatโ€™s on my wl. I also sporadically participate in user-made adoption centers.
โ€ข stars โ€ข kalons โ€ข

What pretty flowers.

ImageImageImage
Zephara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:08 pm

m arking
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:12 pm

Last edited by denja on Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astraf » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Bฮนษพิƒฯษพฯƒส‚ฦš, ฯƒฯ…ษพ ฯ™ฯ…าฝาฝษณ ฮฑษณิƒ ษพฯ…ส…าฝษพ
username: eevee!.
cat name: birdfrost
clan: waspclan

"Good morning, Birdkit!" Ferntail purred as Birdkit opened her eyes.
The weak sunshine was even weaker in the nursery; it was almost pitch black in there. Birdkit had to blink several times in order to be able to see Ferntail perfectly. Ferntail, her mother, was curled up in their nest, her tail wrapped around Birdkit's siblings, Oakkit and Sparrowkit. Her black and orange pelt had been recently groomed; it seemed like she had been waiting for Birdkit to wake up. Birdkit groaned inwardly - even her own mother treated her better than any cat in the clan, even more than Birdkit's father, Mousesky.
"G'morning," Birdkit replied, padding out of the nursery. The dawn light shone in the open camp. Several cats were scattered around; she recognized Splashnose, Ivybriar, Birchflight, and Redfall. As she padded out of the bush and began to walk towards the prey pile, all of their heads turned to look at her. Ivybriar and Splashnose turned away and continued to gossip, but the two toms immediately went to her.
"What would you like to eat this morning?" Birchflight purred, cutting in front of her.
"It's none of your business," she hissed, trying to shove past the orange tabby. But just as she was free from Birchflight, Redfall raced to the prey pile and began to sift through it.
"Would you like this vole, Birdkit?" he meowed silkily. "It's the freshest piece on the pile!"
She ignored him and instead chose a large rabbit to share with her siblings and mother.
Birchflight picked her up by her scruff. "Come on, Birdkit. Let's eat over there!" He began to pad towards a large dip in the flat ground.
She squirmed until he let go.
"Stop dragging her along with you!" Redfall snarled at Birchflight. "She obviously would like to eat with me!"
"I don't want to eat with either of you!" she yowled, her mew muffled by the rabbit. She ran as fast as she could to the nursery and her mother.

-*-

"From this day forward, you will be known as Birdpaw. I will be your mentor."
Birdpaw gaped at Featherstar. The silver tabby jumped down from the Highstump to touch noses with her.
"I'll make you the best queen any cat has ever seen," he murmured as he touched noses with her. Birdpaw was too shocked to say anything, even as cheers echoed around the camp. Then she realised that no toms were cheering for her except her father and siblings, Oakpaw and Sparrowpaw.
"I don't see why I couldn't have been her mentor," she heard Redfall mutter. "I've trained harder than anyone else!"
"I should be up there," Birchflight growled. "Why couldn't I be her mentor? I'm old enough!"
Badgerfang just glared at Featherstar, Heatherpelt had turned away from the rest of the clan, and Leafstripe, Cloudbranch, Weaselfur, and Rocktooth were nowhere to be seen.
Birdpaw sighed. Stupid toms.
Featherstar wrapped his tail around her shoulders. "I'll show you the Waspclan border. Let's go!"

--

After a long day of exploring her home, Birdpaw sank into her nest. She was thankful that she was the only cat in there; Oakpaw and Sparrowpaw were still out exploring. Birdpaw had been sent home early because Featherstar 'didn't want to have her fur get dirty'.
The whole day had been like that; they had to stop five times before reaching the border because of mud puddles that he had to cover up. Even the stupid leader was in love with her! She rolled her eyes. The dumb toms only cared about her coat.
She was almost asleep when Rosepaw padded in. She carried the scent of the moors and fresh-kill - she had probably been out hunting.
"Hey," she said, sitting down in her nest as she began to groom herself. "How come you're back so early?"
"Featherstar didn't want to get my 'beautifully stunning' fur get dirty."
Rosepaw started giggling. "Even he's after you? Jeez, I thought even he had dignity!"
Birdpaw smiled. "I know, right? It's going to be a nightmare when I'm a warrior!"
"They'll have to race each other to your side to ask first!"
They both laughed until they heard Oakpaw and Sparrowpaw entering the camp. They then pretended to be asleep when the two toms entered the den.

-*-

"From this day forward you will be known as Birdfrost. Starclan honors your intelligence and beauty, and may they light your path."
Birdfrost couldn't help but snort at Featherstar's words. The clan became silence and stared at her in shock.
Rosefrond, who had been named a warrior only two moons before, burst out laughing. Oakfeather and Sparrowbranch exchanged an amused glance, while Ferntail opened her eyes wide with shock.
Featherstar gave Birdfrost a warning glare as the clan began to disperse. Rosefrond was going on a patrol with Heatherpelt, Ivybriar, and Ferntail. As they passed her, her mother hissed at her. "How could you be so ungrateful!"
Birdfrost yawned. "'Starclan honors your intelligence and beauty' ? That's supposed to be an amazing quality of mine, like my smarts or my skills, but no! Apparently all that matters is how pretty I look."
Ferntail didn't have a chance to respond as her patrol left the camp.
"Come with me, Birdfrost," someone meowed just behind her ear. Birdfrost spun around to see Featherstar right behind her.
Birdfrost rolled her eyes but followed him out of the camp and into the woods.

--

The sun was setting beyond the trees, making the sky glow. The Early Star shone bright in the sky, shining down on Birdfrost and Featherstar. They were still padding through the woods until Featherstar halted.
"What?" Birdfrost meowed, trying to look over his shoulders.
"Let's wait," he meowed silkily.
"Why?"
"You'll see," he purred, brushing his muzzle against hers. She flinched and took a few steps back. He glanced at her, shocked, then turned to face the field.
The field was their main boundary with Waspclan - they owned the forest and Waspclan owned the field. Sure, Waspclan did have a forest on their territory, but Lilyclan's territory was only forest. Lilyclan could still look out at the field, but never cross into it.
Birdfrost yawned as the minutes went on. She was almost falling asleep on her paws when Featherstar nudged her, a gleam in his eyes.
"Look!" he whispered.
Birdfrost looked past him and gasped. The whole field was being lit up by tiny flames, blinking out and then starting back up again. As some of them got closer to them, she realised they were tiny bugs. She jumped up and ran into the field, crossing the scent marker.
Featherstar purred and followed her. They played until there were no bugs left, and they collapsed in the field.
"Thank you," she purred, brushing her muzzle against his face. They stayed there, panting from the exercise, until the sun was rising over the field.

--

They padded back into camp, much to the whole clan's surprise.
"Where were you two?", "What were you guys doing out there?", "Why did you guys just leave?", "You missed your warrior's vigil!"
That last exclamation came from Ferntail, who was glaring at her. Sparrowbranch and Oakfeather exchanged an amused glance, and Rosefrond smiled.
Birdfrost had her tail curled up with Featherstar's. She noticed and quickly unraveled it. She said nothing and padded to the warrior's den. Her den.
She was 'welcomed' by Birchflight, Redfall, Badgerfang, and Heatherpelt. All of which hissed at her and padded out of the den. Birdfrost found the nest she had made for herself before her warrior's ceremony and collapsed in it, exhausted from no rest.

--

She woke up, startled by a sudden tail against her face. She glared at Birchflight, who was laying in his nest next to her's. He was still dreaming, twitching and calling out "Birdfrost!" in his dreams. Birdfrost rolled her eyes and padded out of the den.
The camp was mostly asleep, but she noticed Redfall beside the fresh kill pile and Mousesky, her father, guarding the camp entrance. She padded towards Redfall to greet him, but he glared at her and padded to the other side of the camp, a mouse in his jaws. Birdfrost glanced at him, realising that he was probably still jealous of her and Featherstar.
Mousesky padded up to her. "Congratulations!"
"On what?"
"Your kits!"
Birdfrost stared at him. "My what?"
"You didn't know?"
"Of course not!"
"Go and see Goldenleaf."
Birdfrost ran to the medicine cat's den, running into a shocked Goldenleaf.
"Is it true? Am I going to have kits?"
Goldenleaf smiled. "Yes, dear. Congratulations."
Birdfrost's head was spinning. She was carrying Featherstar's kits? She was carrying Featherstar's kits! She nodded to Goldenleaf and sped off to Featherstar's den.
"Wake up!"
"Huh? What's going on?" he jumped up, causing his bedding to fly everywhere.
"I'm expecting your kits!"
Featherstar looked at her in shock. Then shock changed to pure joy.

--

After a long day of congratulations, Birdfrost sank into her new nest in the nursery. Carrying kits was more exhausting than she thought. She immediately fell asleep.

--

She woke up due to immense pain in her flank. She sat up, shocked to see Redfall glaring at her, his claws unsheathed.
"Good morning, Birdfrost," he sneered, placing a paw on her stomach. She winced at his claws.
"Isn't it a lovely morning? The sun is shining, birds are singing. But this bird will never sing again."
He dug in his claws harder. Birdfrost jerked away from him, backing against the wall of the den.
"Why, Redfall?"
"You took my life from me. I always loved you, Birdfrost."
She shuddered. "Why did you love me? For my talents? For my intelligence? Or for my pelt?"
Redfall stopped for a second, blushing. "Talents, obviously."
Birdfrost snorted. "Yeah, right. You were tripping over me even when I was a kit."
"Does it really matter, though?"
"Of course it does!" she hissed, unsheathing her claws. "True love is loving one's personality, not loving one's colors. If I was a complete jerk but still beautiful, would you want to be my mate?"
Redfall was silent.
"Yes. Don't even bother answering; I can see it all over your face."
Redfall growled, "I still hate you. Why did you choose Featherstar and not me?"
"Because he cared about more than my appearance!" Her meow had turned into a loud yowl. He winced at her tone.
"Keep it down! Do you want the whole clan knowing about this?"
"Sure. I don't care!"
He growled again, leaping at her with his claws completely unsheathed. Claws raked her pelt, and he bit her ear. Birdfrost tried to dodge his attack, but she was completely unbalanced. He continued to land blows on her, each one fiercer than the other, until she couldn't tell where she wasn't hurt. She collapsed.
Redfall placed one paw on her face. "Your wounds hurt less now than how my heart felt when the clan learned you were expecting Featherstar's kits."
Birdflight went limp, remembering her favorite training move from Featherstar's mentorship.When Redfall relaxed, she sprang up and raced out of the nursery, out of the camp, and out of Lilyclan's territory.
Perhaps Waspclan's warriors would have more sense than any tom in Lilyclan.

-*-

Birdfrost had wandered around in Waspclan's territory, her many, many wounds bleeding heavily. Finally, a patrol appeared in the distance. She recognized Frostwater, Pebblewish, and Wrenleaf.
They had helped take her to their camp, where she collapsed and then woke up in their medicine cat's den. Hollyberry took great care of her until she finally woke up.
Hollyberry told her that none of the wounds were very deep, and that her kits were safe. Birdfrost meowed her thanks and then became unconscious again.
This leaves us to where we are now. Birdfrost's kits are due soon. Birdfrost's guessing had been correct; none of the Waspclan toms had a thing for her. To her surprise, a few days after she had left Lilyclan, Redfall had appeared in the camp, asking for mercy. He claimed he had been unfairly banished because of something he didn't do, but he shut up when he saw Birdfrost, her eyes blazing with hatred.
Waspclan accepted him, but as an exile. He still lived there, but he was not welcome anywhere near their camp.
Finally, after so long, Birdfrost's appearance didn't matter anymore.
Last edited by astraf on Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
astraf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:56 pm

username: iStarz & Everly
cat name: SageFur
clan: StormClan

prompt:

All The Attention:

When SageFur was young, she did like the attention she received from others. Everyone commented on her beautiful fur and eyes. She reveled in it. But when she became apprentice under the Medicine cat, EaglePelt, she found a new love for the knowledge he provided. She began to revel in her new-found talent instead of compliments. She took her new role very seriously and her siblings encouraged her in her learning. As time went on, her clanmates began to see her as just another cat, and saw her adept talent for medicine. They began coming to her for personal problems as well as physical ones. They found that she was a great listener and had amazing advice. She was welcoming and easy to talk to. SageFur excelled quickly and became a full fledged Medicine cat at a young age of only 23 moons.

Finding Her Children:

SageFur padded along the semi-worn path. Her brother, LionStep followed closely behind her and her other brother, JaggedClaw, behind him. There wasn't any room on the path to travel side-by-side. They came up to one of the large trees that marked the edge of the forest. SageFur could hear the babble and rushing of the river off to her left. As they came off the path, a large black and grey ball of fluff steamrolled right into LionStep.
SageFur whirled around, watching the tumbling and tussling ball of orange and grey fur. LionStep was hissing for a minute and then he stopped, letting go of his attacker. Which turned out not to be seen attacker at all but their sister, ShadeFrost, who was looking a bit panicked.
"ShadeFrost!" SageFur mewed, "What's the matter?!"
ShadeFrost shook her head, clearing her mind before turning to her sister. "SageFur, thank goodness I ran into you. Quick, come with me. It's an emergency!!" She exclaimed. "I found a litter of kittens and they dont look very good."
SageFur's eyes went wide. "Lead the way! No time to waste."
The whole group bounded off, chasing after ShadeFrost at full tilt.
They quickly came up on the bundle of three kittens to find TalonFeather, ShadeFrost's mate, who was snuggled up to the little ones, keeping them warm against his belly.
"Good thinking, TalonFeather, keeping them warm." SageFur mewed.
"They are awfully hungry, SageFur. But this one is the worst off," TalonFeather said, nuzzling the smallest kitten. Who was barely moving.
SageFur turned to LionStep, "quick, run back to camp and get one of the queens, wait..your mate, EmberStream, she still has milk. AMD you need to hurry!"
LionStep was gone in a flash and without a second glance.
"JaggedClaw, go find some cobwebs and bring them back here, we need to make a carrying bundle for the black kitten to get him back to camp."
JaggedClaw nodded and headed off in search of cobwebs.
"TalonFeather, ShadeFrost, you each take a kit and warm them up. I'll attend to this one." SageFur picked up the black kitten, and settled him on her paws, and started clearing him, kicking his fur backwards to warm him up. He started to squeak a little, as he warmed up. It was a promising sound.
There other two kittens were fairly lively, but were still thin and very hungry.
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me