username: VenomousParadise
storage thread:
hound name: Aave
coloration: Smooth Blue w/ ticked piebald
sex: Female
collar color: Artists Choice <3
prompt:
Yes!
Aave was raised in the countryside of a practically strange area. There were dangers aplenty and Aave's folks were extremely paranoid about her getting hurt or taken. So they decided to devise a strategy that would hopefully keep their precious pup by their side at all times. Aave was told tales and myths all throughout her childhood, even some that may have been a bit too dark for a child at her age. Though, as soon as she was sold and transferred to her new residence, Aave took no care for anything paranormal. That was, until she had a run in and saw something with her own eyes.
It was a colder autumn day when Aave decided to venture into the woods beide her home. The covering of trees above created an ever present darkness, whose shadows seemed to follow her. Every turn seemed to lead to nowhere, and soon she couldn't even find her way back. It seemed like she had been running in circles for hours when a deep growl echoed from behind her. Aave didn't even give herself a chance to turn towards her approacher before taking off in a mad dash! Pounding footsteps followed her close behind, and nothing she could do seemed to deter it! Finally, she saw an opening in the forest and jumped straight through the brambles that laced the exit and ran straight into the closest pen. When she dared to glance back at the forest, a dark silhouette seemed to stand at the edge of the woods, watching her.
The other hounds constantly tried to reassure her that it was nothing paranormal, but instead a coyote or some large cat that stalked the area. Aave, on the other hand, is thoroughly convinced that whenever she met was not a normal forest critter. Since then, Aave has studied up in whatever ways she could on all the legends and folk-tales of her area, and makes sure to always teach the younger generations of her experience so they wont have a similar run-in.

Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]storage thread:[/b] (required to be linked)
      [b]hound name:[/b]
      [b]coloration:[/b] Smooth Blue w/ ticked piebald
      [b]sex:[/b]
      [b]age:[/b]
      [b]collar color:[/b]
      [b]prompt:[/b]

lineage
      ------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by pedunkle on Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
pedunkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Hound : 222

Postby ewie* » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:29 pm

mark! I'll do this tomorrow!
ewie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:10 pm

username:
storage thread: (required to be linked)
hound name:
sex:
prompt:

Very - extremely paranoid - sensitive to atmospheric changes - scaredy cat - thinks hes been "marked by spirits" (coat looks like orbs)
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Levi~ » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:47 am

Mark
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
“A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life.” ― Charles Darwin
“Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness.” ― Ayn Rand
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
That perches in the soul -
And sings the tune without the words -
And never stops - at all -

And sweetest - in the Gale - is heard -
And sore must be the storm -
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm -

I’ve heard it in the chillest land -
And on the strangest Sea -
Yet - never - in Extremity,
It asked a crumb - of me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Name: Poppy or Fenrir
Likes: Crappy fantasy books, anime, drawing, animals, Marvel and Dc lol, most music, random K-pop songs, running, talking to people (pm me if you want), sleeping and martial arts.
Note: Please be polite and respectful ^-^
~Levi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VenomousParadise » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:31 am

username: VenomousParadise
storage thread:
prompt:
Yes!
Aave was raised in the countryside of a practically strange area. There were dangers aplenty and Aave's folks were extremely paranoid about her getting hurt or taken. So they decided to devise a strategy that would hopefully keep their precious pup by their side at all times. Aave was told tales and myths all throughout her childhood, even some that may have been a bit too dark for a child at her age. Though, as soon as she was sold and transferred to her new residence, Aave took no care for anything paranormal. That was, until she had a run in and saw something with her own eyes.
It was a colder autumn day when Aave decided to venture into the woods beide her home. The covering of trees above created an ever present darkness, whose shadows seemed to follow her. Every turn seemed to lead to nowhere, and soon she couldn't even find her way back. It seemed like she had been running in circles for hours when a deep growl echoed from behind her. Aave didn't even give herself a chance to turn towards her approacher before taking off in a mad dash! Pounding footsteps followed her close behind, and nothing she could do seemed to deter it! Finally, she saw an opening in the forest and jumped straight through the brambles that laced the exit and ran straight into the closest pen. When she dared to glance back at the forest, a dark silhouette seemed to stand at the edge of the woods, watching her.
The other hounds constantly tried to reassure her that it was nothing paranormal, but instead a coyote or some large cat that stalked the area. Aave, on the other hand, is thoroughly convinced that whenever she met was not a normal forest critter. Since then, Aave has studied up in whatever ways she could on all the legends and folk-tales of her area, and makes sure to always teach the younger generations of her experience so they wont have a similar run-in.
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pedunkle » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:45 am

VenomousParadise wrote:username: VenomousParadise
storage thread:
prompt:
Yes!

congrats!
pedunkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me