Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„•π•’π•žπ•–π•π•–π•€π•€ CANINES (π”Έπ•Ÿ 𝔸ℝℙ𝔾)(𝕆ℙ𝔼ℕ)

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:15 am

XMain Thread|Starters|Nursery|Archive|Shop|Jobs|Item Catalogue|Summon|Events|Potion Crafting|Explore|Reward Pool|Marketplace

These are the hellhounds of Earth, an experiment gone wrong. But unlike other hellhounds, we have discovered we could save these dogs. We brought the population to a hidden lair underground, known as Nameless Cavern. Here, they run wild in packs and family groups. We let them be free, and they thrive. Make a pack and rule these lands.
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:04 am, edited 11 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leveling

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:07 am

To level up, complete 1 of these prompts. Every level you have space for 5 more Pack members. No archive post is needed to get to level 1. You just need a place to store your pack and a thread. At level 10, you do the same prompts again to go up further.

1. Pups are gaining magical powers and causing havoc wherever they live. They're too powerful to by dealt with like regular pups, but can't be dealt with like usual magical creatures.

2.Everybody with blue eyes is hunted down and taken in for what the soldiers claim to be a routine citizen check. Those Namelesses are never heard from again after.

3. The bodies of fallen soldiers need to be returned to their families, but nobody is willing to take the job. The journey is long and the bodies might attract dangerous creatures. Both the soldiers and the families deserve closure and rest however.

4.Dark, sinister creatures are gathering at a nearby ruin. They don't seem to attack or bother anybody, but their numbers are increasing to terrifying proportions.

5.Exalda is closed until further notice. All evil beings who die will be revived immediately or are lost to roam the world as a spirit if revival is impossible.

6.A ghost ship arrives at port. The entire crew, sick of life as a ghost, is seeking help with passing onto the next world.

7.The world has two moons, one white and one blue, but all art of the past indicates there has never been a time with more than 1 moon. Nobody knows where the second one came from or if it's even a real moon.

8.The chosen ones have to be stopped at all costs. The Pack is tasked with tracking down one of them.

9. During the yearly Fey Festival a lucky few are chosen to venture into the Fey world after an invitation from Fey beings who enter the regular world. Unbeknown to the chosen few, they're taken into the Fey to be hunted and eaten. A lucky Pack is next.

10. An assassin living in the shadows requires the Pack's protection from a powerful King.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Notice Board

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:44 am

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affilitates and Stamps

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:44 am

Stamps

Code: Select all
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4248040][img]https://i.ibb.co/HKV344b/Logo-Makr-029d-Ti.png[/img][/url]

Affilitates
Just PM me to have your adopt added here! Always recruiting! Mods, artists and owners of the affilitates get 1 rare (wings) and unlimited under MYO upon becoming an affilitate!

ImageImage
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Mon May 04, 2020 6:59 am, edited 5 times in total.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Nameless (An ARPG)

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:45 am

res

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Nameless (An ARPG)

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:45 am

final res and we are open

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Nameless (An ARPG)(OPEN)

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:03 am

b

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:11 am

b

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:56 pm

b

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:14 am

b

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me