Based on Click to view
Artist cyberdragon725 [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

EotC | #020

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:41 am

Main Thread

You must have a starter and partner Pokemon made!

Sandile
The Desert Croc Pokemon

It moves along below the sand's surface, except for its nose and eyes. A dark membrane shields its eyes from the sun.

Hmm... it seems that local pokemon have been complaining about being scammed by a pokemon. Teams are being sent to investigate and all tracks seem to lead to a certain sandile. Turns out, this little fellas been selling tickets for a magic show then using dig to 'disappear' and run away with the poor pokemons money. How will your team react to this news? Will they try to change this sandile for the better? Or maybe they'll join in on their shenanigans?

• Tell me how your team reacts to the scamming sandile!
  • Open for interpretation. Feel free to be creative!
  • 50 word min, 400 word max OR 1 Art piece
  • No comics or animations
  • 1 Extra allowed, up to 150 words or 1 art piece
  • Edits; added dark and cheek spots, white feet

Code: Select all
Username:
Team Link:
Name:
How will your team react? (50 min, 400 max word count) OR (1 Piece of Art)
Extra: (150 words OR 1 art)

January 20th, 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Extensions available if requested 12 hours in advance
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: EotC | #020

Postby VERTZ » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:50 am

Username:ThunderGeek
Team Link:
Name: Dandy S. Andy (read like Dandy Sandy-)
How will your team react? WIP
Extra: WIP
Grey
He/They| Artist
Hey , I'm Grey.

I'm your average bored teen that doesn't know what to do with his life..
I don't really know what to put here but. Yeah.

ToyHou.se

[color=#ca4443]Rose siggy art by HeartTrap
VERTZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chrystanthium » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:54 am

omg this is so cute I love it
I am protestant Christian so please feel free to ask me anything about my faith.
Willing to trade Flight Rising gems and treasure for Chicken Smoothie pets.
FR username: Chrystanthium.
Chrystanthium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:37 am

Username: Obstagoon!
Team Link: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4242495&p=128695069#p128695069
Name: Rob (Though he is known as Robbery)
How will your team react?

Fern chased him to the wooden shack where Dig was impossible. "If you like theft, we need you." He stopped and walked towards her. "Why?" She told him about the Cave of Whispers and the herbs she needed to tempt the spirits out. "They also have healing qualities. We don't use them for healing. They are very important for our culture, and recently another group of Pokemon stole them all from our herb patch." So immediately, Rob went underground and after a while, returned the herbs. "I hope you don't mind if I join you guys." Fern nodded. "I would love it, Rob!" And so, they walked off together towards Spirit Tower.

Extra: They lived happily ever after. The end. Hopefuly you don't mind the icon I drew for her, my PMD icon box editable is here: Forum/viewtopic.php?t=4249374
Last edited by Undyne7119 on Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:31 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megisawsm417 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:26 pm

Username: megisawsm417
Team Link: Team Wonder
Name: Dusty the Great (Dusty)
How will your team react?:
"So, in order to catch this guy, we need to think like a con artist."
Abigail and Fig slowly turned to look at Bishop.
"Yeah... Wait, what?"
"You're the prankster. That's close enough." said Abigail. "Remember that one time those two Nickit commented saying you'd make a good thief? We need those smarts now."
"Let's see... What if... we..." Bishop thought. "surrounded him in Town Square from the air? He couldn't dig through that cobblestone, and if we get him to confess, there'd be a ton of witnesses."
"Well," Fig said, "I don't have any better ideas. Let's do it."
The next morning, the town square was bustling with life, and, of course, the Sandile was there selling tickets to his fake show while Team Wonder was looking on.
"Get your tickets now! Dusty the Great's Incredible Magic Display! Only this afternoon!"
Abigail gave the signal. Abigail, Bishop, and Fig swooped down from the roofs of nearby building to surround the Sandile.
"Freeze! We know your show is a lie!"
Dusty looked at them in shock. A few seconds later, he put his head down and began to cry.
"You want to know why I did this? You want to know why I stooped this low? My dad, the only Pokemon I truly cared about, is in jail. I've been trying to scrape up enough money to bail him out, but this is the only way I knew how. My dad taught me. That's why he's in jail."
"This better not be another lie."
"How could I lie about this and not feel terrible? This is the truth. This is the absolute truth."
Abigail started to protest, but Bishop stopped her.
"I believe you. But why don't you make money in a more honest way?"
"I don't know what I could do. I can't do magic. I don't have any friends to adventure with..."
"Wait. why not join us? You'd have enough money to bail out your dad in no time!"
"You'd do that for a criminal like me?"
Abigail stopped him. "Bishop, are you sure? He's very sneaky. He could rob us and we'd be asking for it."
"Yes. I'm sure. Well, what do you say?"
Dusty thought for a moment. "Well, it's a more honest way to make money. I'm in."
Just a random person on the Internet.
If you don't have a PokefarmQ account, can you click my party? Here it is.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:30 am

Username: EchoIre
Team Link: The Herd
Name: Ridley 'Riddle'
How will your team react? (50 min, 400 max word count) OR (1 Piece of Art)
Extra: (150 words OR 1 art)

wip!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:48 pm

Username: ABeardedDragon
Team Link: Team Sun
Name: Creo
"Hey you! Are you Creo the great magician?" Varin called out to the sandile sitting by the pond.
"I am!" he boasted.
"Do you have any tickets left? I'd love to see your show," the salandit smiled, slithering up to him excitedly.
"Yes, yes," the sandile reached into his bag, "it's next Tu-"
Hearing crackling behind him, he turned his head. Creo only had time to take in the sight of an attacking helioptile before he was hit with a shock. He fell. It wasn't enough to paralyze him, but enough to leave him on the floor, stunned.
"We've heard about your scam, Creo," Kallik said sternly, moving to stand by his partner, "it's wrong and you need to return what you stole."
The sandile looked up at them, confused.
"Scam? I just thought it was a good trick," he explained, "a disappearing trick!"
"At least do some other tricks before you disappear," the salandit replied.
"Like card tricks, or..," Kallik paused, "I don't really know magic, but you know."
"They were right," the crocodile pokemon sighed, "I was never good at magic."
"You can always learn," the helioptile smiled, "I think dig to disappear is a great idea really! Just not on it's own."
"Maybe," Creo looked down at the ground.
"You can give back the coins you've.. earned," Varin paused, "and start again after some learning. We can take the coins back to town for you."
There was silence. The two patiently waited for a reply but didn't get one.
"Trust me, it's not fun being a thief," Varin added, "it brings nothing but trouble. I've been trying to change, and if I can, so can you."
"He's doing great!" Kellik exclaimed, "you can do anything if you believe in yourself!"
"I understand," he looked up again, smiling weakly, "I'd like to return the coins myself, and apologise."
"That's great," the yellow lizard grinned, offering a hand to help Creo stand.
"Thanks for helping me realise I was wrong," the sandile said, "maybe I'll catch up with you later."
"Nice to have met you," Varin said.
"Good luck with your magic," Kallik whispered as he gave the sandile a hug. The two watched as Creo headed back into town.

Later, they pair went to pick up another job from the board. As they were looking at the posters, they heard a familiar voice. They turned to see Creo returning some coins to a piplup.
"You can come to my next show for free, I'm so sorry about all of this," they overheard him say. When he finished, he turned and was surprised to see Kallik and Varin.
"Hello again!" Creo greeted, "I still have some coins to return."
"It's getting a little late," Varin looked up, "maybe you can take a break?"
"Oh! Then I can work on my magic," he said excitedly, "do you know any tricks?"
"Not really," Kallik replied, "but maybe the library has a book on magic."
"Good idea," Creo smiled. He turned and took a few prancing steps, before stopping to look back.
"Would you want to come with me? I could really use some help," he asked nervously.
"Of course!" Kallik hopped to catch up to Creo, pulling Varin along by the arm.

541/550 words, using extra for main prompt
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:05 am

Username: Shuurock
Team Link: Team Play Time
Name: Sly
Extra used: +150 word limit
“So apparently this guy scams others with magical shows…” Sigmund explained to Pixie as they wandered the dungeon the elusive Sandile was hiding in.

“Woah do you think we can go? I love magicians!” Pixie jumped excitedly as she walked.

Before Sigmund could correct her they were interrupted by a squeaky male voice, “I’ll sell you some tickets~” Pixie giggled with excitement and bounced over to the Sandile who had come out of the shadows.

Sigmund pulled Pixie back by her tail, “OW! SIGMUND!”

“It’s a scam Pixie. He hasn’t performed a single magic trick yet.” Sigmund sighed while she held her tail checking it for injuries.

“Looks like one of you is smart. You underestimate me though, I know plenty of magic. Just watch~” His voice was playful and he had a cocky smile on his face.

“Hey I’m not dum-” Pixie was cut off by the Sandile kicking sand into her face. She struggled to see through the sand and tears in her eyes.

Luckily Sigmund hadn’t been hit by the sand because he quickly got out of the way. He hadn’t taken his eyes off the Sandile however and saw him start to burrow himself into the dirt. Sigmund didn’t like when Pixie was struggling and although he’d rather just let him get away he jumped forward pulling him out of the ground by his tail. He was surprisingly heavy for his small build and he struggled backwards before he slammed his butt on the ground holding him firmly.

“Let go of the goods! I won’t run if you promise not to mess up my body.” The Sandile scrambled against the sand and without warning Sigmund let go. This caused him to scramble forward right into Pixie’s chest. She quickly pounced on him and held him down.

“I don’t like people who lie you know. Really grinds my gears.” Pixie pulled his hat off his head and threw it onto the ground.

“Be nice Pixie. He’s clearly a wimp.” Sigmund shook the dirt off of himself and walked closer so he could talk to the Sandile. “I didn’t really care what you were doing,” He felt Pixie glaring at him, “I mean… You know if became an explorer you’d make a lot more money. What are you making from this scam? Mere pennies? One mission gets us hundreds of coins.” The Sandile looked interested. “Pixie, maybe we can teach him better what do you think?”

Pixie grunted stepping off of him and letting out a sigh, “I guess. His sand stuff would come in handy on missions… What’s your name Sandile? You interested?”

“I do like money…” He walked over and flipped his hat back onto his head, “My name is Sly. I’ll join on one condition. I don’t get in trouble with those police Magnezones.”

Pixie and Sigmund exchanged glances, “I guess that could be arranged.” Pixie said pulling a small red ribbon from her bag and pinning it to his hat. “That’s a symbol of Team Play Time. Welcome Sly, we’ll make it worth your while.”

(511 words)
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Sorry for taking so long. Seems while this fella was catching the cash from poor pokemons wallets, I was busy catching the flu. lol. That being said, I've come to a decision! Congrats Shuurock! Take good care of Sly!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:44 pm

AAAH!!! Thank you so much!!! I love him!!
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me