Pyrenean Wolfhound #100 by lovestruck

Based on Click to view
Artist lovestruck [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pyrenean Wolfhound #100

Postby lovestruck » Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:49 am

What is a Pyrenean Wolfhound? wrote:Pyrenean Wolfhounds are a breed recently discovered roaming the Pyrenees mountains, by a group of hikers. These hikers found a small pack of the breed, and brought it to the attention of local scientists, who have deliberated and decided that these dogs originated from the Russian Wolfhound, or as they’re more commonly referred to, the Borzoi. Their theory is that a small group of them was released- perhaps escaping from a campsite or home- or a crashed truck. Over quite a long time, the dogs began to adapt slightly, and develop a hardy body, equipped with grippy paw pads that allowed for them to scale the mountains more easily. Despite being feral dogs, they have cheerful, friendly personalities, and are now open to being adopted out to homes. Although they’re quite a rare sight, scientists have begun to breed them and they’ve become a favorite among families and singles alike.

Owner:
    Name:
    Dam: foundation
    Phenotype: masked blue w/ irregular piebald
    Genotype: KK/Eme/Cchcch/Bb/dd/aa/mm/hh/Ssp/tt/ll
    Stats:
    Intelligence: Speed: Agility:
    Stamina: Strength:
    Breeding Notes
    -irregular piebald may pass at 15%, if piebald is present on pups. Second generation may pass at 10%, third at 5%, fourth at 3.33%, and so on, 1/3 less each time. It may only pass from his pups if the pup receives the irregular piebald. If it’s not present, it won’t pass to his grandchildren.

Finally getting these guys back up again! Here’s to a new beginning? A winter themed kiddo for the 100 adopt! He’s based on a baby emperor penguin c:
    To win him, tell me how he feels about winter. Does he like it, hate it? Why? Ends in two weeks, on December 29th, but it may be extended. Untilimted writing and art.
    Code: Select all
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Collar:[/b]
    [b]Stats:[/b][i]Intelligence:[/i] [i]Speed:[/i]  [i]Agility:[/i]
    [i]Stamina:[/i] [i]Strength:[/i]

• always tired • she/her • infp-t • artist
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pyrenean Wolfhound #100

Postby ShadowHunteress » Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:16 pm

Name: Peryn
Collar: Red & Green plaid
Peryn loves winter, although he hates ice, he insists on wearing booties outside if there is any chance of ice. Otherwise he loves bounding though the snow and rolling in it, as well as diving face first into snowdrifts. He's loved winter since he was a little pup, from running through the first snowfall to sliding down the snow hills, he can't get enough of it, but as soon as ice is involved, all bets are off and he refuses to go near it.

Stats:Intelligence: Speed: Agility:
Check out Lorwolf! Use my referral code to get the chance for a companion!
https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/11524
ShadowHunteress

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:29 am

Name:
Stats:Intelligence: Speed: Agility:

Will fill this out soon uwu
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeycreeper » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:12 am

Name: Boreas//God of the North Wind and Winter
Collar: dark red
Stats: Intelligence: 50 Speed: 40 Agility: 55
Stamina: 30 Strength: 25
Prompt:

To say that Boreas liked snow would be a big understatement. He basically lived in the snow; his first breaths were in icy frost and his paws hit soft snow before they touched the grassy plains. He licked icicles when they started to drip for water, and dug into the snow for warmth; Boreas learned that fresh snow was an excellent insulator, and kept one warm - he guesses that's why ice forts are laying around in places that he once visited. Boreas would rather live in the icy plains, in fact he thrives there. It's where he's at his strongest, and the markings on his hind are sure to prove that.
if I was a bluebird, I would fly to you
you'd be the spoon
dip you in honey so I could be sticking to you <3

- daylight

honey | she/they | TH | honey#5301
[ characters for sale / free characters ] | [ 20c$ avatar shop ]
my heart <3

🍯 [ honey's giveaways ]
honeycreeper

My pets
My items
My wishlist