Lynn was gifted to me~!
proof of ownership
her edits:
[standard] shine
[common] hair, fur, tail
[uncommon] ears
thank you so much!!

Lynn of the Fen

”So come and walk awhile with me and share the twisting trails and wondrous worlds I've known. But this bridge will only take you halfway there. The last few steps you have to take alone.” - Shel Silverstein

"Come away, o human child! To the waters and the wild. With a faery, hand in hand, For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand." - W.B. Yeats

Lynn is the guardian of a small wetland deep in the woods between two towns. The townsfolk are hard of heart and almost constantly at odds with each other, and it's not uncommon to see thievery and assault on the dark trails and shortcuts off the main road. And the most well-known shortcut is the path through the wetland.

The wetland, at the heart of the woodland, has a single dry footpath, and halfway along the path, there is a big, old wooden bridge. The bridge is rumored to be cursed, for most villagers that attempt to cross find themselves back at the start of the path, completely turned around. And no matter how many times they try to cross the bridge, they just end up back where they started.

But Lynn isn’t actually malevolent, she merely turns away people who try to cross the bridge with anger and bitterness in their hearts towards their neighbors. She doesn’t hurt them, but she refuses to allow passage to anyone with ill intent. She lives under the bridge and her magic keeps the wood from ever rotting.

However, because there’s so many eerie rumors about the place, people with good hearts don’t usually travel that way, regardless. So on the extremely rare occasion that someone kind does come through, she not only lets them cross, but also shows herself to them, blesses the rest of their journey, and gladly accepts a gentle stroke or two before sending them on across the bridge.

ImageImageImage

some fun notes:
- Lynn mostly eats moss or lichen but she's known to enjoy the occasional fish
- She has a few frog friends that like to ride on her back
- She especially loves kind human children and watches over them to the edge of the wetland even after they've crossed the bridge
Last edited by Loelya on Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lynn

Postby Lasagna » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:27 am

That's so good!! Tell her she did good!!!
ImageImage Image

Old Usernames
- ClaraBanana
- p̶̎o̷̐t̴͌a̴͆t̴̃ò̷
-SourSkittle

Give me a Huggle??
Lasagna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lynn

Postby Loelya » Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:38 am

ClaraBanana wrote:That's so good!! Tell her she did good!!!

aaa thank you~! :。✧*
ImageImage
~ and here you are, continuing on,
despite how hard it's been ~

adult || she/shey/they
"Build-Your-Own" Editables
Loelya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes