Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by persona

Rise | #2701

Postby persona » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:23 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: February 19, 2020
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Who do they have the strongest relationship with?

End Date: December 14 at 7 pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (DFAB)
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: unikels
    Cat Name: niana
    Clan: songs of stepping stones

Description: A tortie-and-white cat with stripes on their face, tail, and legs, and copper eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by persona on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2702

Postby Shuurock » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:38 pm

Username: Shuurock
Cat Name: Runningbrook
Clan: Tidalclan

Prompt:
Ashenpelt

Growing up close to each other and being in similar life situations helped these two bond quickly. The two would often train together and Runningbrook learned all of Ashenpelt's weaknesses. He would use this information to tease her about not being a warrior yet, but then would immediately support her teaching her the best way to do things. From their words alone they seem harsh on each other, but they're constantly smiling and laughing amongst themselves. Runningbrook would even continue to sleep in the apprentice den with her while she was still training to keep her company. The relationship is purely platonic and Runningbrook is very comfortable with it staying that way.
Last edited by Shuurock on Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSongOfTheStars » Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Username: TheSongOfTheStars
Cat Name: Astershard
Clan: https://toyhou.se/TheSongOfTheStars/cha ... er:1003472

Prompt:

Astershard sat on the overlook of the river, tail flicking back and forth as ideas bounced back and forth in her head and tears slipping down her face.
"Shard?"
Astershard flinched and turned as Lorelei came drifting down the path.
"O-oh Lorelei," Astershard ducked her head, trying to wipe the tears from her face "Hello."
"No, no, what's wrong?" Lorelei nuzzled her shoulder "Shard, what happened? Talk to me."
"Nothing, it...it was stupid."
"Shard no, of course not, it upset you," the brown cat murmured "Shard come on."
Astershard sniffled and blinked hard "It was just one of the elder warriors, they shouted at me."
"What? Why would they do that?" Lorelei's voice stayed quiet, but she bristled protectively.
"I 'talked back' to him," Astershard sighed "He said he didn't like my 'tone of voice'."
"That's ridiculous," Lorelei's voice rose a notch "Who was it? I'll make sure they never bother you again."
"Lorelei no," Astershard went from holding back sobs to trying to stop a laugh "You can't."
"I can and I will," Lorelei lifted her head imperiously "No one speaks to my best friend like that."
Astershard broke out into snickers, shaking her head "You're the best Lorelei."
"No," Lorelei bumped against her "You're the best Shard."

If crediting me for art/character design then please use TheSongOfTheStars on Toyhou.se
or FiveSecondsToFly on deviantart for anywhere else
TheSongOfTheStars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby banooky » Thu Dec 12, 2019 3:33 am

Clan: songs of stepping stones ignore how baren it looks i'm moving storage

Prompt:

niana doesn’t have many within the songs that she considers herself truly close to. sure, she has cats that she thinks of as friends, though they aren’t on the top of her priority list. the one cat that she truly thinks of as a ‘close’ relationship does not even live within the songs. in fact, the songs invited niana and this cat to live with them, but niana’s accomplice said no. she still lives quite close to the border, though, so niana still gets to come and see her every so often. when no one is around to care, niana has a very specific routine.
regardless of day or night, niana will exit camp not through the designated entrance, but by the underground tunnels which conveniently lead from the heart of the songs right into her accomplice’s territory, her old home. there, it won’t take long to find the trail of white flowers, colored by butterflies, that leads to the secluded area she used to sleep. after a few minutes of walking along this path, she’ll find a relatively small turquoise pond fed by a waterfall which makes a small stream going in the opposite direction of which she came. to her left just beyond the water will be a cave with a cliff-like ledge in front of it accessible only by swimming. on that ledge, waiting for her, will be another she-cat with striking similarities to niana.
niana will swim across and climb the ledge to greet this cat. the only thing distinguishing them is niana’s copper eyes, orange blotches, and shorter fur - they are identical otherwise. see, this is the cat niana has the strongest relationship with, a relationship that will last beyond starclan. her sister.
YOUCAN'T ▬▬▬▬
▬▬ ▬ ▬ BE A ▬▬▬▬
H E R O H E R O
xImage

I F Y O U ' V E
xxY O U ' V E

┌────────────┐

yo i'm kelsey nice 2 yeet u.
extrovert and goofball so
feel free to pm me !

└────────────┘

xxxONLY GOT ONE
xxxxONE ONE ONE
xT R I C K !!!
banooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:59 am

Username: .sins.
Cat Name: Scorchleaf
Clan: Strawberryclan

Prompt:
      Leafecho - Tortie point
      “Scorchleaf, where are we going?” the tortie point beside her asked, ducking underneath a low hanging branch from a tree. The pair were never ones to venture into the forest, but the ginger black and white she-cat just had to show the other grass runner.

“Dusktail brought me here the other day, said if there was anything a cat should see it was this.” The sigh of disappointment caught Scorchleaf off guard. She stopped and looked to her friend, “What is it Leafecho?”

“I wish he would just choose one of us, and not drag both of us along in his game to see who will betray the other first.” Scorchleaf flicked her tail over the other she-cat’s ears. She continued on her way, before stopping on a small hill over looking a field full of colors from flowers starting to bloom in the Greenleaf warmth.

“I don’t care about him,” she mewed looking at the other she-cat’s look of awe. “I have only ever wanted to be with you.”
-
-
-
.sins. | they/them | sagittarius
enfp-t | true nuetral | slytherin

-----

just a vet student trying to enjoy the
minimal amount of free time they have

-----

trade | sig art credit | pfp art credit
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:56 pm

-
Last edited by Griffin Torrens on Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:30 pm

unikels wrote:
Clan: songs of stepping stones ignore how baren it looks i'm moving storage

Prompt:

niana doesn’t have many within the songs that she considers herself truly close to. sure, she has cats that she thinks of as friends, though they aren’t on the top of her priority list. the one cat that she truly thinks of as a ‘close’ relationship does not even live within the songs. in fact, the songs invited niana and this cat to live with them, but niana’s accomplice said no. she still lives quite close to the border, though, so niana still gets to come and see her every so often. when no one is around to care, niana has a very specific routine.
regardless of day or night, niana will exit camp not through the designated entrance, but by the underground tunnels which conveniently lead from the heart of the songs right into her accomplice’s territory, her old home. there, it won’t take long to find the trail of white flowers, colored by butterflies, that leads to the secluded area she used to sleep. after a few minutes of walking along this path, she’ll find a relatively small turquoise pond fed by a waterfall which makes a small stream going in the opposite direction of which she came. to her left just beyond the water will be a cave with a cliff-like ledge in front of it accessible only by swimming. on that ledge, waiting for her, will be another she-cat with striking similarities to niana.
niana will swim across and climb the ledge to greet this cat. the only thing distinguishing them is niana’s copper eyes, orange blotches, and shorter fur - they are identical otherwise. see, this is the cat niana has the strongest relationship with, a relationship that will last beyond starclan. her sister.

congrats!

these entries were really good. i struggled picking ,,
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2701

Postby banooky » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:42 pm