#3 - Chetapal Destrals - Adopt by CCrow

Based on Click to view
Artist CCrow [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#3 - Chetapal Destrals - Adopt

Postby CCrow » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:01 am

You may adopt this Destral and have it join your herd, or you can adopt it to start a new herd, if you have the herd slots.

Name: Sorren
Phenotype: Cremello
Rarity: Rare
Element: Wind

Foundation, Ancestors Unknown

To adopt this Destral: Write about a life or death situation that this destral survived. Maximum of 200 words. Extras are allowed (no limit on extras)! Feel free to arrange the form however you want, just make sure that all of the information in the skeleton form is present and clear.
Last edited by CCrow on Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3 - Chetapal Destrals - Adopt

Postby FerretMonarch » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:32 am

Username: Superocelot02
Destral Name: Ferain (Fur-rain)
Element (if any): Ice
Herd Name: Benedictionem Fae
Link to Herd Page: I dont have one

Prompt: There was a sigh heard from Ferain as he was pulled into the land of the past. He saw himself as a young two year old. Not quite old enough to be a stallion, but he was not a foal even though the event in question had taken place many season changes ago. He involuntarily shivered as he saw the great looming shapes of desert desterals. They stealthily walked towards him with their feral, hungry, and crazed eyes looking at him as if they were about to charge. Then when he thought they may leave him alone thinking a small, weak not-quite-a-foal wasn't worth the time they struck. They charged him attenpting to trample Ferain. They kicked, bit, and drew out his crimson ichor. When they finally left Ferain was surprised he was alive. Ferain shook his head with a aggervated snort scattering any remaining pieces of the past. He was no longer the weak creature they had met him as and soon he would show them how the world changed him; molded him into stone.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cryptic6914 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:46 am

Username: Cryptic6914
Destral Name: Sorren
Element (if any): Wind
Herd Name: (Currently a bachelor, Herd name is a WIP)
Link to Herd Page: Nonexistent

Prompt:
Ashes rose from the ground scorching his nostrils. He tried to spare his kin with the use of his magic. The wind coursed through his fur and mane, but the flames scaled higher above their heads. The three fiery rogues were trying to steal away the mares. His father pounded the ground with his hooves, nipping at the herd. Despite his efforts, his element barely scathed his opponents. Sorren had only been able to create a window of escape, before he was left to face the three rogues on his own. They were malicious creatures full of hatred.

He could only grimace at the pain in his bones now, reflecting on his dark fate. They left him there to die a slow and agonizing death after they unleashed their haughty wrath.
“Only the strong survive in this land, Sorren.” His father’s voice echoed in his mind…
Sorren's breath heaved in his lungs as he clotted his wounds with his magic. "I must live to redeem my herd and deliver them to the Southern Canyon" Maybe now he would finally earn his father’s gratitude. He stood, trembling. He’d return once he’d found their new home and regained his strength.
My Goal:
Collect One Of Every Single Pet On Chickensmoothie

If you're feeling generous,
please send gifts to these amazing people <3

Like Trades? !!Boop Me!!
>>I Need These Items<<

My favorite pets to collect are Lions, Deer, Dragons, Horses, and Malks!
Cryptic6914

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:06 pm

Forgive me for taking so long to judge this! Without further ado, I'd like to announce Cryptic6914 as the winner!

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me