Drawing sessions 2
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by astral.

Cottontail #73

Postby astral. » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:25 am

This is an oddly familiar character... :3

Traits wrote:[NR] pickle plushie, pupil shape
[C] facial edit (eyes, carrot juice drool)
[UC] longer fur
[R] Helicopter ears

To try and win them, tell me how they got their pickle plush!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Sex: buck
How did they get their pickle plush?: (350 words max)
Extra: (optional - either 1 piece of art/100 words)

You are more than welcome to pretty up your form!

This will end on 12 December 2019
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Cottontail #73 [ e n t r y ]

Postby enokimoon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:27 am

Username: s-smolbean
Name: Roiland

How did they get their pickle plush?:
(350 words max)

How did Roi get his peculiarly soft and rather curious little companion ?
You see, it all happened when he'd been hopping through one of the rabbit hole dimensions- specifically Dimension S 703.
The bright flashes of multiple blazing suns shone down upon his unusual coat, but Roiland's pastel-colored fur was one of the least unusual qualities he had about him. He hopped on the cold surface of the planet with his little paws, taking in the surrounding structures- high and hollow buildings with little trinkets of all sorts littered in its crevasses. The glare of the bright lights, as well as the unusually low temperatures made Roi uneasy. Such unfavorable conditions for this sort of dimension made him want to lay down and have a good ol' flask of carrot juice back at his crib.

But no-

Roi was not the type to give up. As a multidimensional marauder adventurer, Roiland had almost never failed to succeed in his missions, no matter how challenging. Whether it had been the time he collected and consumed the quasar strawberries from the fields in Dimension B 347, or the gamma-laced greens that gave him super strength he'd traced back to in Dimension L 377- Roiland always succeeded in his mission. And this time, it was to find a peculiar plant- one that did not belong amongst others -said to have been blessed with sentience and a higher understanding.

After what felt like a day's worth of passing through block upon block of the same type of structures, he stood face to face with the being itself. The revered " Mr. Rickle. " Seeing its features- the beady eyes which seemed to stare into his soul, and the smile that never left its face- Roiland knew that this pickle was definitely unlike no other. It understood him completely. And since that day, Mr. Rickle has been his companion. Together, the two would share great ideas, and Roi never went on adventures without his equally smart comrade.

A pickle, deemed truly worthy of his time and efforts.
One who wouldn't leave him, unlike his loved-ones had.

Extra: Roiland had been a pet bunny. His owners loved him and took care of him well, giving him liberty in their big garden to roam around and play when he wanted. He's always had a hyperactive imagination, and the " dimensions " he would visit were areas around his home. Eventually, he was brought to a sanctuary where his owners were convinced he'd lead a better life at. Their last gift to him was the companion he deemed " Mr. Rickle " who has always been his source of comfort ever since.

Total Word Count : 427 / 450 maximum
Last edited by enokimoon on Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
previously s-smolbean
less active // college o<--<
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cottontail #73

Postby jointedwishes » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Username: Happy59188
Name: Bill Nye
How did they get their pickle plush?: Well, that’s actually quite a long(ish) story…

Once a long time ago, Bill Nye had just started rabbit school, but the other Cottontails made fun of him, for his looks and name. Later when he walked home he cried, nobody knew as it was raining though. Then, something hit his foot. Threw snuffles he looked down, it was a pickle stuffed animal, but it had a hole in the top of its head, and a hole at the bottom. He went home and started pretending to be a scientist, doing experiments on the plushie. Bill Nye fixed up the plushie by stitching it. He now continues to make odd experiments on plushies, each one evolving over the last, but the pickle (named Randy) still lasts as his favourite.
(129 words)
Extra: wip
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby astral. » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:56 pm

This ends tomorrow <3
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cottontail #73 [ e n t r y ]

Postby astral. » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:07 am

So sorry for the wait!

Congrats!! <33

s-smolbean wrote:
Username: s-smolbean
Name: Roiland

How did they get their pickle plush?:
(350 words max)

How did Roi get his peculiarly soft and rather curious little companion ?
You see, it all happened when he'd been hopping through one of the rabbit hole dimensions- specifically Dimension S 703.
The bright flashes of multiple blazing suns shone down upon his unusual coat, but Roiland's pastel-colored fur was one of the least unusual qualities he had about him. He hopped on the cold surface of the planet with his little paws, taking in the surrounding structures- high and hollow buildings with little trinkets of all sorts littered in its crevasses. The glare of the bright lights, as well as the unusually low temperatures made Roi uneasy. Such unfavorable conditions for this sort of dimension made him want to lay down and have a good ol' flask of carrot juice back at his crib.

But no-

Roi was not the type to give up. As a multidimensional marauder adventurer, Roiland had almost never failed to succeed in his missions, no matter how challenging. Whether it had been the time he collected and consumed the quasar strawberries from the fields in Dimension B 347, or the gamma-laced greens that gave him super strength he'd traced back to in Dimension L 377- Roiland always succeeded in his mission. And this time, it was to find a peculiar plant- one that did not belong amongst others -said to have been blessed with sentience and a higher understanding.

After what felt like a day's worth of passing through block upon block of the same type of structures, he stood face to face with the being itself. The revered " Mr. Rickle. " Seeing its features- the beady eyes which seemed to stare into his soul, and the smile that never left its face- Roiland knew that this pickle was definitely unlike no other. It understood him completely. And since that day, Mr. Rickle has been his companion. Together, the two would share great ideas, and Roi never went on adventures without his equally smart comrade.

A pickle, deemed truly worthy of his time and efforts.
One who wouldn't leave him, unlike his loved-ones had.

Extra: Roiland had been a pet bunny. His owners loved him and took care of him well, giving him liberty in their big garden to roam around and play when he wanted. He's always had a hyperactive imagination, and the " dimensions " he would visit were areas around his home. Eventually, he was brought to a sanctuary where his owners were convinced he'd lead a better life at. Their last gift to him was the companion he deemed " Mr. Rickle " who has always been his source of comfort ever since.

Total Word Count : 427 / 450 maximum
astral.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:00 am

Congrats!!