Postby foxxbreath » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:16 pm

┌ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┐
i. main page ii. breed information and history iii. rules
iv. whelping box v. archive vi. discord vii. FAQ
viii. custom/MYO ix. artist competition
x. colors and patterns xi. shop

└ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┘

"This hound is breedable on Dec 18"

Tell me about this pup's first experience with snow!
End Dec. 7th

username: Ringo.
storage thread: New Hope Acres
hound name: Atticus
coloration: Smooth Graying Agouti w/ Tan Points and White Spotting
sex: Male

lineage
------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation[/size][/list][/list]
Last edited by foxxbreath on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Hound : 170

Postby Saturn V » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:56 pm

username: Dynosaur
storage thread: Baobab Tree Kennels
hound name: Willow
sex: Female
collar color: surprise me
prompt: Willow's first experience with snow wasnt until just a few weeks ago.
When she woke up on the first snow covered morning she thought her eyes were decieving her, the bright white of the snow dazzled her in the winter sun. she was reluctant to touch this strange cold substance at first, but after much persuasion from the rest of her pack (and a gentle shove in the right direction) she took her first steps out onto the snow... after a few seconds of her taking it in she started zoomie-ing through the snow and leaping in the air. this snow wasnt too bad after all

—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Hi friends! - I’m Saturn V

ToyhouseArt FightArt Shop 2
Discord: Saturn V#8631
—————————— ☆☆☆——————————
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wileyfangs » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:45 am

username: Wileyfangs
    storage thread: Seven Nation Army
    hound name: Panya " meaning Mouse in Swahili"
    sex: Female
    collar color: Honey
    prompt:

The first time she saw snow was on the front cover of a magazine a human left on the ground,
    after a day of foraging but with no luck. Laying in the shade, behind a hut, she stared at the
    photograph. She hadn't understood what she was looking at. For one, the humans were wearing
    heavy looking things, more than they usually did and were bundled in fur? And white things fell
    to the ground. At first, she thought they were stars.

The first time she was in the snow was when she'd been taken in by a tourist family in Morocco when
    they grabbed her from the streets thinking she was alone. Her pack heard her cries and had tried to
    follow. For the first time, she was alone. But the family wasn't scary like the monsters her pack made
    them out to be. The family was actually really nice, save for that strange and confusing trip to a place,
    of white walls and bright, bright lights and many, many sounds. She'd been stuck and poked and some,
    strange thing had been put around her neck, some kind of cone that she couldn't quite see out of.

But the feeling of snow. Well, that was different. It was cold, but not entirely wet. Coming out of the,
    strange place took her by surprise. The ground was covered in pure white. She took a hesitant step,
    her body shivering from the newness and the fear, but her paws were curious. And the longer she stood
    in the cold, the more in awe she became. Nothing made sense right now. Things were still as scary as
    before. But maybe she wouldn't have to do it alone.

Wileyfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pedunkle » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:38 pm

username:
storage thread: (required)
hound name:
sex:
prompt:
pedunkle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:48 am

collar color: Surprise me
      prompt:
        Atticus’s first time seeing snow wasn’t when he was a puppy, but when he turned 12 years old.
        This senior pup spent most of his life in Florida. Which meant he has never seen snow. He heard about it from his friends and owners. He’s even seen the white fluff in videos. It has always been his dream to see snow one day.

As Atticus grew older his family wasn’t able to keep up with the medical bills. They sought out to find a new home for the dog, they found us, New Hope Acres, through one of their friends. They called us to have a meeting and asked us to come out and see the dog. Of course we agreed on a time and place and the wait was in place!
        When we first met Atticus he wasn’t scared to come up to us. In fact he came up to us and started jumping! Giving us many welcome kisses. For being an eleven year old he sure acted like he was three. We sat down with the wife and husband and they explained to us their situation. They weren’t able to keep up with the medical bills for his antibiotics, since they had to pay for them out of pocket. Atticus had hip surgery and they didn’t have the right supplies to help him around the house and keep him comfortable.

There was no way we weren’t going to take this sweet guy in. We gave the family a couple of minutes to get everything together and to say goodbye to their pup. I’m sure the dog was confused but he also knew his family wasn’t going to leave him with someone they wouldn’t trust. Before we left we were informed that his birthday was in two days, exactly when we were expecting to be home and have the first snow fall of the season! We excitedly headed on our way to Atticus’s new home. Where he will spend the rest of his senior days in peace and surrounded with love and other calm animals.

I swear the world had planned this gift just for Atti. As soon as we arrived, at 3 in the morning, it started snowing. The senior dog looked out the window and was absolutely amazed. He rushed to get out of the car. He just had to feel the bitter cold of the white fluff that fell from the clouds. His eyes were filled with excitement. He started trotting around in circles, gently standing on his hind legs to nip at the snow.

I brought him inside, but it wasn’t long until he was back outside. The light snow grew harder and covered the grass quickly. The greying agouti whined to be outside. He pawed at the door and basically screamed at the windows. Luckily we had a winter coat and boots that fit him. He was very good and didn’t freak out.
        We brought him outside into the yard we had just for the dogs and he ran. He threw himself onto the ground and rolled around in the snow. Making dog snow angels and getting snow on the part of his body that wasn’t covered. The snow melted away as he rolled and ran and jumped, leaving big old spots of uncovered grass.

The next day he was so exhausted that he slept all day. He didn’t get up once and we had to bring his food and water bowl to him. I can definitely say that will be one of the birthdays he will remember for the rest of his life.
Last edited by Ringo. on Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tdt13 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:44 am

username: tdt13
storage thread: Toyhou.se
hound name: Sebastian
age: 10 months (born in late January 2019, shared birthday with my irl pup)
collar color: Dark/emerald green
prompt:
Sebastian technically saw snow for the first time when he was only a few weeks old, but it was a very light fall. He was only let outside in a safe covered area at that age, so he didn't have time to really notice or understand it.
After that underwhelming experience, his owners were totally ecstatic when the first big snow of the year was predicted in late October - it came overnight, nearly 6 inches, and was still falling when they gently woke him for the surprise.
"Hey, Seb, it's morning. Do you want to go outside?"
He stretched lazily, about to bury his face in his owner's lap in protest - snuggling would be a much better activity for such a cold day - when he noticed their other companion was up and whining at the door. He was much older than Sebastian, and spent most of his time curled up in bed now. He couldn't even walk well anymore, so if he was so excited, there must be something good going on...
Sebastian hopped up, stretching again quickly before joining the hound at the door. When his owner opened it, he couldn't believe his eyes: everything was bright and shining, and little white flakes were swirling around in the air. The older dog ran straight into it, going about his business mostly as normal, but with his head higher and a bit more wag in his tail.
However, Sebastian was a bit more hesitant - he clearly didn't remember seeing this stuff as a pup, and wanted to be sure it was safe. He sniffed the air as he slowly, carefully, stepped out into the world, and...
It just smelled like rain? He sniffed a bit closer to the ground, curiosity outweighing caution now, and accidentally booped a small snow-hill with his nose! Sebastian sneezed, confused but now excited, and hopped farther into the yard.
He skipped around a bit, getting used to the feeling on his paws. He chased little flurries in the air, nipping and trying to pounce on them. When he noticed how soft the sparkling ground-clouds were, he even tried digging in them!
It was quite a fun show for Seb's owners, who eventually had to bait him inside with the promise of food. Every spare moment was spent outside that day, playing and learning in what seemed like a whole new world to such a young pup.
tdt13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Ringo. wrote:
      prompt:
        Atticus’s first time seeing snow wasn’t when he was a puppy, but when he turned 12 years old.
        This senior pup spent most of his life in Florida. Which meant he has never seen snow. He heard about it from his friends and owners. He’s even seen the white fluff in videos. It has always been his dream to see snow one day.

As Atticus grew older his family wasn’t able to keep up with the medical bills. They sought out to find a new home for the dog, they found us, New Hope Acres, through one of their friends. They called us to have a meeting and asked us to come out and see the dog. Of course we agreed on a time and place and the wait was in place!
        When we first met Atticus he wasn’t scared to come up to us. In fact he came up to us and started jumping! Giving us many welcome kisses. For being an eleven year old he sure acted like he was three. We sat down with the wife and husband and they explained to us their situation. They weren’t able to keep up with the medical bills for his antibiotics, since they had to pay for them out of pocket. Atticus had hip surgery and they didn’t have the right supplies to help him around the house and keep him comfortable.

There was no way we weren’t going to take this sweet guy in. We gave the family a couple of minutes to get everything together and to say goodbye to their pup. I’m sure the dog was confused but he also knew his family wasn’t going to leave him with someone they wouldn’t trust. Before we left we were informed that his birthday was in two days, exactly when we were expecting to be home and have the first snow fall of the season! We excitedly headed on our way to Atticus’s new home. Where he will spend the rest of his senior days in peace and surrounded with love and other calm animals.

I swear the world had planned this gift just for Atti. As soon as we arrived, at 3 in the morning, it started snowing. The senior dog looked out the window and was absolutely amazed. He rushed to get out of the car. He just had to feel the bitter cold of the white fluff that fell from the clouds. His eyes were filled with excitement. He started trotting around in circles, gently standing on his hind legs to nip at the snow.

I brought him inside, but it wasn’t long until he was back outside. The light snow grew harder and covered the grass quickly. The greying agouti whined to be outside. He pawed at the door and basically screamed at the windows. Luckily we had a winter coat and boots that fit him. He was very good and didn’t freak out.
        We brought him outside into the yard we had just for the dogs and he ran. He threw himself onto the ground and rolled around in the snow. Making dog snow angels and getting snow on the part of his body that wasn’t covered. The snow melted away as he rolled and ran and jumped, leaving big old spots of uncovered grass.

The next day he was so exhausted that he slept all day. He didn’t get up once and we had to bring his food and water bowl to him. I can definitely say that will be one of the birthdays he will remember for the rest of his life.

Congrats!
I liked the world building, and the thought of him being an older dog is definitely not something I was expecting.
I'll update the collar and such in the morning!
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:34 pm

foxxbreath wrote:
Ringo. wrote:
      prompt:

Congrats!
I liked the world building, and the thought of him being an older dog is definitely not something I was expecting.
I'll update the collar and such in the morning!

Thank you so so much for Atticus! <3
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me