Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by persona

Rise | #2616

Postby persona » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: date
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This cat seems to be in a bad mood! What or who caused it? Maximum 250 words.

End Date: December 5 at 7 pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] (DFAB)
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username: Griffin Torrens
    Cat Name: Echomist
    Clan: FlareClan

Description: A long-furred smokey tortoiseshell cat with hazel eyes and white paws and hocks

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by persona on Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2616

Postby DancingEevee » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:48 pm

Username: DancingEevee
Cat Name: Cindersplash
Clan: Soon to be StormClan

Prompt: This she-cat is a feisty and often arrogant cat. Yet she has a heart of gold and a kindness that gets her so many admirers. In particular, Crowtalon. But she's often in an Unhappy mood because she's struggling inwardly with some deep feelings... Nightshade from SwiftClan really likes her and she likes him back. She knows the Warrior code better than any cat... But how can she give up what she loves most in the world with the Warrior code tugging at her paws?
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
"Hiya, I'm
DancingEevee!"

▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
Toyhou.se
Art Shop!
ULTIMATE DREAMIE:
UR Fennec Fox!
I also collect ALL Store Pets!
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬
DancingEevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:12 pm

r e s
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:26 am

Username: Griffin Torrens
Cat Name: Echomist
Clan: FlareClan

Prompt:
"I hate worrying about the future
'Cause all my current problems are based around the past"

It was almost time. A quick glance at the sun told her that she would have to start heading back to camp fairly soon if she wanted to be on time. Dragging her paws along the forest floor she heaved out a sigh. Echomist was not looking forward to this.
One thing the She-cat was still getting used to about her new Clan was the mandatory meeting with the Champion Healer every moon. A one-on-one conversation about her mental health because the Clan cared highly about it. So why did this put the cat in a bad mood? The tortoiseshell hated talking about her past, because it always brought up painful memories she struggled to get her head around. Sure, she wanted so badly to get over it and fix herself, look towards what she could do with her life. However, Echomist hated opening up. She couldn't stand the idea of pushing her problems onto someone else. Most importantly, she wasn't ready to admit anything was wrong.
So the fluffy cat paused outside the Healer's den, eyes dark and spirits low. She didn't want to do this.

"Ah, well, I hate having to think about my future
When all I wanna do is worry about everyone but me"
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby huddson » Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:21 am

Username: huddson
Cat Name: Cliffmouse
Clan: ShallowClan

Prompt: Cliffmouse, despite all her wisdom, doesn't really understand why ShallowClan has to work together with the rogues that live on the edge of their territory. They're just rogues, right? They will never understand how to live in a clan and be truly loyal. Who's to say that they won't decide to turn their backs on ShallowClan someday and attack?
She keeps asking Tidestar to reconsider and to at least set up a secret plan of defense, but either he won't tell her his plans or he simply won't take her ideas into consideration.
She swears, she's about ready to bite his tail off and feed it to the gulls. What a feather brain.
Last edited by huddson on Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:37 pm

Username: |Winter|
Cat Name: Shadowstep
Clan: Flightclan

Prompt: wip
upset she didn't get chosen for deputy
she/her
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wet Bread » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:29 am

Username: Wet Bread
Cat Name: Woolybear
Clan: Brightclan

Prompt:
It was another beautiful sunny day. It had rained the night before so the flowers would be extra happy. As always, Woolybear ate her breakfast all too quickly and rushed out the camp entrance to tend to the patch of flowers she'd been cultivating so earnestly. It would be a perfect day for them! The soil was soft enough that she should be able to transplant a few more and maybe even dig up some worms to fertilize the new patch of soil she planned on using.

Woolybear had been humming a happy tune but froze in shock and horror when she arrived at the garden. Every last flower was trampled! Some were even uprooted. The culprits were still here, paws covered in dirt and chasing after a bumblebee that was flitting from flower to flower.

"Burrkit! Brilliantkit! What do you think you're doing!" She shouted sternly, her fur bristling. The two kits froze as she realized the destruction they cause. Brilliantkit was the first to hang his head in shame.

"We're sorry." He apologized. "We didn't pay attention to where we were running."

"That's obvious!" Woolybear snapped, uncharacteristic for her. "You two are going to stay here with me until these flowers look good as new." The two kits shared a miserable look but nodded their heads. Woolybear would teach them to value these plants by the end of the day or they'd be digging up worms for the next moon.
[center]
She/they | feel free to call me Wet or Save | Just quietly existing
eternal favorite person
Wet Bread

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:50 am

Username: Birchii
Cat Name: Nettlespirit
Clan: GealachClan

Prompt:
    “Rat dung!”

The tortoiseshell huffed and muttered, her eyes squinting with a deep frustration as her tailtip flicked angrily. Littleburr hesitated at the edge of the den. Despite being retired, Nettlespirit still stormed into the den whenever she was in a foul mood.The fawnpointed tom could see her anger and kept quiet as the molly grumbled and fussed over the herbs. It was one of the things she did whenever her anger bubbled up and Littleburr knew well by now that it wasn’t a good idea to stop her.

“That ungrateful, stubborn tom!” Nettlespirit yelled, turning her head sharp to stare at the medicine cat.

“Grizzlestripe again?” Littleburr asked, his tone soft.

“Obviously! He thinks he’s as young as an apprentice and doesn’t need help!” She spat, her fur fluffed up in annoyance. “I may be retired because of my dodgy leg, but I still know what healing is! If I had my way…”

The molly turned back to the herbs, slumping forward with a heavy sigh. “I’m sorry, Littleburr. I know I’m a stubborn old thing. Grizzlestripe just won’t listen to me because of my sharp tongue. He was limping when he left the den this morning and refused my suggestions! Because I’m old. He’s older! Gah!”

The molly snapped her head up, the intense fire of irritation still burning strongly within. Littleburr snorted softly and sat beside her, ready to help where she wanted. It was all he could offer to calm the prickly molly’s nerves.

[248/250 words]
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:28 am

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Eira
    Clan: Twilight Drift

Prompt:

A small huff turned heads towards the shape of the hunched over she-cat. She was scowling, a feature not often seen on the usually happy and energetic cat. Eira wasn't known for being surly or easily upset, so something must be wrong.

"Hey, Eira? What's wrong?" Wildfire tentatively stepped closer to the healer, ears twitching in caution.

Another huff, though her eyes flicked quickly to Wildfire. "Snow," she grumbled, frowning down at her paws. "Why does it always come? Why is it inevitable that my paws be wet and cold, and that my herbs be buried by the confounding frozen flakes!"

Wildfire nearly laughed, though she held it in. "Sorry, Eira, not much I can do about that."

She hated the snow, and hated the cold. The day after an unexpected blizzard, despite the happy squeals of kits, was sure to put Eira in a bad mood.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lyrebird » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:39 am

Username: .Lyrebird
    Cat Name: Ferretfur
    Clan: GaleClan

Prompt: ( 200/250 )
    Ferretfur twitched, the movement engulfing her whole body with just how upset she was. Narrowed hazel eyes, peering from the shade of a low outcropping of rock, trailed the sleek-furred grey medicine cat and the she they belonged to seethed. "Who does he think he is," she spat to herself, earing a few curious but cautious glances from the closest cats. She continued anyway, "strutting around the camp like he owns it, refusing to talk to me! To think I ever liked him." Ah, there it was. Someone had had a crush on the stoic medicine cat and when he hadn't verbally responded - because he was mute, mind you! - she'd taken it as a rejection and gone to sulk. And as she sat there, claws sheathing and unsheathing to gouge the dirt under her paws, Dovewhisper's golden eyes flickered over to her and he flicked an ear in her direction, a motion any cat would've understood as a greeting, but Ferretfur was determined to wallow in her upset a little longer so she glowered at him, only just getting to see his expression switch to slight confusion, then turned to lie so that her back was facing the camp. Hmph.
x
⟨ Kitty/Lyre ⋆ She/Her ⟩

i miss you little dragon
real life is hard again
may be distant

.Lyrebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups