iv. whelping box v. archive vi. discord vii. FAQ
viii. custom/MYO ix. artist competition
x. colors and patterns xi. shop

└ ─ ───────────────────────────────────────────── ─ ┘

"This hound is breedable on Dec 13"
items: tinsel, ornament

username: Akiera
storage thread: Rosenhill Reservoir
hound name: Eira, this name is the feminine form of Aneirin, meaning ‘very snowy’. It refers to the blanket of snow on our roofs during Christmas.
coloration: Rough Pied Isabella Brindle w/ Tan Points and Snowflake
sex: female

Snowflake has a 35% pass rate when bred to a non. A 65% pass rate when bred to another snowflake

Code: Select all
      [b]username:[/b]
      [b]storage thread:[/b] (required)
      [b]hound name:[/b]
      [b]coloration:[/b] Rough Pied Isabella Brindle w/ Tan Points and Snowflake
      [b]sex:[/b]
      [b]age:[/b]
      [b]collar color:[/b]
      [b]personality:[/b]
      [b]ornaments:[/b]

lineage
      ------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
      ----------------- SS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
      Sire: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
      ----------------- SD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
      ----------------- DS: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
      Dam: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
      ----------------- DD: Foundation
      ------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by foxxbreath on Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Senegal Hound : 112

Postby vixiebun » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:35 pm

username: starii ★
      storage thread: monarca
      hound name: Winter roses that bloom at dusk // rose dusk
      sex: male
      collar color: artist choice
      personality: wip
      ornaments: one
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Hailey. » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:08 am

Username: .Hailey.
Storage thread: Arrow-head Kennels
Hound name: Esther|Meaning “Little Star”
Coloration: Rough Pied Isabella Brindle w/ Tan Points and Snowflake
Sex: Female
Collar color: Dark Blue with white arrows
Personality:
Mostly know for her quiet and reserved nature. Esther prefers to keep to herself, and only really communicating with those closest to her. Anxiety seems to take full control when she talking to someone, who she hasn’t spoken to before, ending up with her saying something she doesn’t truly mean. Esther has a passion of making things out of Twigs, leaves and snow. Which she shares with her sister. Talking about her sissy, Esther only really feels she can express herself the most with her sister. Creating some questionable creations, arguing and sometimes descent conversation.
Ornaments:
Here
Ornament 1- This memory enclosed in a glass star carry’s a deep meaning to Esther, born under the Northern Lights, she was held by the stars and the greens waves that passed over her head. She never saw her mother in the moments of her birth but she believes with all her heart, that the stars that held her that night was her mother reaching out.

Ornament 2 - Watching the stars every night, as they dance to the rhythm of the wind. Her handler notice a while ago how much time she spends outdoors at night and made her a little gift. On Christmas morning, all the hounds gathered round the almighty Christmas tree of giving. Unwrapping each of their small gifts.while most unwrapped bones and chew toys, Esther revealed a small circle/gem shaped ornament. A small dog was sitting in the centre watching the stars dance.

Ornament 3 - It very rare for Esther to fight with someone, specially someone close to her. She couldn’t help but be angry when her sister destroyed a little reef. Esther had made using bits of bark and holly leaves. Esther ignored her for a few hours. Until she made a small ornament reef, with her and Esther in the middle with a Touch of Holly. Maybe as a small reminder to herself to be careful with Esther stuff. Now most of the time when it comes up in Conversation between them, it ends in laughter.

Credit for pixel night sky: KimoTheFangirl
Credit for font: Font meme
Last edited by .Hailey. on Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:25 pm, edited 30 times in total.
.Hailey.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhubarbski » Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:38 am

hound name: Eira, this name is the feminine form of Aneirin, meaning ‘very snowy’. It refers to the blanket of snow on our roofs during Christmas.
    collar color: gold to match the metal attatchment of the bauble, artist may choose to add any other colours or patterns <3
    personality: Eira is often described as being somewhat bittersweet, even at the most joyful times she often brings up all the things that simply dampen the mood. she is not to everyone's taste and very few can understand and enjoy her company. Eira has always been this way and it is most likely that she will never change but she enjoys her life and the few people that surround her. in her eyes, that is all she needs!
    ornaments: here.
    Ornament 1 - this is Eiras favourite ornament as every year her parents send her a snowglobe as they live too far away to visit and every year it’s of a different country they traveled to that year. She loves the excitement of receiving this special item and seeing where her parents got to visit as she is much too afraid of travelling and prefers to stay grounded.
    Ornament 2 - this ornament is one of her favourites and she’s had it since she was a little pup, it was originally a full circle but Eira mistook this tree ornament for a real compressed version of a Christmas pudding (her favourite Christmas snack) and took a bite before her parents could stop her! Silly Eira
    Ornament 3- last but certainly not least is the pinecone ornament, this has to be her favourite Christmas object although they are around all year, she loves how aesthetically pleasing the shape of the pinecone is and how they open and close depending on their environment! They make the Christmas tree whole <3
Last edited by Rhubarbski on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rhubarbski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Senegal Hound : 112

Postby foxxbreath » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:10 pm

little bump! this will close an hour before Hound Rollover, so 11pm EST (or 8pm PST)
    ImageImage

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tdt13 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:53 pm

username: tdt13
storage thread: Toyhou.se
hound name: Betula (scientific name for Birch)
sex: Female
collar color: Same green as in the eyes
personality: Quiet, intelligent, and driven; people who've seen Betula in work or sport before meeting her are often surprised at how reckless she can be. She follows the rules, but only after she's shown good reason to. When left without guidance, she's often destructive and gets herself into all kinds of trouble.
ornaments:
Birch wood bead garland:
5EB4DF12-5A16-4BBC-8CF8-84AAA845D6B2.jpeg
5EB4DF12-5A16-4BBC-8CF8-84AAA845D6B2.jpeg (113.07 KiB) Viewed 84 times

Glass icicles:
C1B49E91-0D81-42CE-918C-55D9FF035982.jpeg
C1B49E91-0D81-42CE-918C-55D9FF035982.jpeg (430.41 KiB) Viewed 84 times

Felted birds:
59EEE171-2B66-4FA1-B8C0-D18D04DC7828.jpeg
59EEE171-2B66-4FA1-B8C0-D18D04DC7828.jpeg (498.74 KiB) Viewed 84 times
tdt13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:18 pm

Akiera wrote:
    collar color: gold to match the metal attatchment of the bauble, artist may choose to add any other colours or patterns <3
    personality: Eira is often described as being somewhat bittersweet, even at the most joyful times she often brings up all the things that simply dampen the mood. she is not to everyone's taste and very few can understand and enjoy her company. Eira has always been this way and it is most likely that she will never change but she enjoys her life and the few people that surround her. in her eyes, that is all she needs!
    ornaments: here.
    Ornament 1 - this is Eiras favourite ornament as every year her parents send her a snowglobe as they live too far away to visit and every year it’s of a different country they traveled to that year. She loves the excitement of receiving this special item and seeing where her parents got to visit as she is much too afraid of travelling and prefers to stay grounded.
    Ornament 2 - this ornament is one of her favourites and she’s had it since she was a little pup, it was originally a full circle but Eira mistook this tree ornament for a real compressed version of a Christmas pudding (her favourite Christmas snack) and took a bite before her parents could stop her! Silly Eira
    Ornament 3- last but certainly not least is the pinecone ornament, this has to be her favourite Christmas object although they are around all year, she loves how aesthetically pleasing the shape of the pinecone is and how they open and close depending on their environment! They make the Christmas tree whole <3

I meant to judge this right when it closed, but all the forms were well done and all had great concepts! This was harder than I thought it'd be
I like the story behind the cookie ornament and how they all had similar color schemes pulling them all together, even if each individual one wasn't necessarily related to the others. I mostly used the personality as a tie breaker, but i hope you enjoy Eira!
    ImageImage

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes