Postby kippy! » Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:00 pm

x

Code: Select all
[size=85][b]Username;[/b]
[b]Ryka name;[/b]
[b]Ryka gender;[/b]
[b]Prompt;[/b][/size]
oh no im attached ;-;
no worries! for this adopt, tell me about your craziest dream.
ends in two days, nov. 18

[c] hair edit
[uc] tail edit, horn edit

x
kippy

they/them

adult

x Image
kippy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ryka - starlight sprite #61

Postby BornFromAshes » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:51 am

Username; BornFromAshes
Ryka name; Orion
Ryka gender; Male
Prompt; My craziest dream, is surprisingly, also my scariest. Now, granted i was very little, but i still have an irrational fear of beholders

my father and i were archeologists, driving through the desert [which part of the world i cannot recall]. we were searching for this deep cavern, of which we had no idea that was inhabited. I remember we drove out jeep close-ish to the edge, stepping out to take a closer look down. We were planning on grappling down, when our first trouble came up, drifting out of the bottomless pit. This creature, whom i just remember had one giant eye and multiple eyes surrounding, came at us, we began running--i myself being quicker and nimbler than my father, ran ahead of him. I remember looking behind me and just seeing a legion of them arising from behind the single eyeball-monster that came after us first. I remember panicking, feeling panic in my sleep even--and watching,, or rather, third-person glimpsing my father being eaten. Unfortunately, i myself didn't make it to the jeep until i woke up, scared beyond belief and wanting to run to my parents, which i did in the end.

so that was it, i've never been able to forget it since now, and since playing baldur's gate dark alliance and PC game, it has rebirthed a newer fear in me again.

Ash/Ashie INFJ-A Artist
i've been burning incense, gone a little mad
trying to be religious, talking to the man
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
BornFromAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kippy! » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:07 am

bump :)

x
kippy

they/them

adult

x Image
kippy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fifty blessings » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:48 am

Username; fifty blessings

Ryka name; Laika
Ryka gender; Male

Prompt;

xxxxxMy craziest dream would have to be a fever dream that I had in a hospital when I was around 12 years old, the dream felt incredibly real and the hallways were rather trippy to walk through !

xxxxxIt had started in a hallway that was rapidly changing and seemingly infinite, no matter where I went there were the same cream colored walls with a dark wooden floor and a red carpet leading down the middle. I took many twists and turns through it, even going through points that felt upside-down in nature, and sideways. While going through the hallways there were multiple things that would keep occurring, things like knocking in the walls and feeling eyes watching me even though I didn't see anybody near me. I remember feeling actually scared for my safety but for some reason I just continued on.
xxxxxOnce I swear I could have seen a suit of armor just wandering in the corner of my eye but that wasn't there when I looked back so I couldn't just say 'oh it's still there'.
xxxxxIt felt like this had gone on for so many hours but my feet weren't tired so I kept going along until I got to this beautiful painting with an elaborate golden frame. It was a pretty large painting, taller than me and most definitely long. It displayed a table covered in a large number of roses and big slabs of uncooked meat in a completely dark background where you couldn't see the room. I recall standing in front of that painting for a long time, doing things like touching the canvas to feel it and things like that. It must have been something like oil painting because it was smooth if I remember right, either that or oil pastels?
xxxxxI remember that the dream me felt really attached to the painting though, so I sat down against the wall that it was displayed on and started to fall asleep there. The last thing I smelt was something really sweet like flowers. When I fell asleep in the dream I opened my eyes to find that I'd woken up again in the same spot, which was weird because in the dream it felt like I wasn't supposed to have been in the same spot.
xxxxxI looked at the painting for a couple minutes longer but I didn't look at it for as long this time, continuing on through the hallway maze thing and wandering for what seemed like eternities before everything faded to black.
fifty blessings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pychlie » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:36 am

Username; EQUIVALENCE
Ryka name; Moth
Ryka gender; Non Binary
Prompt;

Okay so buckle up. Here's a little bit of background info first. So my house growing up was like somehow 4 different layers. That's all I'm gonna explain. So I was around 5 or 6 when I had this dream. SO what i remember is that I was having breakfast like ya do in the morning. I went downstairs to the floor that was only like halfway underground. Now usually it's just a mostly empty room, but when I went in there it looked like a mix between a bar/restaurant, an arcade, a club, and a dungeon, Interpret that as you will. So my mom was down there and everyone was just acting like this was normal and then the door slams open from the outside (WE DON'T NORMALLY HAVE A DOOR TO THE OUTSIDE DOWN THERE) and a huge SWAT team come running in, THEY SHOOT MY MOM LIKE A BUNCH OF TIMES, and then go running straight back out. And then everyone just went along their merry way. I woke up with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall. And then I proceed to stand in the middle of my room in pitch black and quietly scree. So yeah that's when 5 year old me dreamed of my mom being killed.
ToyHouse
Pychlie / Lee

previously EQUIVALENCE
pychlie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kippy! » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:46 pm

dfuhklnjmbf sorry I slept on this!

I'm choosing fifty blessings as the winner for this babbin!
first of all I really liked the name laika!
as for the dream, I'm a huge fan of creature horror, and this was totally interesting to me. I also think it's a little funny in a way that this was a creature from a video game! I've definitely had dreams like this in the past. congrats on your new ryka! take good care of him <3

x
kippy

they/them

adult

x Image
kippy!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fifty blessings » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:22 pm

bless !!!! thank you so much <3 <3 <3 !!!!
fifty blessings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me