Dancing Queen | Flowers by JessKnight

Based on Click to view
Artist JessKnight [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dancing Queen | Flowers

Postby JessKnight » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:10 am

I was working on 3 of these guys when my computer went dead without warning and :) I'm :) Not :) Happy :)
I'm gonna work on redoing all of them but this one is the first one I decided to do
She also originally had a floofy tail but 1. I don't feel like redoing it, and 2. I actually prefer her without it. kinda?
Honestly she's kinda cyoot and I ended up adding a sort of 'mane' with flower petals/leaves because I wanted to give her more and I thought it was a good replacement for the tail since I wasn't gonna do it (Though I was gonna leave the OG tail aswell)

I wanted to do 3 that had 6 colors in their palettes instead of the 5-color palette(s) I did before, just so it fit better
This palette is honestly real nice so I'm glad I snatched it, and I'm also real glad I didn't give in and add a green for the leaves of the mouth rose, they look so much better as that purpley color, honestly???

Oop catch me forgetting to post the palette sdagadsgsdg-
Here it is:

Edits; Horns (Leaf shaped, white lines for clarity not the actual color of the shadow), Tail (Gone), Flower Accessory (Behind Headwing/Ear, on Right side only), Hanahaki Without Love (Always has flower(s) growing out of mouth/snout), Leaf/Petal Mane

[Approved]
Last edited by JessKnight on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
ʜᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴀ
I'm just Jess
Artist / Gamer

ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ
ʜ ᴜ ɢ
Discord ID:
Jessica Knight#8728
ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ
ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ!
JessKnight

My pets
My items