Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Dia.

Rise | #2434

Postby Dia. » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:36 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: never (deceased)
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

This is a "good" ancestor. It has stars in its fur and a white glow.

What is this kitten's favorite memory?
End Date: 10/27

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Cat Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Age;;[/b]
[b]Clan;;[/b]
[b]Rank;;[/b]

[b]Prompt;;[/b]

Username:
Cat Name:
Clan:

Description: long-furred pale point kitten with one blue and one gold eye

Other Features: None
Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2434

Postby lucas tazmily » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:46 am

Username;; Pufferheart
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;

mark!

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:35 pm

Username;; Kazin
Cat Name;; Acorn
Gender;; tom
Age;; 6 moons
Clan;; Zephyrclan
Rank;; Ancestor

Prompt;;

The large creatures always made such cool noises. They'd snort and perk their ears, sniffing at Acorn as he got closer to their faces, unafraid even though they were incredibly large. Acorn would always treasure the memories of hanging around the large creatures, which he was later told were called 'horses.'
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sins. » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:27 pm

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;;
.sins.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:00 am

Username;; ~HєуRєι~
Cat Name;; Duckpaw
Gender;; Male
Age;; 10 moons (at death)
Clan;; Beamclan
Rank;; Spirit (Apprentice from Old Beamclan)

Prompt;;
The first day of apprentice training- something a young kit always looked forward towards and rushed their parents about out of excitement. With the "practice" from their hunting as kits, Duckpaw was sure he would get prey the first time he tried. Unfortunately for him, even when his sister and mentor gave him encouragement, he just couldn't seem to bring a mouse or lizard into his ready grasp.

It wasn't until one early morning, the sky was clear and the sun hadn't yet peered over the horizon, the wind only stirring the foliage a small amount. Duckpaw could feel it, his training from his uncle and encouragement from his family surely would bring him luck this morning. He could hardly contain his excitement, paws tapping the ground like he were dancing. This was what, the fifth time he had tried catching a piece of prey? Duckpaw wasn't always the most aware of time, but he was determined. Long he had struggled to serve his clan, and today he held his hopes higher than before.

Setting out early with his uncle, the clan's best hunter, the pair left towards the hunting grounds. While walking Duckpaw had a prick of doubt settle in his mind- what if he simply wasn't meant to be a hunter?, what if he couldn't protect his clan or provide as well as he wished?

His mentor took notice and spoke slight encouragement towards him, settling his nervous mind as best he could. Reaching the rendezvous, Duckpaw was sent alone while his mentor sat back as he was confidant his apprentice would bring one piece of prey. Hearing the small rustles within the grass and bushes he hunkered down into a crouch, slinking forward and catching a glimpse of a small rock colored tuft of fur.

The further he creeped forward, the more he could see.
A scrawny but still larger body, a bushy, almost prickly tail and flicker-like movements- a squirrel.
Tension built in his gut, if he were able to catch this squirrel, he'd surely be able to provide for his clan.
His eyes focused deeply upon the rodent, taking a breath before leaping forward into the prickle-bush, claws widespread in front of him in a sure grasp.

After a few moments of silence, Duckpaw's mentor, Duckbee, felt wary for his apprentice's safety and got up to go look for him, when a force nearly knocked him to his side. After gaining his ground again he looked to see a bright eyed, excited young apprentice who held in his mouth a rather small grey squirrel and was covered in leaves, thorns and small twigs. Despite the scratches he could tell the young tom was full of happiness and energy, which filled Duckbee's heart with the infectious pride. On the small journey returning, Duckpaw was skipping and nearly tripping with excitement. This certainly was his favorite moment, with certainly some following gloating and dares shared between himself and his sister, Shrikepaw.

[494 words]
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:59 am

~HєуRєι~ wrote:Username;; ~HєуRєι~
Cat Name;; Duckpaw
Gender;; Male
Age;; 10 moons (at death)
Clan;; Beamclan
Rank;; Spirit (Apprentice from Old Beamclan)

Prompt;;
The first day of apprentice training- something a young kit always looked forward towards and rushed their parents about out of excitement. With the "practice" from their hunting as kits, Duckpaw was sure he would get prey the first time he tried. Unfortunately for him, even when his sister and mentor gave him encouragement, he just couldn't seem to bring a mouse or lizard into his ready grasp.

It wasn't until one early morning, the sky was clear and the sun hadn't yet peered over the horizon, the wind only stirring the foliage a small amount. Duckpaw could feel it, his training from his uncle and encouragement from his family surely would bring him luck this morning. He could hardly contain his excitement, paws tapping the ground like he were dancing. This was what, the fifth time he had tried catching a piece of prey? Duckpaw wasn't always the most aware of time, but he was determined. Long he had struggled to serve his clan, and today he held his hopes higher than before.

Setting out early with his uncle, the clan's best hunter, the pair left towards the hunting grounds. While walking Duckpaw had a prick of doubt settle in his mind- what if he simply wasn't meant to be a hunter?, what if he couldn't protect his clan or provide as well as he wished?

His mentor took notice and spoke slight encouragement towards him, settling his nervous mind as best he could. Reaching the rendezvous, Duckpaw was sent alone while his mentor sat back as he was confidant his apprentice would bring one piece of prey. Hearing the small rustles within the grass and bushes he hunkered down into a crouch, slinking forward and catching a glimpse of a small rock colored tuft of fur.

The further he creeped forward, the more he could see.
A scrawny but still larger body, a bushy, almost prickly tail and flicker-like movements- a squirrel.
Tension built in his gut, if he were able to catch this squirrel, he'd surely be able to provide for his clan.
His eyes focused deeply upon the rodent, taking a breath before leaping forward into the prickle-bush, claws widespread in front of him in a sure grasp.

After a few moments of silence, Duckpaw's mentor, Duckbee, felt wary for his apprentice's safety and got up to go look for him, when a force nearly knocked him to his side. After gaining his ground again he looked to see a bright eyed, excited young apprentice who held in his mouth a rather small grey squirrel and was covered in leaves, thorns and small twigs. Despite the scratches he could tell the young tom was full of happiness and energy, which filled Duckbee's heart with the infectious pride. On the small journey returning, Duckpaw was skipping and nearly tripping with excitement. This certainly was his favorite moment, with certainly some following gloating and dares shared between himself and his sister, Shrikepaw.

[494 words]

Congratulations!
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*