Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Neah

Rise | #2411

Postby Neah » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:29 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.

This cat may not be traded until: -----
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

The first of our ancestor adopts.
For this kid, tell me about what they miss most from life.
Min 100 words max 800
Extra art piece and prettying up allowed
Ends: 10/25/19

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Prompt:[/b]

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Black and white medium hair with green eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
    ----------------- SS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
    Father: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
    ----------------- SD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
    ----------------- DS: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
    Dam: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
    ----------------- DD: Foundation
    ---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Neah on Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #2411

Postby Sixbane » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:43 am

Username: Sixbane
Cat Name: Ivywind
Clan: Gladeclan

Prompt:
"What do I miss?" She chuckles lowly as she tilts her shoulders back and forth in playful thought "Oh so many things. The smells, the sights, the sounds. My daughter of course." She purrs at the thought of her daughter Mirestar, the last of her kits still walking upon the earth, while the others had joined her in starclan.

"But that's too obvious, certainly. What I miss most, Thats the challenge. The fight. There's nothing here to be afraid of, no risk of hunger or rain or struggle. Just day after day of hunting in an endless forest.... What's the fun in that?" she leans down to stretch her paws, "I like the adrenaline, the fear. Sure its scary but more importantly, you feel alive!" she laughs as she jumps back up to her feet with an excitable bound. "Ah - to have my life risked again, What I wouldn't give." she settles with a glimmer in her eyes.

"I'd give anything for it to mean something again. To be afraid again. To look my fears in the eyes" She thrusts her shoulders back and takes a stance of pride "And tell them, I, Ivywind, am no coward! I will best you."

She sighs, deflating. "But here, there is no courage."

[212 words]
Last edited by Sixbane on Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsolo » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:46 am

Username: Strawberry Milk
Cat Name: Shadowstar
Clan: Graniteclan

Prompt:
"Of course, I miss my clanmates the most. I wish I had more time with them. I didn't think my death would come so soon. If I had known, I would have put more time and effort into getting Morningflame - Morningstar - ready to take my place. She was such a sweet, cheerful cat, and from what I can tell from way up here, she's looking like a pretty good leader. Oh and Iceclaw! He was such a great friend, although I hope he won't join me up here for a few more moons! He deserves to have a long, comfortable time as an elder. Starclan knows he's earned it."

The black tom looked wistfully away, reminiscing of his time as a young cat. With a pained look in his emerald eyes, he sighed.
"And Rainberry... I miss her more than any cat. She had been my friend for seasons and seasons, ever since I was made leader. She has always been my greatest advocate, my favorite cat in the world. I feel as though I can't exist without her, I can't imagine how she must have felt when I died. When she couldn't save me. I hope she's okay. I know it's not really typical for new residents to visit living cats but I've been in her dreams every night since. I'm getting a bit of pushback from some of the older residents but I'd like to see them try to stop me!" Shadowstar laughed.

"But seriously, she says she's doing alright but if I'm this heartbroken, here in Starclan, this perfect place, I just don't see how she could be... We had just become mates, barely a moon before the sickness came and took my last few lives. Sometimes I wonder if this is a punishment for breaking her vows. I guess there's nothing left for me to do now except wait for her to come join me. Maybe then we'll be allowed to publicly be mates. I wish that more than anything else. She was my life, and I think soon she'll be my afterlife too,"

[350/800]
Last edited by monsolo on Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxlistography | toyhou.se
xx.xxpreviously Strawberry Milk
xxCurrently obsessed with:
xxxx Music
xxxx Batman
xxxx Marvel Snap

xxCurrently listening to xxx
monsolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatDragonAdara » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:04 pm

Username: ThatDragonAdara
Cat Name:
Clan:

Prompt:
Wip!

♢ She/Her, They/Them ♢
✦ ENTP ✦
My KalonsKithclan
Warren of Place Fell
ThatDragonAdara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mercuré » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Prompt:
The stars and skies under her paws were comforting but they could never compare to cold dewy grass at night. They could never compare to the feeling of cool water from the bay, or the trickling of the stream. Falconleap could remember how the water felt comforting and how she would just go under for a few seconds and feel…enveloped, comforted. She would go alone where all that could be heard was the swift moving water. It was freeing. She remembered how SilentStar would let her go, how there would be no questions. SilentStar had respected her need to have to get away. It made her work better afterwords with her mind cleared. Just a few seconds under and she would feel complete bliss, like she was being cradled. Of course, it was what ended her eventually. A few seconds too many under… too strong of current that night… Yet she harbored no ill will against that river. Sometimes even now, so high up in the night sky she would close her eyes and just imagine that swirling, comforting feeling. And she would feel bliss.

Last edited by Mercuré on Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mercuré

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:48 am

Username: Knickknacks
Cat Name: Needlebrisk
Clan: NorthClan

Prompt:
-/800 wrote:--wip!
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legolas the elf » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:48 am

Username: lucifer morningstar.
Cat Name: snowfoot
Clan: here

Prompt:
snowfoot let out a wistful groan and sat down, his fluffy tail curled around his paws. "what do i miss most? well, i miss a lot about life, but i think if i were to have anything again it would be the uncertainty of living life.

"here up in the stars, you can't die. there's always prey when you need it, and never any rain or disease or enemies to fight. back in the real world, there is hunger, disease, wars, and death - and you never know when one of those horsemen might strike. and you'll have to shoulder through it to live - and the pressure, the determination, of that challenge is what i miss."

snowfoot takes a breath. "as for why? it keeps life exciting. boredom is a cat's greatest enemy, and challenges, fear, and uncertainty bring around that excitement. here, in starclan, there are no challenges to overcome. there is nothing to fear. everything is certain. it's boring. and who wants a life - or should i say death - full of boredom?"

[173 words]
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudedDiamond » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:52 am

Username: DiamondDogg Caverns
Cat Name: Dusk
Clan: SilverClan

Prompt:

Dusk ran through the forest, the gentle breeze streaming through his fur. He reached a clearing, a fox standing there. He hurled himself at the fox, clawing its muzzle. He dodged away, then darted back in. This continued for a few minutes until the fox ran away. Adrenaline rushed through the tom as he stood in the clearing, feeling successful and proud. He ran again and reached another clearing. He saw a squirrel high up in a tree. Leaping, he scaled the tree. Chasing the squirrel through the branches, he felt free. He caught the squirrel, then went back down the tree. He buried the squirrel, then climbed another tree. As he landed on the next branch, he heard a snap. Dusk plummeted to the ground. As the tom was about to hit the ground, he woke up. The stars across the grass shimmered, and the cats around him were relaxing in the StarClan sun. He shook out his pelt, sad. He missed those feelings. The feeling of beating an enemy, the feeling of having a successful hunt, the feeling of not knowing when something new happens or when something will change. Maybe if he hit the ground, he would have gotten a limp or scar, or just came out bruised. He wished he could feel the excitement he had felt in that short dream.
CloudedDiamond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houndjaw » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Username: houndjaw
Cat Name: wasp
Clan: valeclan

Prompt: wasp let out a booming laugh, full of delight. "what do i miss?" the lithe tom tipped his head to the side, a bright glimmer in his eyes as he briefly thought about the question. his fur, dark as the new moon night during life, now glistened with the dim light of a thousand twinkling stars, and he shook out his pelt as his mind snapped back into the discussion.

"i never really thought about it before..." he began, an uncharacteristic tone of uncertainty creeping in. "but i guess...i guess it would be my friends." wasp's shoulders appeared to sag as he spoke. "i have plenty of friends here, but somehow it feels forced. like, what am i gonna do if i get into a fight with someone? i can't just walk away," with this, he let out a low breath of a laugh, and continued. "this is the great beyond. eternity. there's no escaping. you just have to deal with it."

wasp turned away and curled his tail around him protectively. you swore you saw a tear ease down his face, but could not differ it from the blotches of starlight. "i can see them now, laughing without me. i love them so much, and i know they love me. but i still feel forgotten." a moment's silence passed before he went on. "i'm not sorry i died. i'm not sorry how it happened. i'm just sorry about who i had to leave behind."

with that, the black tom leaps away from you and into the underbrush. his body dissolves into the gloom, not even the stars shining through the empty black.

|
|
|
|
|
╔═════════════════════╗
xx ѕhє/hєr | αdult
xxgo read hunter's unlucky
xxby abigail hilton and
xxmaybe you'll calm down

Imagexxx

╚═════════════════════╝
houndjaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravendarus » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:02 pm

Username:
Ravendarus
Cat Name:
Nightwhisper
Clan:
Echoclan
Warrior

Prompt:
"What do I miss most from life... is something I never got to experience. What I miss most was getting to raise my daughter, to stay by her side and teach her, comfort her when she needs it. To protect her from all dangers and to watch her grow... I missed that, I got to watch from the stars, but how nice would it have been to be by her side."

Nightwhisper died shortly before his kits were born, he died protecting his mate, however he always watched over her. Once his kits were born it was plain to see one kit was different. She was named Whisper after him and looked a lot like him. She was black and white with green eyes and best of all, she had the connection. From a young age she could see him and other Starclan cats. Many times he came to visit and was distressed to find his mate and other kits were outcasting her. His mate had been a loner and was afraid that Whisper would become a bad omen. Yet there was nothing he could do to show her that it was safe.

He misses being able to communicate with his mate and assure her that everything was normal and that Whisper wasn't dangerous, yet all he could do was watch, he wanted to take her away to a safe place and raise her but he knew this was not his destiny to. He was to given the task from his ancestors to lead her to Echoclan's new territory but nothing more. It was Whisper's fate to become the new leader and recreate Echoclan. Yet he could not be by her side, he could do nothing more then watch from afar and leave her clues on how to get there.

He missed being able to feel and cry for the pain he felt was endless, he got to watch her grow but not in the way he wanted. He did not get to train her to become an amazing warrior, and he didn't get to watch her ceremonies and cheer out her name. He got to see her from the Stars. He missed everything until the day he got to be there for her Leader ceremony. He was chosen to bless her with her final life and the trait he chose to give her was hope because no matter he never wanted her to give up and always be hopeful...

"I wanted to assure her that even though I wouldn't be there by her side I would always be in her heart. That was the first time I ever got to give her a nuzzle and I can't tell you how much it hurts now to know that was the first and only time I would ever get to experience that until the day she should join me in Starclan... and I never wish for that to pass upon her, not until she has lived a long life.

So what I miss the most was the chance to be a father..."
Ravendarus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me