Based on Click to view
Artist exempt [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

DD Halloween dog #1

Postby exempt » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:07 pm

uncommon dog - horns [3] teeth [1]

To win them, tell me where they live and why.
Min of 50 words, max of 500
1 extra allowed of either 500 words or 1 art piece
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Extra:

ends the night of the 24th
Last edited by exempt on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
              DDsth1x1art shop
              ──────────
              Hi, I'm exempt! I enjoy role
              playing and creating chara-
              cters. Feel free to message
              me about anything! My inbox
              is always open.

──────────
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DD Halloween dog #1

Postby medicalpaws » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:20 pm

Username: AngelBowties
Name: Brady
Prompt: Pebbles crunch under the bottom of your jaguar x12 as you drive down a twisty mountain road that seems too thin to fit the body of your vehicle. Pine trees tower above like crippling old men trying to force themselves to stay upright, but their posture has been horrible for decades so they lurk over crooked. It feels like miles, but the drive is slow. Passing an abandoned waterwheel, a sign! Finally, waiting 15 minutes of driving away from town, you find what you're looking for, a well maintenanced ritzy old mansion of Brady.

It's stacked 4 stories tall, surrounded with aspen trees that all seem to watch you. Brady has a cupid's fountain in front of his double doors, they run wildly with water in a playful manner. Inside, a twisted staircase with a rail of gold. A harp is placed center room, which brings you to the kitchen, followed by a peculiar sitting room which leads to a dining room. The dining room is filled with crystals, a china cabinet, and a large chandelier above a rosewood table with a set of 10 matching rosewood chairs. Upstairs are bedrooms, bathrooms, and more sitting rooms. Above that, an office area, as well as 2 more bedrooms, a kitchen, and bathrooms. Above that is the attic, it stretches as far as the mansion runs and smells as dirty as old unfinished wood. "Thank you for touring my home" a voice says, it's Brady. "Would you like to stay for dessert?" He inquires.
Extra:
Last edited by medicalpaws on Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby avoxx » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Username: Avoxx
Name: Milho (corn)
Prompt: Milho lives deep in a cave, dark and dreary as it may seem, it’s perfect to him. He lives inside this cave because, despite the dark, its the most comfortable to him, the cool air in there helps to keep him from overheating during the summers, and can be warming when he needs it to be. The constant echoing of water dripping down from the entrance, running down a stream formed in the rocks runs down to near where he resides, deep inside the cave. It feeds into an underground lake, which has become his water source. He has learnt to survive down here, scavenging around and exploring more branches as he needs to. Every once in a while he’ll venture out, but its never for long, as he’s very adjusted ot the sheer darkness of the cave.
Extra: wip (art)

"Oh are you kidding!?"
xNico/Ferris - It/Ce - Sys

emo dog artist who honestly
has too much and too little
time on his hands. not
much more beyond that.
have a weird history with
this site tbh. send a pm if
we owe you art or anything
else 👍
xxxxxxxxxxx©
avoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Joke's On You » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:43 pm

Username: Joke's On You

Name: Thackery Binx

Prompt:

"We don't create a fantasy world to escape reality, we create it to be able to stay."

---

Thackery Binx lives in a house hidden by miles upon miles of forests. Upon hearing that Thackery lives deep within the forest alone, a few questions start to arise alongside a few assumptions as well. However, assumptions made are proven false. Although the questions? Thackery loves to have a bit of fun when answering them. Sometimes a bit too much fun.

Of course, there is a real reason to why Thackery Binx has decided that living in the forest is the best time to him. Everyone that lives in the nearest town knows the real reason behind why he lives so deep within the forest. And although it may seem like a fantasy, everything about to be said beyond this point is the utter truth.

Thackery is a magical Doodle Dog.

At a young age, Thackery knew he was special. But not the kind of special that made him some sort of superhero. He had powers, but not ones that could do any harm to anyone else. Instead, his powers produced candy.

It was Thackery's dream to open up a candy shop because of his powers, but he didn't want to be a townsperson. He wanted people to travel from all distances just to see him and his dream that he had ever since he was a pup. And that dream was not to live in a town. He wanted to be unique. So, he built a house from scratch deep within the forest. His house isn't a basic house in any way. Thackery's house is literally a giant candy corn. Considering his fur design and his favorite kind of candy being candy corn, this house was fitting for him.

In his candy corn shaped house, Thackery has jars full of all types of candy. Snickers, Hershey Bars, Reese Cups, Jaw Breakers, Lemon Heads, Candy Corn (of course), and so much more! He turned his house into his very own candy shop. And in his home, he welcomes in everyone. Thackery Binx has earned the nickname The Candyman because of his little candy ship built within his home, and because of his powers.

So to summarize this small tale, Thackery Binx lives in a candy corn shaped home in the middle of the forest. He built it to fulfill his dream of owning a candy shop that everyone will travel to, whether they're common townsfolk or tourists. Luckily for Thackery, his dreams came true.

[421/500]

Extra:

N/A

Last edited by Joke's On You on Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joke's On You

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentAxolotl » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:12 am

Username: SilentAxolotl
Name: Wunder
Prompt: Wunder lives in a small, quiet town with few enough dogs that everyone knows one another. It's the kind of sweet little place where Wunder was able to make many friends quickly. There were plenty of shops owned by locals too, and she loves this aspect most of all...

Wunder was a huge lover of candy, eating it all of the time. She also loved baking her own candy; she'd spent many of her days perfecting her own recipes for chocolates, gummies, lollipops, and all sorts of other candies. She was good at it too, with many of her friends suggesting she start her own business. And that was the dream! However, at her old childhood town, the local businesses seemed to do well, and the rare times a lot went up for sale, it was in a bad location for a candy shop. Wunder knew she could make her own candy at home and than give it to local stores to sell, but she was stubborn, wanting to see firsthand when customers walked into her own little shop, bought her sweets, the smiles she imagined as of course she would make her shop adorable and as pleasant as the treats she was selling!

Than one day, Wunder decided to move to a new town in hopes that she could find somewhere to set up shop. And she got lucky! There was a quiet little town not too terribly far from her old one and as she searched, she quickly found that this town had a lot for sale that was the perfect size and location for her dream candy shop! She grabbed the funds she'd need and quickly purchased it. Wunder set up a beautiful candy shop as she'd always dreamed, and it wasn't long before her candies began selling almost faster than she could make them. Wunder hired some great dogs to work with her and help make sweets and keep the store running. Wunder has never been happier, and she loves the sweet little town that she found too! She hopes to keep selling sweets and running the shop for the rest of her life! And maybe one day, she'll be able to sell her candy world-wide too!

Extra: might do something later

x x rf
x x th
x x da
x x sketch shop
x x Catacombs Guild
x x Devil Train Group
x x art credit

ImageImage
SilentAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exempt » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:53 am

End date added!
              DDsth1x1art shop
              ──────────
              Hi, I'm exempt! I enjoy role
              playing and creating chara-
              cters. Feel free to message
              me about anything! My inbox
              is always open.

──────────
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:33 pm

Username: drift.
Name: Rímilis
Prompt: [434/500]
Rimilis, or Miles, to his friends, is a very indecisive canine. In fact, it was only a few years ago that his indecisive nature almost stopped him from living in his dream home.
Miles was walking back from his evening chemistry class as he usually did, the crisp October wind nipping at his ears and paws. He tugged his black and candy-corn striped scarf a little tighter around his neck, snuggling down into it and picking up his pace to hurry back to his apartment. "I should probably stop at the market and get something for dinner-" he thought aloud, setting his paws along the path that went into town, though he stopped abruptly with his brows furrowed. "But what if it's closed because of the weather? Maybe I'll just get something from the Grocery instead.." Miles stood with the wind whipping around him, on the verge of a meltdown, and his body burning from the cold. Suddenly, in the forest across the way, Miles noticed something curiously dark and bulky. Deciding some shelter, even something so scary looking, would be nice. It was an old run-down cabin, clearly abandoned and quite saggy. Rimilis began cleaning, out of habit, and when it wasn't covered in thick suffocating dust, the little cabin was actually quite charming. After heading home late, Miles got to thinking about the little cabin. "Say, G.." he began, looking at his friend, "You know that abandoned cabin on the corner behind the woods? Yes, that one" he paused, pushing his food around his plate nervously, "well, I thought about how nicer it is than this little apartment.. Perhaps I could show it to you tomorrow?" .. Miles waited through an uncomfortable silence while Gaby sat their thinking, his face blank. " I don't see why not." he said slowly, giving Miles a small encouraging smile. He hadn't seen his room mate this excited in a very long time. The next day, Mile showed Gaby the cabin, and after a little convincing, the spotted canine agreed to give it a try after they decked it out in furniture. The roommates used their extra flat money to buy new lights and purchase a table. Before long, the whole town was talking about the cabin and how two strangers were suddenly fixing it up. It took a month or so before things quieted down and Miles and Gaby could enjoy themselves in their new home, but when it did, it was worth all the work. The cabin cleaned up nicely, and was very cozy, perfect for the two of them, and it cost little to nothing.

Extra: N/A
I edited in the word counter part so you didn't have to c:
Last edited by drift. on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:02 pm

major wip

Username: aglet
      Name:
      Extra:

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Social Anxiety » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:08 pm

[Removed aaa- but stored away in my google drive lmao.]
Last edited by Social Anxiety on Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.
🌈Forgetten🌈
╔══════════════╗
·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
🌈☾Hello. My name's Kiwi, I'm genderless.
❥ I use they/them pronouns.

❥ Redoing my sig more soon lmao.☽🌈

·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
╚══════════════╝

xxxx╔══════════════╗
iiiiiiii·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
iiiiiiiiCredit.
iiiiiiiiMy trading thread.
iiiiiiiiMy ChickenSmoothie CS OCs.
iiiiiiiiCharacter Rehab center.

iiiiiiii·₊˚。✧✨👁✨✧。˚₊·
xxxx╚══════════════╝

x🌈Dandelions🌈
iiiImage

▬❨❥@sPear05, @Dogethememe303, @Hatsune-Miku01, @illogically_Lynx, @TheHuss, @gummyrino, @)'smol'(,
@Jay-Jay, @mollywise, @skelliursa, and @SourSoup are extremely kind people, be respectful towards them.
❩▬
Social Anxiety

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _rιyα_ » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:16 am

oh my gosh this is so cute... i'll try to enter, but i probably won't have time... :')
xxxx
x
" ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴜɴғᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴ. "
── © ────────────────────────────────────
heyo, i'm riya. i roleplay, collect art, etc; you'll also see
me around the forum games every once in a while :)
aroace, they/them pronouns; let's talk music n stuff
─────────────────────────────────── ©© ──

_rιyα_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me