My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise 2.0 | Breeding| Do not Post

Postby Dia. » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:07 pm

Breeding Rules:

January 19, 2020 update

You may order a breeding once a month.
Breedings reset on the first of the month.
A cat may only be used in a breeding every 3 months.

While the maximum number of kits you may receive from a breeding is two, you may only receive as many live kits that you have open spots for in your clan. (if you have one free slot and roll for two kits you will only get one kit)

If you are using a cat that belongs to someone else, you must have explicit permission from them to use their cat.
Kits go to whichever user ordered the litter. It is their responsibility to decide what is done with the kits. If an agreement about kit ownership was made before the breeding was ordered, this agreement should be in the breeding form so that it can be referred to later.

If kits go up for adoption it is the responsibility of the user who puts them up for adoption to make sure the competition follows Rise guidelines.
Kits can be traded following normal Rise guidelines.
Newborn kits are exempt from the 2 month transfer cooldown, so they may be transferred to another user immediately.
4/15/19 wrote:Previously, bred kits have been allowed to be sold, traded, or gifted immediately after being posted.
Now, bred kits posted as of today may only be gifted immediately after being posted. They may not be traded until the 2 month cooldown is over.

Previously, we have allowed members to trade, gift, and sell living cats within Rise.
Now, cats obtained by any means before this date may be sold, traded, or gifted. Cats obtained by any means after this date(4/15) may only be traded or gifted. Accepting payment for a Rise cat will result in an immediate ban.
To Clarify: The rule comes out today. User 1 wants to sell a cat they got at least 2 months ago. They can, so they sell it to User 2. User 2 can't sell it since they obtained the cat after the rule was made.

Artists may accept orders for up to 5 breedings at a time as many times a month as they can handle.
Please take care to only order a breeding from an artist when they have announced that they are open.

Only biologically male x female may have kits.
Same sex couples or single parents may use a "donor" cat to have biological kits
The "donor" may be another rise cat or one of our provided descriptions.

Rules for Staff
Litters may ONLY be posted once all of the requested versions are completed. The requested kit versions MUST be posted when the adult versions are posted.
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:07 pm

How to Get:

Breedings are free in terms of currency, but require an image or writing piece about the parents (or parent if it is a single parent) to order.

By default, you only get the adult reference.
    You can pay the equivalent custom price per kit if you'd like a kit reference. The artist will specify price.
    After the adult references are done, the artist will send you screenshots so you can decide if you want to pay for the kit lines.
    You may not order kit lines after this point unless you have a special item, so make sure you are happy with your decision.

The user who is ordering the breeding must submit the scene.
The scene must be done either by the user ordering or by the owner of the other parent.
A scene can only be used for breeding once.

The scene must be appropriate for CS and should fit one of the following themes: love, parenthood, or partnership.
Drawn scenes should be flat-colored, full-body, and include a simple background. The cat(s) should be identifiable. If you are ordering kits for a couple, include the couple in your art. If you are ordering kits for a single parent, you do not need to include a second cat.
Written scenes should be 600 words minimum.

Post the form on the breeding thread (this thread, post them here, not the main thread).
You must link to the cat's oekaki page, not your clan page and not the image.
If you are using one of the described "donors," simply write which one you'd like to use.

Once you post a form for one artist, do not remove/edit/repost your form for a different artist until the first claims forms

Code: Select all
STANDARD BREEDING FORM
Username:
Requested Artist:
Requested Background:
Link to Scene:

Link to Biological Father:
Link to Biological Mother:
Extra Rolls: yes/no
Link to last accepted breeding form: if none, say none

Permissions: (screenshot or link to a post if a parent is not yours)
Prior Agreements:

New: COLLAB Breeding form
• Guarantees 2 kits.
• Litter MUST be split between the partners. One partner may NOT keep both.
• Requires the normal breeding scene + at least one of the following prompts (300+ words if written) done by the other partner:
    - Draw art of the couple at an important point in their relationship (lined, colored, fullbody, simple background - can be any scene)
    - Explain the role of each parent in each kit's life
    - Explain how it was decided to split the kits up between the clans
    - Explain the time that the cats spend with each other/how it is split. If they don't spend time together, why?
    - Explain how the family split impacts the cats involved (including the rest of their clans--did they tell the clans?)
    - How do the clan differences impact the relationships?
    - Explain the kits' early life
• If the collab breeding is not canon, the prompts still need to be done. Just don't consider them canon.

Code: Select all
COLLAB BREEDING FORM
Username:
Link to Collab partner:
Requested Artist:
Requested Background:
Link to Scene:
Link to Additional Prompt(s):

Link to Biological Father:
Link to Biological Mother:
Extra Rolls: yes/no
Link to last accepted breeding form: if none, say none

Permissions: (screenshot or link to a post if a parent is not yours)
Prior Agreements:
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dia. » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:08 pm

Information:

Artists will roll for litter size.
1: 1/3 (~33%)
2: 2/3 (~67%)

You may pick the gender of kits (unless the kit is a calico in which case she will be biologically female).
Every breeding will role for chimerism with a 1% probability of occurring. (If the number 26 is rolled, a kit will be chimera).

Breedings may be done based on appearance or genetics. You may choose, but not all artists will do both.

Litters will be posted on the same canvas, and adult refs will be posted individually.
Bred cats are numbered separately from main thread cats.
Number the litter, letter the kittens. Example: Litter 1, Kitten A. Shorthand: 1a
The litter goes under one thread, growths will be posted under the litter parent drawing.
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:09 pm

Random Occurrence Rolls:
    Random occurrence rolls are 100% optional, meaning that if you say no they will not be rolled for. There are set percentages for each roll however, every donor round a few will have a secret boosted chance of one specific trait. Such as one donor in particular could have a boosted chance of producing a deaf kitten.

Random occurrence rolls involves two different rolls. First roll will be between not affected (80%), Born with (10%), unusual birth (10%). The second roll will be done within the category gotten from the first roll to determine what was received. A successful roll will result in only 1 (one) kit being effected.

Traits that are included if the first roll is positive:

Born with:
    Partly blind (20%)
    Blind (12%)
    Partly deaf (20%)
    deaf (12%)
    Front leg limp (15%)
    Back leg limp (15%)
    No claws (6%)

Result of an unusual birth (such as during a fight or outside of camp):
    Small scar of artists choice (50%)
    Broken tail (10%) **does not effect line art**
    Missing toe (5%) **does not effect lineart**
    Front leg limp (15%)
    Back leg limp (15%)
    Partly Blind (5%)

Round 1 Donors:

Female:
    F1 : SH Mottled tan and cream tabby she cat with white flecks. Hazel eyes (Lilac spotted torbie with vit. Vit does not pass)

F2: LH white she cat with red tabby stripes and white. Bright penny copper eyes (Red silver tabby, medium white)

F3: MH Mostly white she cat with blue tabby striped spots. Piercing blue eyes (High white blue mackerel tabby)

Male:

M1: a chunky SH black tom cat with lighter unders and a small amount of white. One blue eye, one amber. (Black smoke, minimal white)

M2: MH deep red Tom cat with a darker back a few faint tabby stripes and deep green eyes. Minimal white. (Ticked ginger tabby)

M3: LH reddish brown Tom with darker points. Blue-green eyes (cinnamon mink point)

Community donors:

C1: A heavily scarred SH light brown tabby Tom with little bit of white and golden eyes. (Lilac marble tabby with low white)

C2: A deaf MH brown she cat with faint tabby and green eyes. (Chocolate ghost tabby)

C3: A very pale LH tortioseshell with very pale green eyes. (Silver tortie)

C4: MH dark black leopard spotted she-cat with bright amber eyes (Charcoal on Black rosette tabby)
Last edited by Guest on Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Postby Dia. » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:10 pm

last reserved

posting is fine at this point
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise 2.0 | Breeding| Under Construction

Postby SurgeFire » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:13 pm

:0 mark...
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:55 pm

mark 👀
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:18 pm

Mark!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes