☆ the stars shone like christmas lights ☆ celeste by SpartanAmethyst

Based on Click to view
Artist SpartanAmethyst [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

☆ the stars shone like christmas lights ☆ celeste

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:59 am

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

oh holy night, the stars are brightly shining - 'tis the night of your dear saviors' birth

═══════════

Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything,
when will I learn?
I push it down,
push it down.
Throw 'em back,
till I lose count.

I'm gonna swing
from the chandelier,
from the chandelier.
I'm gonna live like
tomorrow doesn't exist;
like it doesn't exist.

I'm gonna fly like a
bird through the night,
feel my tears as they dry.
I'm gonna swing
from the chandelier,
from the chandelier.

And I'm holding on for
dear life, won't look down,
won't open my eyes.
Keep my glass full
until morning light,
because I'm just
holding on for tonight.

Help me,
I'm holding on for
dear life, won't look down,
won't open my eyes.
Keep my glass full
until morning light,
because I'm just
holding on for tonight,
on for tonight.

═══════════

Username:
SpartanAmethyst

Kalon Name:
Celeste, but goes by Cel.
toyhouse

Kalon gender:
Female
Biologic & Identity

How do they express their passions in life?;;
Celeste expresses her passions in many ways, most prevalent through her hobbies and competitions. Her main form of expression is still her gymnastics; she performs competitively, vying for a chance to compete in the Olympics. Her greatest dream would be to compete and return home with Gold Medals hung around her neck. And yes, I said medals. She won't be happy with just one; like her sister, Celeste strives to prove that men are not the superior gender, and that women are capable of doing things just as well if not better, in some instances. And what better way to go to a still predominantly male event, and beat the boys at their own games? Outside of gymnastics, Celeste also expresses herself through artistic metalworking and weapon crafting, equine streetracing, garden-keeping (flowers and vegetables) and partying, as it apparently runs in the family. She's also completely obsessed with Christmas.

Their relationship with Bethany;;
Celeste and Bethany are two forms created from the same mold. Though Bethany is slightly older, for the most part, the duo behave and think pretty much the same. The only difference between them is that Bethany is much more loud and brash about it; some might even say it borders on obnoxious. Celeste doesn't see it that way; she loves how outspoken and passionate her sister is, and strives to be more like her. The starry Kalon looks up to her sister like a role model, and uses her as the basis to shape her own life and motives, which can be both a good and a bad thing. Naturally, though, Celeste is much quieter, and does things her own way, using parts and pieces of Bethany's influence to better herself. She listens to Bethany and always takes her advice to heart, but also like her sister, she's very outspoken and strong-willed, and never takes "no" for an answer. If she wants it, she goes after it with no reservations.
One thing that has been an extreme influence on Celeste's life is Bethany's partying. She's gone with her older sister to various parties since she was very young, and it's created this kind of double life she leads. During the day, she's an Olympic Talent that trains daily and has her eyes on the Gold, but at night, she stays out all night dancing and drinking and enjoying life. She rarely misses a party that Bethany goes to, and doesn't mind if her sister leaves her behind; she can find her own ride home.

I'mma get her hex codes and everything here in a bit ouo
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E