Artist gouache [gallery]
Time spent 8 hours, 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

⭐ Tsukai ⭐ -- Event adopt #1 (Closed)

Postby gouache » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:28 am

The Alliances wrote:☾ Moon Alliance ☾
A Tsukai who allies themselves with The Moon Deity will be blessed with the ability to cloak themselves in cover
of darkness and freeze objects with any part of their body. They have a natural affinity towards water
and rejuvenate faster when in water. Their vitality increases when exposed to the cold or rain showers.

⭐ Star Alliance ⭐
A Tsukai who allies themselves with The Star Deity will be blessed with the ability to produce various amounts
of heat from any part of their bodies. This can be shown by fire or by light itself. Their vitality increases when
exposed to high temperatures and dry weather.

This Tsukai is part of the moon alliance !

Here's a early event Tsukai !

What does this Tsukai like best about waking early ? Do they like mornings ?

This will end on the 9th of October !

Code: Select all
Username -
Name of Tsukai -
Gender of Tsukai -
What does this Tsukai like about waking early ? (600 words or one art piece) -
Last edited by gouache on Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
i no longer collect pets, so i'm not very active
i will occasionally login to answer pms!

gouache

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⭐ Tsukai ⭐ -- Event adopt #1 (Open)

Postby vixiebun » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:43 am

Username - starii ★
      Name of Tsukai - KORE
      Gender of Tsukai - female
      What does this Tsukai like about waking early ? (400 words or one art piece) -

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
      - Benjamin franklin

Persephone has always been one to rise at the crack of dawn, emerging from her small mossy hut carrying a small pack on her back for later. Once beginning her stroll throughout the forest, enjoying the smell of wood and damp dirt most would find the smell unpleasant but she found it, relaxing to her it was apart of home. The soft wet dew sliding off the leaves of the trees or twinkling in the early sunlight caught in spider webs it was the little stuff like this that always made her feel warm and cozy, along her way she’d spot a family of deer casually grazing at the leaves that had fallen during the night. Animals stopped becoming a rare sight if you’ve lived in the forest long enough quietly she’d hum to the sound of the nearby brook, that she’d often stop by and take a sip of the cold freshwater. Continuing her walk she’d say hello to the wildflowers that were sprouting along the path, pinks - blues and whites. Sometimes she felt she was being followed or watched but she brushed it off believing it to be just a trick of the mind as she wanders she lets the cold wind rush through her fur. Enjoying it as it often reminded her that cold is temporary and warmth would often return, finally arriving at the vast meadow the yellow-orange and pink sky illuminating the entire grass and flowers that grew sitting on a nearby log she’d take out a thermos and a cup, pouring some hot milk tea and just enjoying the view watching as the birds would chirp and sing as they flew across the sky. She’d listen quietly as she finished her tea. Once she finished she take out her small easel, paints, and canvas set up. Once everything would be set up she’d dip the brush tip into the paints and begin to the paint the view before her gingerly stroking against the canvas, mixing the colors to get the right orange or blue, she’d stay there and listen to the music of the forest as wind rustled the leaves - the brook babbling and the birds chirping. All of it singing in her ears in just simple beautiful harmony she would never trade this for anything in the world it was all perfect to her. It was her home, it was a part of her.
Last edited by vixiebun on Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vixiebun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:44 am

Username - ~Soul~
Name of Tsukai - Camellia
Gender of Tsukai - Female

Every morning with out fail I wake up at 6:28, I pull myself out of bed and put on my comfy rob and slippers. I let myself drag down the hall till I am in the kitchen and I look though the tea jar...white, black ,green ,chi and some that are specialty blends. The morning air feels crisp as fall was setting in and the leaves all change color. It was time to put aside my white strawberry tea, one I normally ice and love for summer and pulled out two packs of Earl grey and smiled. Something warm was what was needed for such a fall morning. I put the kettle of water on stove and waited for it to whistle when it was ready. While waiting I walked over to my China hutch and peered though the glass. So many to choose from, with little time to make up my mind I know the one I was looking for. I open the door and among that neatly placed tea cups I picked up a White tea cup, with gold around the brim and small fall colored leaves and white delicate flowers around the rim with gold accents. With the matching plate I sat it on my breakfast table along with my favorite book, it was a murder mystery with a rather strong headed detective determined to solve the case, it was dog eared where I last left off. I walked over to the pantry and pulled out a spice muffin for breakfast and some butter that I normally leave out in room temp. I liked warm butter, it didn't tear or rip your pastries and was easier to work with. Everything was set up on the table in my usual morning spot. The kettle blew, cutting my train of taught, walked over and placed my two tea bags in my teacup and pored about a third of a cup. I moved to the fridge and pulled out my milk and vanilla syrup. A London fog was the perfect cup for a morning like this one. Sitting down I picked up my book and opened it to where I once left off. The sun was just peaking over the trees and I picked up the tea cup and took a sip with a smile. One thing I love about morning, that first sip of the day.

( 400 / 400 )
Last edited by ~Soul~ on Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:15 am

Username - Alckatraz
Name of Tsukai - Jocasté (from Ancient Greek meaning probably "violet tinted" (clouds) or "Shining moon")
What does this Tsukai like about waking early?
Jocasté is god- blooded, having Ancient Greek origins. That's why she has a special relationship with the sky especially. If you ask her, she would gladly give you more information about herself.
My favourite part of the day is the sunrise, she would tell you, smiling brightly. Possibly you will ask me why, let me explain.
-The most interesting part when someone is sleeping starts in the early morning. That's the moment when the dreams are starting to get contour. I have the special ability to enter in various dreams and take part in them as spectator. The dreamer isn't able to see me or to feel my presence. I personally can't dream, because I'm unable to sleep. For thousand of years I haven't slept at all, not a single moment. It's my blessing and my curse, so I created this habit of visiting others to "share" dreams together. I was always alone, so, by taking part in different dreams, I get to know that persons and I like to imagine that they become my friends. It is forbidden to us, the gods, to have close friendships with mortals. I barely get to with with one from time to time. It makes me forgot about my loneliness. The only close person to me is Apollo, the beautiful God of sun. But he lefts every morning and comes back in the evening, so I don't see him too much. Every morning, I'm looking how he disappears every morning, turning into the shiny sun, painting the sky with multicolored rays at dawn, then waiting him to come back, leaving the sky behind in a splash of unreal colours at dusk. He returns tired almost all the time, so he goes to sleep as usual after spending a bit of time with me. But I'm still waiting him every day, because without him, I'd be completely alone. Apollo is the one who shares his dreams the most with me, being the only one who can see and talk to me in dreams. The dreamland is the only place I ever felt like home, so I patiently wait to see what the next early morning brings me. In that time, before the sunset I feel powerful and secure, the early morning helps me to know myself better, it makes me feel alive.
I really enjoy seeing the sky's majestic painted by the rays of the light when Apollo is returning back on the celestial horizon, but I hate seeing him away, I'm worried that one day he won't come back anymore. Will you be my new dreamer- friend? ^-^
Last edited by Alckatraz on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thani » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:27 am

Username - Thani
Name of Tsukai - Meridi
Waking up early enough to drink the coffee still hot in the coffee pot

WIP

Thani | Any Pronouns | Frog lover| Stars TH | OC TH
pfp by Swishy & Broken Page Doll by néktar
Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:51 am

username trans ; name giselle ; gender female
what does this tsukai like about waking early ?
waking early and seeing the sunrise this, birds chirping melodically and the sun gently peeking in through the curtains that... giselle was never a fan of waking early, nor the morning... clearly none of those who liked mornings were princesses, because for her, they were more hectic and chaotic, than peaceful and serene.

animals of all kinds, the creatures of the forest and meadow and sky, crowding into her room all at once, the baby birds who had yet to learn their parent's beautiful melodies cawing throughout her room, the squirrels and chipmunks who gnawed at the wooden legs of her bedframe, the deer who trampled through her garden and knocked the door off the hinges with a mighty charge more than once... none of these were things she looked forward to in the morning. that wasnt even touching the surface of it, though. sensitive a person as she was, her eyes are even more sensitive, especially to light. what most people consider a staple of their morning routine, just gave giselle a pounding headache as the blistering sun leaked into her room while the birds, or a fairy friend, flung open the curtains.

even still though, there was a worse yet part of mornings that giselle just hated; the amount of princes who just happened to stumble upon her cottage in the middle of just one of several enchanted forests, of just one of many magical kingdoms, was honestly quite baffling. she would wake up, and come to find a line of princes waiting to ask her if she needed a dashing prince to rescue her from her 'lonely lifestyle.' she would always say no, for she had no interest in such silly things like that, and definitely did not need saving, nor anyone to save her.

and then... one day, everything changed. an injured knight, dressed in what looked like nothing more than charred and tattered rags and metal, had come to her doorstep one morning. with no princes in sight, and the forest she lived in rather friendly from her experiences, giselle was especially confused, but helped the poor knight inside, and offered her help, for nothing in return, despite the knight's insistence otherwise. this knight's name was betrand, she was told, and a ferocious dragon had attacked the knight's home in the middle of the knight. thankfully, giselle's cottage had come into view after hours of wandering alone. this story made giselle quite sad to hear...

giselle had offered the knight a place to stay, her cottage of course, until the knight had recovered fully... she had surprised even herself by doing so. the knight tentatively agreed, but as time went... well, the knight recovered wonderfully, but giselle had yet to send the knight off. it had appeared that over time... well, she grew quite fond of the knight, to even her own surprise. the two became inseparable, and giselle realized... what she had wanted all along wasnt a handsome prince to come save her, and carry her away to a happily ever after... she wanted to make her own, and was quite happy with her girlfriend bertrand, at their little cottage in the middle of an enchanted forest.

it also surprised her to find, as she awoke tjat very next morning, that mornings became something she no longer hated, but instead... something she actually looked forward to.

( 562 words )
Last edited by trans on Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mars » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:17 am

res omg

화성 여성 레즈 감각처리장애 + 광장공포증

hi !! I'm mars, a gal with spd + agoraphobia.
I frequent the oc + adoptables side of cs.

my interests rn include genshin, skz,
learning languages, and drawing !! :3c

my cs inbox is full so please chat w/ me
on discord @ mars_v_e

나는 네가 자랑스럽다. 계속 최선을 다하거라 ♡

mars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Junker Queen » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:56 am

Username - ~Cupid~
Name of Tsukai - Angel
What does this Tsukai like about waking early ? (400 words or one art piece) - alone time away from the boys
Autism|Lesbian|9/22|Memory Loss pfp by Vidapup
Junker Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enokimoon » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:05 am

Username - s-smolbean
Name of Tsukai - Selene Ambergris
What does this Tsukai like about waking early ? -

Selene's eyes fluttered open. The sky was only beginning to turn a soft sky blue, but her mind was already awake. Her long and curly hair, disheveled and yet still soft and glossy hung over her eyes. She took a moment to blow it out of her face playfully, but knew that it would do no good to keep her silky, dull-auburn-colored locks from restricting her vision. Selene had just the thing for her messy hair. She reached over to her bedside drawer and opened it. She pulled out a thin hair tie and a small glass bottle filled with a sort of oil. The young tsukai put a bit of the essence on her paws and spread it into her hair, as well as her tail, making the gleam on her fur brighten up even more than before. Selene pulled her hair into a loose bun and shimmied out of bed, stretching slightly- as a cat would -before heading downstairs.

She was up just in time to hear the birds- although these ones are unlike any birds you've seen before. On this planet, much like the Earth you may know- there are creatures beyond your dreams that you think may only exist in your mind. Lucky for the Selene and the other tsukai living here though, they got to see all sorts of marvellous creatures. The ' birds ' were her favorite- with lovely voices and even lovelier plumage, some with multiple sets of wings; others with long, limber tails with mouths on their ends; and others. She would wake early and watch them soar in the sky, adoring their grace in flight and listening to their songs with a beverage in her hand. They would somehow be the motivation for her to get through the day, though not much usually happened in her life, being secluded from others and preferring to mind her own business.

And besides, sometimes, a friend who recently became very dear to her would usually turn up as the suns in their universe would begin to light up the sky. She smiled at the thought; Selene absolutely loved mornings in her farmhouse.
Last edited by enokimoon on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
previously s-smolbean
less active // college o<--<
x
do you know i could break beneath the weight
smol/enoki \\ they/them \\ filo 🇵🇭 art hobbyist
PMs + DMs are openwangxian. [disc ^^]
of the goodness, love, i still carry for you

ImageImageImage
studying to be a veterinarian :4 !!
commissions : closed
semi-active : (( // GMT+8
enokimoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:30 am

Username - ~Rush Furry~
Name of Tsukai - Spice
What does this Tsukai like about waking early ? (400 words or one art piece) - Art WIP!
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me