Name: aurelius
Role: fighter
Guild: matagots
---
Level: 0
EXP: 0
CATACOMBS wrote:
[ main thread ]
The catacombs are a vast underground network of tunnels, only accessible by a few select spots on the surface.
Ancient cats carved and explored these tunnels through centuries of hard work. At the heart of the catacombs
is a nook bustling with life: Catalena. Here cats live harmoniously in groups called guilds, in which every memb-
er has it's own special role. There are merchants, barbarians, witches, foragers, every type of citizen you could
imagine. Everyone contributes to Catalena in their own way and keeps it safe for the cats that live there.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

you must have already registered your guild and have a founder to enter!

i don't know if ya'll quite understand how much restraint i had to exercise to not keep this baby for myself
edits: ears, fur (cheeks, backmane, arm tufts), hair

to enter for this fluffy fella, make them a playlist that both represents their character and their mood during / feelings toward the fall festival. playlist minimum is 3 songs, maximum is 5. additionally, you have an optional 500 words to offer an explanation as to why you picked these songs! NOTE: you do not have to exhibit both things in one song. you can have a song dedicated to their character and a song dedicated to how they regard the festival, as long as there is at least one song for each part of the prompt. for example, you could have 4 songs as character themes and 1 song tied to the festival.

one extra allowed (single piece of art, moodboard, etc), or the extra can be used to have an additional 1000 words (1500 total).
word count not used in your song explanations can be put toward written extras, such as a short story.

ends on october 1st, 7pm EST (23:00 CS time)

won by .-hotaru-.!
Last edited by Canis. on Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

canis they / them simply, a creature

now you're moving on and you say you're alone
suspicious that this string is moving your bones
we are the fire, we see how they run
see how they run, lift me higher, let me look at the sun
look at the sun and once i hear them clearly, say
who are you, really?

𝐑𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 arpg the firelight guild who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Litter 007 // canis

Postby ARKYQ » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:28 am

username: talonpawthewarrior
name: eliss
role: fighter
guild: the arrow runners
prompt:

visible
for his outlook on fall (anxiety, love, mixed feelings, his b-day is in fall, and it makes him miss his family, who were killed by a monster)
toxic
for his past
aint it fun
for his personality

idk i tried
Last edited by ARKYQ on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wings.mov » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:15 am

username: Cherry.mov
name: Goliath
role: Forager
guild: Shark Teeth
prompt:
Paralyzer - Finger Eleven
Run With the Bulls - Smallpools
Turn It Up - The Midnight Beast
Come Out and Play(Keep 'em Separated) - The Offspring
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - Cover by NSP

Goliath is a love-struck sweetheart with a knack for rock-like music. He's a shy romantic who hates fighting and is afraid of the dark. Goliath likes exciting songs he can sing along too, and there's no time like the Festival to share your favorite songs, even if he's very nervous about sharing personal stuff like that. He's very private and sweet, even if he looks scary. Probably want a hug 25/7 but he'll never tell.
Last edited by Wings.mov on Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
x

Hey, I'm Cherry
She/they/anything non masc • Lesbian
I have anxiety and ADHD so remind me if
I forget or take to long on anything <3
I like bees, plants, drawing, minecraft,
terraria, mcyt, GrayFruit(YT), music,
warriors, and my incredible girlfriend

xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage

xxxxxxxxxxFind me here
xxxxxxxxFRTHCS to FR
──────────────────────────
xxxxxx
──────────────────────────

Wings.mov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:49 am

username:
name:
guild:
prompt:

wip!

won't be able to finish
Last edited by lucas tazmily on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis. » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:19 am

a small reminder that this adopt closes in about 48 hours!
      if there are not at least 3 completed forms, the competition will likely be extended.
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:32 am

username: Breado
name: Gunnar
role: fighter
guild: Lamplighters
prompt:
Image ~ Image Image Image Image ~ Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:41 pm

username:
///Goddess Sword
name:
///Dorban
role:
///Fighter
guild:
///Starsong
prompt:
///The End of All Things - Panic! at the Disco
//////Always In My Head - Coldplay
/////////Disaster Hearts - I Fight Dragons
///To say that Dorban has led a happy life would be... inaccurate. There have been times that he has known happiness, to be sure. But more often he is plagued by a darkness that manifested in his youth and has nestled itself deep within him.
///As a child, it had always been the two of them. He, made of fluff and muscle, colored with earthy browns scattered on his fur like the stone and soil of the caves he had been born in. His friend, scrawny but skilled, faster than Dorban could ever hope to be, as though his white fur burned with the speed of the light it so resembled.
///They had trained together as fighters from adolescence. But even before that, it had always been each other. Stories of hidden pools in the caves, secret springs littered with crystalline gemstones in wondrous colors beyond description; tales too early to remember, passed on from parents of the changing seasons, of leaves gilded in color alone, cold deeper and more enveloping than a Freezesprite's dust, light brighter and warmer than the lanterns of the Catacombs. Battles and adventures and stories and games, forever tying the two.
///They had loved each other... perhaps in more ways than one.
///But not all good things last.
///It was... not the early days of Catalena, exactly. But it was a time when the city was growing, and its population growing faster. That it would need to someday expand was to be expected. And so it was that Dorban and his friend, and the other cats of their battalion, were sent away to a settlement on the outskirts of the city's light, to act as help and as guards to the cats establishing the newest piece of their home. And things had gone smoothly, for a time.
///Ah. If only it had remained as such.
///His memories of the day are foggy, so many years later. But their pain lingers. It had been around the time of the harvest; his friend, so excited, hopeful to return to the center of their city to celebrate, as they always had in youth. Though the dark caves could never meet the tales of a world he could not recall, the seasonal festivals had always been among his favorites.
///And then... There was an attack. A beast, massive and draconic. An Orial, perhaps, but... no, this was different. They had had no name for the creature, and even today he knows it not.
///He simply knows the power it holds.
///They had fought valiantly, as they were always trained. He with claw and fang, his friend with flaming sword, their companions with spear and bow and axe. But the monster overwhelmed them.
///He remembered his friend, a shout to evacuate the outpost, to seek assistance from the main settlement. An insistence that he would hold it off, strong and fast enough to protect them. And he had trusted, and listened, and left.
///His memories of the battle have long since left him, overwhelmed by what came after, once the beast at long last fled into the depths of the cave - Never to return, they all hoped.
///All but the cat whose white fur lay stained crimson and growing cold on the stone, no longer able.
///With the heat of the sword his friend had battled so bravely with and the splintered wood of the homes he had died to protect, Dorban created a pyre. And when at last it burned out, he gathered the ashes and carried them away.
///Though he knew his friend would never wish it, he blamed himself. Had he been there, had he stayed...
///He resolved to fight on, to live on in the memory of the one he had loved so dearly. To never allow another to know such loss. But though he tried, it was never the same. The bright lights and banners of the festivals lost their color, the blade he had taken up after its owner's death lost its heat and sharpness.
///His friend would have wanted better for him. Not to spend his life mourning the mistakes of the past.
///But disaster has a way of reshaping one's heart. His lost friend was always in his head. And though the years came and went, the way he felt remained the same.
///Other cats know the festivals as times of joy and thankfulness. But even now, for all he tries, all he knows his friend would wish that he share in their celebration and be truly happy...
///Dorban knows them as bittersweet reminders of the joy he and his friend shared, and never would again.
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Tue Oct 01, 2019 6:45 am

🇺​🇸​🇪​🇷​🇳​🇦​🇲​🇪​: .-🇭​🇴​🇹​🇦​🇷​🇺​-.
🇳​🇦​🇲​🇪​: 🇦​🇺​🇷​🇪​🇱​🇮​🇺​🇸​ "🇸​🇵​🇪​🇨​🇹​🇷​🇪​" 🇲​🇴​🇷​🇱​🇦​🇳​🇩​
🇬​🇪​🇳​🇩​🇪​🇷​: 🇲​🇦​🇱​🇪​
🇷​🇴​🇱​🇪​: 🇫​🇮​🇬​🇭​🇹​🇪​🇷​
🇬​🇺​🇮​🇱​🇩​: 🇲​🇦​🇹​🇦​🇬​🇴​🇹​🇸​
🇵​🇷​🇴​🇲​🇵​🇹​:
🇫​🇪​🇸​🇹​🇮​🇻​🇦​🇱​:
🇨​🇮​🇳​🇩​🇪​🇷​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇸​🇲​🇴​🇰​🇪​ - 🇮​🇷​🇴​🇳​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇼​🇮​🇳​🇪​
"🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇱​🇮​🇪​🇩​"
🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇻​🇴​🇮​🇨​🇪​ 🇼​🇦​🇸​ 🇦​ 🇩​🇦​🇷​🇰​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇦​🇳​🇬​🇷​🇾​ 🇭​🇮​🇸​🇸​, 🇧​🇦​🇷​🇪​🇱​🇾​ 🇦​🇺​🇩​🇮​🇧​🇱​🇪​ 🇴​🇻​🇪​🇷​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇸​🇴​🇺​🇳​🇩​ 🇴​🇫​ 🇨​🇷​🇦​🇨​🇰​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇫​🇱​🇦​🇲​🇪​🇸
"🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇱​🇮​🇪​🇩​"
🇦​🇺​🇷​🇪​🇱​🇮​🇺​🇸​ 🇷​🇪​🇫​🇺​🇸​🇪​🇩​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇫​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇨​🇭​ 🇺​🇳​🇩​🇪​🇷​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇬​🇦​🇿​🇪​, 🇫​🇺​🇱​🇱​ 🇴​🇫​ 🇦​🇳​🇬​🇪​🇷​, 🇫​🇺​🇱​🇱​ 🇴​🇫​ 🇭​🇺​🇷​🇹​, 🇴​🇫​ 🇧​🇪​🇹​🇷​🇦​🇾​🇦​🇱​
🇷​🇪​🇫​🇺​🇸​🇪​🇩​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇨​🇷​🇾​ 🇦​🇸​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇵​🇦​🇼​🇸​ 🇨​🇷​🇺​🇳​🇨​🇭​🇪​🇩​ 🇦​🇱​🇴​🇳​🇬​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇫​🇦​🇱​🇱​🇪​🇳​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇻​🇪​🇸​, 🇬​🇴​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇸​🇴​🇲​🇪​🇼​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​ 🇭​🇪​ 🇨​🇴​🇺​🇱​🇩​ 🇳​🇪​🇻​🇪​🇷​
🇪​🇻​🇪​🇳​ 🇳​🇴​🇼​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇨​🇷​🇺​🇳​🇨​🇭​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇱​🇪​🇦​🇻​🇪​🇸​ 🇲​🇦​🇰​🇪​ 🇭​🇮​🇲​ 🇱​🇴​🇳​🇬​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇧​🇺​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇼​🇭​🇴​🇱​🇪​ 🇵​🇱​🇦​🇨​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​🇼​🇳​ 🇴​🇻​🇪​🇷​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇴​🇻​🇪​🇷​ 🇦​🇬​🇦​🇮​🇳​
🇭​🇪​ 🇸​🇲​🇮​🇱​🇪​🇸​, 🇰​🇳​🇴​🇼​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇸​🇭​🇪​'🇱​🇱​ 🇧​🇪​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​ 🇸​🇴​🇴​🇳​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇭​🇮​🇲​ 🇺​🇵​
🇭​🇪​ 🇱​🇴​🇻​🇪​🇸​ 🇼​🇦​🇰​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇺​🇵​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇮​🇹​, 🇭​🇴​🇵​🇪​🇸​ 🇮​🇹​ 🇳​🇪​🇻​🇪​🇷​ 🇬​🇴​🇪​🇸​ 🇦​🇼​🇦​🇾​
🇧​🇺​🇹​ 🇮​🇹​ 🇩​🇴​🇪​🇸​, 🇮​🇹​ 🇦​🇱​🇼​🇦​🇾​🇸​ 🇩​🇴​🇪​🇸​
🇦​🇺​🇷​🇪​🇱​🇮​🇺​🇸​ 🇨​🇴​🇳​🇹​🇪​🇲​🇵​🇱​🇦​🇹​🇪​🇸​ 🇹​🇭​🇷​🇴​🇼​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇭​🇮​🇲​🇸​🇪​🇱​🇫​ 🇮​🇳​
"🇭​🇺​🇷​🇷​🇾​ 🇺​🇵​, 🇸​🇵​🇪​🇨​🇹​🇷​🇪​! 🇼​🇪​'🇱​🇱​ 🇧​🇪​ 🇱​🇦​🇹​🇪​ 🇮​🇫​ 🇾​🇴​🇺​ 🇩​🇴​🇳​'🇹​ 🇶​🇺​🇮​🇹​ 🇩​🇦​🇾​🇩​🇷​🇪​🇦​🇲​🇮​🇳​'!"
🇭​🇦​🇿​🇪​ 🇹​🇭​🇺​🇲​🇵​🇸​ 🇭​🇮​🇸​ 🇸​🇭​🇴​🇺​🇱​🇩​🇪​🇷​ 🇵​🇱​🇦​🇾​🇫​🇺​🇱​🇱​🇾​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇸​🇭​🇪​ 🇵​🇦​🇸​🇸​🇪​🇸​.
🇸​🇭​🇪​'🇸​ 🇷​🇮​🇬​🇭​🇹​, 🇦​🇱​🇼​🇦​🇾​🇸​ 🇮​🇸​ 🇮​🇹​ 🇸​🇪​🇪​🇲​🇸​
🇭​🇪​ 🇼​🇦​🇱​🇰​🇸​ 🇧​🇪​🇸​🇮​🇩​🇪​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇷​🇮​🇻​🇪​🇷​
🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​ 🇳​🇪​🇻​🇪​🇷​ 🇸​🇪​🇪​🇲​🇸​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇧​🇪​ 🇪​🇳​🇴​🇺​🇬​🇭​ 🇹​🇮​🇲​🇪​
🇹​🇴​🇴​ 🇲​🇺​🇨​🇭​ 🇹​🇭​🇮​🇳​🇰​🇮​🇳​🇬​, 🇳​🇴​🇹​ 🇪​🇳​🇴​🇺​🇬​🇭​ 🇩​🇴​🇮​🇳​🇬
🇳​🇴🇹​​ 🇪​🇳​🇴​🇺​🇬​🇭​ 🇩​🇮​🇸​🇹​🇷​🇦​🇨​🇹​🇮​🇳​🇬​
🇭​🇦​🇿​🇪​ 🇨​🇭​🇦​🇹​🇹​🇪​🇷​🇸​ 🇴​🇳​ 🇪​🇳​🇩​🇱​🇪​🇸​🇸​🇱​🇾​ 🇦​🇧​🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇸​🇴​🇲​🇪​ 🇨​🇦​🇹​ 🇭​🇪​'🇸​ 🇳​🇪​🇻​🇪​🇷​ 🇲​🇪​🇹​ 🇦​🇸​ 🇸​🇭​🇪​ 🇬​🇪​🇸​🇹​🇺​🇷​🇪​🇸​ 🇼​🇮​🇱​🇩​🇱​🇾​ 🇼​🇮​🇹​🇭​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇵​🇦​🇼​🇸​
🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇬​🇴​🇱​🇩​🇪​🇳​ 🇯​🇪​🇼​🇪​🇱​🇷​🇾​ 🇲​🇦​🇰​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇦​ 🇸​🇴​🇫​🇹​ 🇹​🇼​🇮​🇳​🇰​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇸​🇴​🇺​🇳​🇩​ 🇦​🇸​ 🇸​🇭​🇪​ 🇩​🇴​🇪​🇸​ 🇸​🇴​
🇮​🇹​'🇸​ 🇷​🇦​🇷​🇪​ 🇭​🇪​ 🇸​🇪​🇪​🇸​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇼​🇮​🇹​🇭​🇴​🇺​🇹​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇨​🇱​🇴​🇦​🇰​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇸​🇪​ 🇩​🇦​🇾​🇸​, 🇭​🇪​ 🇼​🇴​🇳​🇩​🇪​🇷​🇸​ 🇼​🇭​🇦​🇹​ 🇭​🇦​🇵​🇵​🇪​🇳​🇪​🇩​
🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇫​🇺​🇷​ 🇮​🇸​ 🇸​🇴​🇫​🇹​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇸​🇭​🇮​🇳​🇪​🇸​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇱​🇮​🇹​🇹​🇱​🇪​ 🇱​🇮​🇬​🇭​🇹​ 🇫​🇮​🇱​🇹​🇪​🇷​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇷​🇴​🇺​🇬​🇭​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇨​🇷​🇦​🇨​🇰​🇸​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇨​🇦​🇻​🇪​🇷​🇳​
🇭​🇪​ 🇭​🇴​🇵​🇪​🇸​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇰​🇪​🇪​🇵​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇸​🇦​🇫​🇪​, 🇸​🇭​🇪​'🇸​ 🇸​🇴​ 🇸​🇲​🇦​🇱​🇱​ 🇨​🇴​🇲​🇵​🇦​🇷​🇪​🇩​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇭​🇮​🇲​
🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇦​🇹​🇹​🇮​🇹​🇺​🇩​🇪​
🇹​🇴​🇴​ 🇨​🇴​🇳​🇫​🇮​🇩​🇪​🇳​🇹​ 🇫​🇴​🇷​ 🇭​🇪​🇷​ 🇴​🇼​🇳​ 🇬​🇴​🇴​🇩​
🇸​🇭​🇪​'🇸​ 🇬​🇴​🇮​🇳​🇬​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇬​🇪​🇹​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇷​🇴​🇺​🇧​🇱​🇪​ 🇴​🇳​🇪​ 🇴​🇫​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇸​🇪​ 🇩​🇦​🇾​🇸​
🇧​🇺​🇹​ 🇭​🇪​'🇱​🇱​ 🇧​🇪​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​ 🇹​🇴​🇴​
🇪​🇻​🇪​🇳​ 🇮​🇫​ 🇮​🇹​ 🇲​🇪​🇦​🇳​🇸​ 🇫​🇮​🇬​🇭​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇼​🇭​🇴​🇱​🇪​ 🇴​🇫​ 🇨​🇦​🇹​🇦​🇱​🇪​🇳​🇦​
🇭​🇪​'🇱​🇱​ 🇧​🇪​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇷​🇪​
🇭​🇮​🇸​ 🇨​🇱​🇦​🇼​🇸​ 🇨​🇭​🇺​🇷​🇳​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇩​🇦​🇷​🇰​ 🇪​🇦​🇷​🇹​🇭​ 🇺​🇳​🇩​🇪​🇷​🇳​🇪​🇦​🇹​🇭​ 🇭​🇮​🇲​ 🇦​🇸​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇼​🇦​🇹​🇪​🇷​ 🇸​🇪​🇪​🇵​🇸​ 🇮​🇳​ 🇹​🇴​ 🇭​🇮​🇸​ 🇸​🇰​🇮​🇳​
🇭​🇪​ 🇸​🇼​🇪​🇦​🇷​🇸​ 🇭​🇪​ 🇨​🇦​🇳​ 🇸​🇹​🇮​🇱​🇱​ 🇭​🇪​🇦​🇷​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​🇲​
🇸​🇹​🇮​🇱​🇱​ 🇫​🇪​🇪​🇱​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇸​🇱​🇮​🇨​🇰​ 🇧​🇱​🇴​🇴​🇩​ 🇧​🇪​🇹​🇼​🇪​🇪​🇳​ 🇭​🇮​🇸​ 🇹​🇴​🇪​🇸​
🇧​🇺​🇹​ 🇮​🇹​'🇸​ 🇯​🇺​🇸​🇹​ 🇹​🇭​🇪​ 🇷​🇦​🇮​🇳​
🇭​🇮​🇸​ 🇧​🇷​🇪​🇦​🇹​🇭​ 🇸​🇹​🇺​🇹​🇹​🇪​🇷​🇸​ 🇦​🇳​🇩​ 🇭​🇪​ 🇱​🇴​🇳​🇬​🇸​ 🇫​🇴​🇷​ 🇭​🇴​🇲​🇪​
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ
ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ
ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ

ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ?
ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ
ɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ
ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ"

ᴍᴀʀᴢ - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ - ᴄᴏʏᴏᴛᴇ
Marz-With-A-Z

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

congratulations!!

Postby Canis. » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:42 pm

after deliberation, i'd like to congratulate .-hotaru-. with their form for aurelius! i genuinely felt like all the songs you picked out complimented their connections to the character, and i have to say i was absolutely enthralled in the little insight tidbits you offered for each song of the playlist. they really left me with wanting to know more about morland's past!

even though this was a fairly small turnout competition, i'd like to give 7 currency to Goddess Sword for the effort that went into your form!

regardless, i loved listening to all of the playlists that you guys came up with and even being introduced to some songs that i've never heard before! it was a pleasure, as always. <3
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
xxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

who are you, really?

art © fishysticks
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marz-With-A-Z » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:42 am

!!! thanks so much! I can't wait to develop his character more :)
ImageImageImage
ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇꜱ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴅɪꜱᴄʀᴏᴅ:
marz_with_a_z
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜsᴇ
ꜰᴜʀʀʏ ᴘᴀᴡꜱ
ᴀʀᴛꜰɪɢʜᴛ

"ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴇᴘ ᴜᴘ
ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ
ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴡᴀʟʟᴏᴡ