Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Cyrano

Nile readopt

Postby colambo » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:21 am

readopting this kalon

this will be an unlimited impress me except you must answer the prompt

Code: Select all
username:
name: (you dont have to keep nile i dont care)
what evil deeds have they done:

ends october 11

there will be absolutely no extensions
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

go for the throat!

Postby fruitvale » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 am

coolwhipp
      sterling gale, "the serpentine"

some say he has the whole state of new york wrapped around his tail.

"maxime." the nickname started at the back of his mouth and drifted forwards, hanging in the air like a spider from a string. "i'm assuming your presence indicates that you finally have what i need. you retain enough brains to understand what happens if you don't."
      parviz fiddled with the strap of his brother's old gym bag. "'course i do, old man. this precious face could never withstand the likes of you or your 50-something bodyguards."
      sterling didn't seem amused. "watch your tongue, circus boy."
      said kalon set the bag down on the far end of his desk, carelessly throwing it as if it were nothing. "okay, but that won't distract me from the fact that you needed help from someone as.. how did you say it last time, pitiful? as me?" parviz tsked-tsked-tsked and began backtracking out, nearly tripping over a rug in the process.
      "leave this city, maxime." sterling cooed. "you don't wanna know what happens if you don't."

ever since sterling gale was a young delinquent, he's been running from death.
      literally and figuratively. given the fact that his parents were both CEOs for some multi-million dollar corporations, he was thrown around the whole world as a kid. your typical "young boy wants to see his high-figure workaholic parents & grows up without them" story.
      when he was 13, back in 1984, sterling was placed in a quaint little suburban household with a hardy woman named genevieve. not to mention her 9 foster kids. he ran around, kicking weeds up from between sidewalk cracks & annoying the neighboring kids, harriet and spencer.
      to make a very long, stressful story short, death was chasing him down. he was supposed to have been dealt off at birth according to a financial deal his parents made years before. ever since then, near death experiences were normal for him, and it cost sterling his friends & genevieve. harriet and spencer avoided him for two years straight, and genevieve was chased down by hellhounds.
      ever since then- since those scarring years of his life- he's blamed himself for it all. if he wouldn't of even came to that town in the first place, they wouldn't of had to pay. death wouldn't have to sniff down his tracks for almost five decades.
      when he was 20, successful and secure with his place in the world, he made a deal himself. if he was guaranteed a life with his new son, he'd give up his soul. death wanted more, though, & was never satisfied with the chaos sterling caused.
      so, with no soul & an ominous threat of a curse looming over his head, he did his best to raise lucielle. he made many unwise sacrifices as a gradually moving businessman, all with death hot on his heels. lucy never quite understood why they moved so much and occasionally flew under the radar for months at a time.
      his business, which was clothing-based and somewhat declining, took a rapid decrease in popularity sometime in the early 2000's. death gave him an option; give his son up and let him run the company with a guaranteed lifetime ahead of him, or live out the rest of his life with his son as a normal little family.
      with a sense of selfishness & hope in his words, he agreed to give lucy up and live. the curse was enabled then, taking away any memory of lucy he'd ever had. but it was his fault; he new the cost and couldn't swallow the greed that threatened to bubble up.

- became the head of a shady pier business, pretty much just a criminal fisherman GFDHGFJDM
      wip!
Last edited by fruitvale on Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nile readopt

Postby Pacsaj » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:35 am

Mark!
•Icon made by Doosio on DA

Pacsaj

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:49 am

username: s-simplicity
name: Naphtali Lamousi
what evil deeds have they done: let's see...
Last edited by Cyrano on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
used to be: smith(ers) & s-simplicity| toyhou.se | my kalons
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nex » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:58 am

N i l e _
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝?
L o a d i n g _

The yellow fumes weaved through each strain on his tail. Some say the fumes have to do with his neon paws and bright tattoos while others say that it is the other way around. Alas, only he will ever know.

Once you make it past the fumes you will study carefully brushed braided locks, created by eager servants trying their best to avoid getting a jab from the two weapons attached to his skull. Carrying on, may find yourself staring a bit too long at his eyes. Two on the top and two on the bottom in a perfect row. Those close to him say that the red ones see only darkness and the yellow ones only see purity, but they could have a lying tongue.

The downfall of Nile is now only a mere tale, told to the troublesome young to scare them straight. Tales of dying kingdoms, tales of selfishness and hatred, he was quite a unfortunate king.

Nile, first born son of Brook and grandson of the despicable Ganges, rages with jealousy at those with more wealth and prosperity. He yearns for more, craving more land, more riches, more power!

His tattoos glimmer when he hears that word. Oh, if only his army was bigger, his neighbors envious of his golden trimmed castle, great dogs lavished with diamonds waiting for the next command.

He began to curl his locks with one paw, clutching the arm of his throne with the other. He’ll eat a feast for every meal, making sure his servants got a front view seat.

“Good evening sire,” Yangtze greeted with his casual high pitched voice. He was hired to be a servant, but he decided that he was too good for that and acted like a “mini king” as Nile liked to put it. He supposed a extra hand would be of use every once in a while as long as it didn’t get too out of hand.

Nile loosen his grip on his throne and reclined back seeing that Yang had arrived.

“Your majesty, a few of the townspeople would wish to speak to you,”

Nile began to harshly grind his teeth as all four of his eyes glared toward Yangtze, who took this all for granted.

“Excellent! I shall send them in immediately,”

Yangtze looked toward the rusty old side door that sat next to the plants left of the throne. In came a confident young woman who Nile recognized when she first stepped in. She was the one responsible for holding a boycott against the taxes the king put into play, which the townspeople thought were unfair and pricey.

“My king,” she said, falling onto her knees. Her head rose so that she could still stare at Nile in the eyes.

“I don’t think you understand what is at stake here. You demand us to pay you for a war we didn’t want in the first place. If you succeed, what would happen next?”

Nile’s eyes narrowed preparing to hear her little speech again. These people clearly are not thankful for his labor. Perhaps he needs to put them in their place once again.

“Yang, please remove of her,” Nile growled with his deep, hoarse voice. He began to play with his hair once again as the guards pulled her away. She was screaming something but Nile didn’t care, and his cold heart never will and he will continue to fantasize about his fake realities until something decides to put a stop to it.

Which brings us to today, the light peeking through the windows as Nile bathes in the light. He is much older now, worn with age. With his long, snarly hair forced back into a ponytail, Nile is at a loss.

He has conjured every valley and town he could grasp and earned the riches he fantasized about as a young and foolish king. He got those feasts, those dogs, and even more he never even thought of obtaining.

There were, of course, benefits to his madness. He united a entire country, whose economy complimented each other. Cities are in the process of being built and the poverty levels plummeted.

But there wasn’t other kings that felt the way he felt toward the more fortunate because there wasn’t any left. They were all killed just like Nile had wanted.

Yangtze was dead, giving his life to Nile’s fantasies. Those dogs died fighting for useless causes. Thousands had died yet he sits here not enjoying a second of it.

And they didn’t need a king anymore. They were doing just fine on their own. They shunned him, just like he did to them.

But he didn’t feel any hatred. Though he wasn’t happy or satisfied, he felt at peace.

Some say he still lurks around, looking for those that are like his young self. Yellow fumes weaving through each strain on his tail that glow in unison with his tattoos. Carefully brushed locks with braids running down his back, avoiding the weapons planted on his skull. Four gentle eyes, two on the top and two on the bottom in a perfect row.

Perhaps he’ll shoot you a toothy smirk when you visit him.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝?
8 6 4 _

Thank you very much for this opportunity! Best of luck to all the wonderful entries.

Last edited by Nex on Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zero.two » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:29 am

x
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐
▐▐

username. Min-Yoongi
    kalon name. Tenebris (Latin for "darkness")
    kalon gender. Male
    what evil deeds have they done. Turning the nightmares of others into reality.

xxxxx─── ・ 。゚: * Tenebris * :☆゚. ───

Tenebris wasn't always evil.. in fact, he used to be one of the kindest people you'd ever come across.. a textbook do-gooder who only acted with selflessness and kindness. He was born with the name 'Solis'.. a moniker given to him by his mother for the bright warmth of his personality as a child, a trait he carried on until that fateful day.. the day he was forced to change.

Solis was about 17 when he met the love of his life, or so he thought... She was a beautiful woman who went by the name "Luna". They came across each other in a way so cliche, he almost thought it was a dream, a cruel, unfair one if it happened to be so. The two stumbled upon each other on a sunny summer day, both in a rush on their way to their separate jobs, and their attention focused elsewhere as they ran into each other. Solis didn't hesitate to apologize, his body flushing with embarrassment as he helped her collect the belongings that he had accidentally forced out of her arms. As much as he hated to think about it, it was love at first sight.. and he refused to be on his way without asking her for her information first. He could feel relief wash over him as she quickly scribbled down her phone number, handed him the scrap paper, and scurried off in the direction of her job. And like any relationship in every rom-com ever, their attraction snowballed from there, and soon enough, they were deeply in love.. that is, until she decided to be unfaithful.

It was a day like any other.. Solis woke up at 7 am for work, got himself dressed, and made his way down the stairs for breakfast. When he entered the kitchen, Luna was already gone, and the eggs she'd made before leaving were sitting atop the stove in a large pan. There was a note sitting beside it with the words "I love you" written in her beautiful handwriting, a habit of hers he had come to love. Before he could dig into the food she'd made, the sound of her phone ringing from the next room over caught his attention and forced him to leave the eggs for a moment to investigate. Solis made his way into the living room and picked up the phone, letting out a small chuckle at the fact that she had left it behind.. though his expression quickly changed when he read the name of the contact calling her.. "Baby." He hesitated for a moment, his mind racing as he thought of anyone she would have given that name to other than him, and the longer he waited, the more violent the butterflies in his stomach became. Solis pressed the accept button with his thumb and brought the device up to his ears, his heart racing as a male voice picked up on the other end, his voice deep and slow as he spoke: "Hey babe, are you on your way over now?" the stranger spoke with excitement and confidence, a few feelings Solis wasn't feeling at that moment as he replied, confusion and rage clouding his thoughts. "Who is this?" he spoke as calmly and as quietly as he could, trying to keep the individual on the other end from realizing it wasn't Luna he was talking to, but himself. Solis' eyes widened at the words that left the man's mouth, his breath coming out in short gasps "It's me, Lux, you know.. your boyfriend."

He was quick to end the call, his fist clutching the phone with more force than he'd ever used before, and his eyes wet with tears as he slammed the device onto the table he'd found it on. Solis dropped everything and ran out of his apartment, his jaws clenched tightly as he made his way into the woods behind his house, ignoring the signs of warning as he neared the dark forest. His mind was too clouded with anger to think clearly at that moment.. all he could think of was the four wasted years he'd spent with Luna thinking they were truly in love, and even preparing to marry her when he found the time to buy a ring. The downtrodden kalon collapsed on the floor of the forest, tears continuing to stream down his face as a strange figure appeared in front of him, her dark aura surrounding him and filling him with a feeling of dread.. but also with a strange warmth. Solis looked up at the figure as she neared him, her lips turned up in a sinister smile as she enveloped him in a shadowy haze, forcing him out of his sadness and anger, and turning it into a feeling of pure fear. He tried to run, but was met with the inability to move thanks to the power of what he assumed was a witch standing in front of him. Solis flinched as she began to speak, but perked up his ears at the words that left her mouth, their promises enticing "Hello there sad one... I know what happened to you.. and I think I can help." The shadowy women walked closer, her tail trailing along the base of his neck as she continued on, a laugh rising up in her throat "I can give you a very special power. Since your biggest fear came true, thanks to the infidelity of your lover, I can give you the power to make other's nightmares become reality, just as yours did." His jaws parted in a look of awe as she spoke, his ears pulling back to flatten against his skull as she brought up the events he'd just endured, which only made him madder. The only thing on his mind in that moment was revenge, and he intended to get it "Do it. Give me the power." All he could hear after the words left his mouth was the sound of her maniacal laughter as she flooded the forest with her power, his body jolting with pain as he shifted forms and became the monster she wanted to create "You will go by Tenebris now.. and you will do exactly as I told you, for as long as you live." once the words left her mouth, she was gone, and all he could think about was getting his revenge.. and he did exactly that.

The next few years of his life were full of pure evil. He had completely destroyed any feelings of empathy or love in his soul and replaced them with a burning hatred for all things good and positive. The first two victims of his wrath were his former lover, and the man she'd cheated on him with. He filled their lives with pain and suffering, thanks to the suffering she'd put him through.. their worst nightmares had become reality, and he reveled in it. Though he had gotten his revenge after the first time using his power, he continued to make other people's lives a living hell, just as he had been instructed to do by the women who gave him the power in the first place. He felt nothing for the poor, innocent people he affected.. their despair only fueling his hatred even more, continuing the vicious cycle that was his power, for as long as he lived.

word count: 1,234
Last edited by zero.two on Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌───────────┐

Imagex

└───────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

Kam - Adult - Female - Lesbian - Ashe <3
Hey, i'm Kam. I love anime and reptiles,
and spend most of my time on the forums.
Feel free to shoot me a PM, I love to talk!

└──────────────────┘
┌──────────────────┐

links
Trade thread xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My Kalons xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx©

└──────────────────┘
zero.two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breado » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:48 am

username: Breado
name: U'gaiki, "The Serpent"

let's hope i can write something ;w;
Last edited by Breado on Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Breado

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:48 am

username:
name: (you dont have to keep nile i dont care)

res if i have time
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wind Mage » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 pm

dropping out I can't think of anything cool
Last edited by Wind Mage on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
╓━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╖

secret text!
My name is Kris - He/him
Commissions + art trades: 🚫

♪♫♪ ♪♫♪ ♪♫♪

Kalxath is my partner-in-crime
Symmetra is a coward and a fool.

╙━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╜
Wind Mage

My pets
My items
My wishlist