rookii #013 [boreal visitor] by 䏠xote

Based on Click to view
Artist 䏠xote [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

rookii #013 [boreal visitor]

Postby 䏠xote » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:24 am

a little standard kid for you guys, this time! this one has a standard hair edit. this rookii seems to have had their interest piqued by the human study of astrology. to win them, tell them in 200 words or less what your favorite star sign is, and what it means to you!

Code: Select all
[list][b]Ambassador:[/b]
[b]Rookii's Name:[/b]
[b]Rookii's Gender Identity:[/b]
[b]Favorite Star Sign + Meaning:[/b][/list]

prettying up is okay, but no extras! will end on september 5th at 12:00 noon MST. good luck!

only entries completed before the end date will be counted! any entries posted or edited after the end date and time will not be considered.

this rookii belongs to cs user id #830374.
Last edited by 䏠xote on Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rookii #013 [boreal visitor]

Postby guil » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:48 pm

Ambassador: tiz
    Rookii's Name: Alen
    Rookii's Gender Identity: female
    Favorite Star Sign + Meaning:
      ah, favorites are quite difficult. all have their significance, though i would say i have most affinity towards capricorn.
      perhaps it's because it's both my moon and venus sign, and (maybe due to this!) the fact that i find myself comfortable with the amount of rationality in that sign.
      it's quite "down to earth," being an earth sign, and such order brings me great comfort. perhaps i can be called cautious; while i'm creative i often prepare myself to fall back on pre-planned or more norm-ish patterns and expressions of thought. however that reluctance to go off free-flowing impulse comes so i can keep a level head and think my way through with logic for the best ultimate solution. sometimes, well, oftentimes it is quite cold what i will consider. i often put aside factors like emotional or personal ties beyond a brief reminder they may sway one's reaction or my own biases. but, i would rather ensure security in larger sections of life and use my mind before my mouth when giving advice or making plans. i will not blindly cling to the foundations i've built, and keep an open mind to a healthy extent, and while my emotions can get in the way i do not entirely disregard them in life; i simply process them as i would any more objective contributor in situations to the best of my ability. capricorn as an astrological symbol, thusly as a personification of the character of a person, symbolizes the connection between the practicality of earth signs and the mental flow of water signs, something i strongly resonate with.
      and to be honest, the mythical capricorn is pretty cool, too.
G U I L M O N ——— !!!
xx ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ xx
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌

▞ ─────────── ▚
nev or guil.
he/they. adult.
nb bi, here 2 cry
bc college hurts.
i draw + rp.
past usernames:
tiz, saikyouiku.

▚ ──── Image ──── ▞

▞ ─────────── ▚
links go here
rp ad adopts
... ... ...

▚ ─────────── ▞

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀
▖──────────────────────────────▗
" A Digimon which has an appearance like a
dinosaur that still retains its youth. Although
it is still a Child, its potential as a "Combat -
- Species", something which all Digimon nat-
-urally possess, is very high, and it hides the
ferocious personality of a carnivorous beast.
The mark drawn on its abdomen is called the
"Digital Hazard", which is inscribed on those
that have the potential to cause massive da-
-mage to computer data. " ——— wikimon.

▘──────────────────────────────▝
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
▐ █
guil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rookii #013 [boreal visitor]

Postby 䏠xote » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:46 am

tiz wrote:
    Ambassador: tiz
    Rookii's Name: Alen
    Rookii's Gender Identity: female
    Favorite Star Sign + Meaning:
      ah, favorites are quite difficult. all have their significance, though i would say i have most affinity towards capricorn.
      perhaps it's because it's both my moon and venus sign, and (maybe due to this!) the fact that i find myself comfortable with the amount of rationality in that sign.
      it's quite "down to earth," being an earth sign, and such order brings me great comfort. perhaps i can be called cautious; while i'm creative i often prepare myself to fall back on pre-planned or more norm-ish patterns and expressions of thought. however that reluctance to go off free-flowing impulse comes so i can keep a level head and think my way through with logic for the best ultimate solution. sometimes, well, oftentimes it is quite cold what i will consider. i often put aside factors like emotional or personal ties beyond a brief reminder they may sway one's reaction or my own biases. but, i would rather ensure security in larger sections of life and use my mind before my mouth when giving advice or making plans. i will not blindly cling to the foundations i've built, and keep an open mind to a healthy extent, and while my emotions can get in the way i do not entirely disregard them in life; i simply process them as i would any more objective contributor in situations to the best of my ability. capricorn as an astrological symbol, thusly as a personification of the character of a person, symbolizes the connection between the practicality of earth signs and the mental flow of water signs, something i strongly resonate with.
      and to be honest, the mythical capricorn is pretty cool, too.

congratulations! since you were the only entrant, this rookii is now yours. enjoy them! c:
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me